GTP = DrifterJoe
PSN = JoeOfTheFire
Car = Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10

Last edited:
PSN: posiloan
GTPlanet: posimosh
========================================
List of cars/ drivers including myself
1. gippone PSN gprili - Pescarolo Sport C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 (host)
2. Sephy PSN Sephy71 - Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
3. Zentex PSN Sientex - Toyota GT-ONE Race Car '99
4. MindlessRiff PSN MindlessRiff -
5. boshuter PSN boshuter -
6. s4marsh PSN s4-marsh -
7. RONSTA PSN ronstahess -
8. dantedani36 PSN dantedani36 - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
9. Calum.McHale PSN Calum_McHale -
10. cbcvabch PSN cbcvabch - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
11. DrifterJoe PSN JoeOfTheFire - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
12. Scanny_Flick PSN Scanny_Flick - Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
13. posiloan PSN | posimosh GTPlanet | Audi R8

Also I can capture and upload the race if u wish....

you're in 👍 I have too the Hauppauge HD PVR to record video in 720p so no problem THANKS :) (ehehe... the file replay of this race will be 300MB I think... hope my ps3 will not blow :lol:)

i would join but only under the condition that i can use slip stop and traction control (only 4)...i'm not used to drive without these helps but i love the lmp1 categorie and i'm a good driver as well...

i would join but only under the condition that i can use slip stop and traction control (only 4)...i'm not used to drive without these helps but i love the lmp1 categorie and i'm a good driver as well...

hi there Elling17, thanks for the interest but this race is meant to be without aids (only ABS because is mandatory for G25/G27 users)

MY PRIVATE ROOM IS NOW OPEN FOR PRACTICE
to join add me to the PSN list, id: gprili

A practice session with grippone and Calum.McHale has shown me that everyone seems equal for tyre wear on a dry track, though I'm slightly off the pace. On a wet track, it's all about not spinning the rear tyres, and trying to make them last, which I seem better at.

Hoping that a decent amount of this race is wet, as it will make things very interesting.

I'm going with the Toyota GT-One 👍

updated :)

A practice session with grippone and Calum.McHale has shown me that everyone seems equal for tyre wear on a dry track, though I'm slightly off the pace. On a wet track, it's all about not spinning the rear tyres, and trying to make them last, which I seem better at.

Hoping that a decent amount of this race is wet, as it will make things very interesting.

I agree, we tried a full wet situation and it was a nightmare for me :nervous: :scared: (I suggest everyone to try it before the race to get used to it)
I was lucky to do 4:19.xxx, must be very careful with the gas pedal
When it's dry I feel more comfortable :) I did a 3:29.9xx but pushing too much can ruin the tires too soon

For some reason my family has decided that we have to go see the new Harry Potter movie Friday at 21.00, so unfortunately i have to cancel.

For some reason my family has decided that we have to go see the new Harry Potter movie Friday at 21.00, so unfortunately i have to cancel.

ok no prob, I understand 👍 NOW THERE ARE 4 SPOTS OPEN

Oh crap I was voluntold to go see that movie too. Our showtime is at 10:50pm est so we should be done by 10:30 I think.

Oh crap I was voluntold to go see that movie too. Our showtime is at 10:50pm est so we should be done by 10:30 I think.

you're in the same time zone as New York right? So the race will start at 4pm for you, we should have finished for your movie ;)

It sounds interesting, I would like to join if it is still possible.

GTP ID: Mohamu
PSN ID: GTP_AndrewG
Car: Toyota GT-ONE Race Car '99

ps: who will be the host? do I have to send him an FR on PSN?

It sounds interesting, I would like to join if it is still possible.

GTP ID: Mohamu
PSN ID: GTP_AndrewG
Car: Toyota GT-ONE Race Car '99

ps: who will be the host? do I have to send him an FR on PSN?

you're in Mohamu :)

the server will be PSN id: posiloan you can add him
but will be in my lounge in the game so I will send also everyone involved a friendship request too :)

I think that in about 3 hours I will be in my room for testing. I will post here when the room will be open

Will this be in Open-, or Private lobby?

Have you guys got any laptimes yet?

Private Lobby :)

as for laptime I can tell you that I am about 3:30 in dry and 4:20 in full wet (a nightmare for me :nervous:)

Hi Mo, good to see you here. 👍

I'm getting same times as gprili, 3:30 dry and 4:20 wet. In race I'd be closer to 4:22 wet just to be cautious. :nervous: (I'm hoping for sunny weather 👍)

Private Lobby :)

as for laptime I can tell you that I am about 3:30 in dry and 4:20 in full wet (a nightmare for me :nervous:)
:)
I've never completed any lap in rain yet.
Thanks for the laptimes.
I've used the Toyota in my serie with 542BHP and 950Kg, it did around 3:31 in sunny weather, but I don't know how much the PP number was..

Hi Mo, good to see you here.
Same at here 👍
This race is going to a bit longer than in my serie :scared:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back