A.R.C Classics ( Round 1 )

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 52 comments
Just gave it a go not too long ago. Used 300km/h top speed gearing
Don't see myself doing much better than that.

That uphill-downhill section is simply stopping me to do anymore laps at this,sorry.And my thumbs are hurting me after trying to control this beast on track for more then 30mins...:ouch:

Other then that,it's a fine combo but I'll wait for a better one to come I think!:)

27.035 / 1.00.600 is all I can do for this combo.:crazy: Good luck everyone, see you at the finish.👍

submission time for me too. fastest lap after about 10 tries, then no improvement - pretty much as usual that is, to me anyway.

ron, good luck processing the numbers.

This is my last attempt:

1'00.627

gearing 290 👍

Very nasty combo Ron,
but after some practise the feeling improved a lot.
At the end ,great fun. :cheers:

Laters,

Sorry guys I have been busy as hell at work this morning and got held back to prepare for an event tonight
I am doing the results for round 1 now and will have them up asap 👍

Here's the results for Round 1 ...

arcclassicsresultsround1yh6.jpg

Congrats on an absolutely stunning laptime to Holl01 who was miles ahead of everyone else :eek: On another planet mate 👍
Congrats also to GPKart for taking the 2nd place spot with a very fine lap :cool:
Well done to everyone else who managed to tame the hill jump section and cross the line and submit ;) some close racing and should be even closer in the next few rounds :cheers:

Thanks to all who took part and its great to see such a turnout :cool: Hope to see you all stay for all 5 rounds 👍

Round 2 will be posted within the hour ;)

Congrats to the podium guys 👍
Stunning time from Dan again,good race from GPkart,best of the rest.:)

Thanks for the race Ron,

pal replay:

Attachments

• ARC classics round 1.max
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for a fun race, Ron. :)

Congrats to everybody, who did well here. :cheers:

Looking forward to the next one. Bring it on. :D

Nice run, Dan :eek: And well done to the rest of us mere mortals ;) Other than dan it was a pretty tight pack -- 2nd through 8th separated by less than a second. Can't wait for round two!! :mischievous:

Great race Ron 👍 Congrats to the tops! I agree with Luxy, a sec diff between the upper drivers? Tight race indeed.

Looking foward to round two.

Congrats to the podium guys, and off to next week...hope all of you will continue to race each round.👍

Whew that was close sjaak!:scared: You'll probably get me by a nose next round.:)

Watched Dan, Sjaak and GPKarts replays and all are good fast and clean 👍

Cheers guys :cheers:

Back