800Km LASARTHE LMP1 ENDURANCE - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 138 comments
well gprili thats my bro and believe me he is an aweful racer but ok go on mate, you got an opportunity too get a great racer instead, and if you dont believe me i will sign up in his account, WERENT I 1ST ON THE RESERVE LIST?

hey Ghova no problem, he sent a pm just before you posted. Anyway If someone will be missing (happens always) I will send immediately a message to you to join the room 👍

Yokumaru PSN GTP_Chia
Calum.McHale PSN Calum_McHale
freshseth83 PSN freshseth83

can you guys confirm your presence today and state your cars?
thanks a lot :)

SOME INFOS: (EDITED)

-PROBABLY THE RACE WILL BE IN A PUBLIC LOUNGE WITH posiloan AS HOST/SERVER FOR THIS RACE.
-THIS IS A VERY LONG RACE SO PLEASE DON'T TRY TO OVERTAKE SOMEONE TAKING RISKS. THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF TIME TO DO IT.
-AT RACE START WE WILL MAKE A PACE LAP. LEADING CAR WILL PROCEED SLOWLY (around 120/190 kmh - 80/120 mph) AND EVERYBODY WILL KEEP CAREFULLY THEIR POSITIONS UNTIL WE PASSES THE FINISH LINE OF THE FIRST LAP.
-BE PREPARED TO DRIVE INTO THE RAIN, BECAUSE IT'S WEIRD, BUT I TRIED A COUPLE OF TIMES TO UNCHECK THE FIXED WEATHER SITUATION AND AFTER 2 LAPS I GOT ALWAYS RAIN

Last edited:
+1 thing
Please pay attention if you get a lap, don't race just let him go! Thanks:tup:

+1 to that. As well as getting in the way of the car lapping you, you'll slow both your laptimes down and increase your tyre wear. Just let them through and use their slipstream to stay behind them and improve your times.

^In the same way that a GT-One is a GT1 car.
The 1998 Toyota Gt-One is a GT1 car.........The 1999 Toyota GT-One is an LMP1 car(it was converted because the ACO kicked them out of GT1 ). and the 1999 Mercedes CLR not the CLK is an LMP1 but that is not in this game.

Guess which toyota is. the 1999 one.

My point is the CLK is only going to be slow......i dont want to use it neither should you.

I'll be using Toyota GTONE also. I'm hoping there's room for me. As posi had stated before I wanted to race before the list was full.

Jeez..so many people using the toyota gt-one lol....Im going to switch from the Gt1 to a bentley or the R8

I wanted to use the Bentley, but the speed advantage of the Toyota is noticeable. I'm putting a room up soon so add me up on PSN freshseth83

Wow there ARE alot of GT-one's lol, I was gonna try and get enough money for an R10 cause it's a really cool car imo, but didnt have enough time. Barely done any testing as well because I've been busy, if it rains it's going to be interesting to say the least lol!

Anyone know if the diesels do actually have better fuel economy in the game?

Tried the R10, couldn't get a good tune, though it's probably the fastest like the Toyota in the straight.

Had to go.:(
Don't think I would have done another hour though I was having such a bad race. I had no practice and no setup beforehand and was just getting in the way I think.

The order was:
Peter
Mohamu,
Ghova,
Blaze

Winner goes on the triple crown.

Well, first of all thanks for letting me participate.
But. The list of the drivers who I never want to see again is longer now.. I don't want to tell here in public forum who do I think on, I bet they know..

It would be great to test racers before let them go on a 4 hour race.. sometimes less drivers are better than a full grid..

Thanks again for organizing, it could be a good race..

Well i ended up having house guest and had to go.......but boy the rain coditions are tricky.To anyone that finishes the race you deserve the entire triple crown.....The rain has reduced the pace to 4.20 lap times....The race is going to be alot longer than expected

Was it still Peter winning? He said before that he's hopeless in the rain.

Yeah, I ran out of fuel when the rain started, so limped to the pits, put inters on, then came in shortly after for wets. Wasn't slow at all, in fact was biting chunks out of the leaders, but was too inconsistent to keep it going, do i'd close down under a minute, then lose 20 seconds fro ma spin, and have to do that over again. That happened about 10 times in total. :lol: When things dried up, I was still on inters and had to go 1 more lap on worn inters, while the frontrunners already put softs back on. Stuck in 4th, doing 3:20's. But more mistakes and tyres getting worn down meant that I lost 4th on the last lap. So, 5th from pole :(

picture.php

Here are the results
Congratulations to MindlessRiff and to everyone that completed the event :)

English anthem please! :gtpflag:

Latest Posts

Back