cittastratos.jpg

Cote D' Azur ( Monaco ) "Hotlap"
Arcade Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
0% power 272bhp
and -10 weight 792kg
R5 / Supersoft Tyres
Any top speed setting

Save your best 'CLEAN' hotlap replay
100% No wall contacts at all or restart!
All other area's are in play!

Feel free to discuss all sectors
'Do not discuss your total laptime'

Please PM your final time to me before the deadline
Deadline = 12:00 noon GMT Saturday 28th October

----------------------------------------

redoneclassicsCustom.jpg

very sorry but tomorrow i'll be off for a week to france.
also, this is probably the worst combo i could think of.
don't like the car and don't like the track at all.
i'll keep my arc efforts for round 4 and 5 i'm afraid.
good luck anyway to all.
and see you next week.
steven

This looks amost like the WRS race I did(street verson), this will be fun:D.
And to Mr P, this race will be added to my thread with all of the race series
currently running on GTPlanet, maybe you could take a look. It's in my sig.

Best one so far 👍 First clean one says:

This one won't bore me anytime soon.

Nothing clean so far -- no dents but I'm missing some paint ;)

I've seen:
0'25.5xx
1'07.xxx

Gotta get the DFP out for the left-foot braking. This car is a beast without it

Gotta get the DFP out for the left-foot braking. This car is a beast without it

Same thought here, except I'm too lazy to drag out the wheel, trying to trane my right thumb, works o.k. sometimes...

1'06.7 so far at T2 .... lots of time left for grabs 👍

It is quite a twitchy little git on this course but I love turn 1 uphill thats great for a sweet drift ;) .... will try some more tomorrow :)

Laters

25.6 / 1'07.6

Great car!! and track :D Definitley going to spend some more time on this.

did a quick 20 mins b4 shus last race and pulled out these sort of splits, nothing clean, used 220 top speed, gear 3 1st corner, 3rd for sweeping left, switch to 4th then back to 3rd for right which leads to T1, drift the right in 2nd and the hairpin u need to throw it in and punch it in 1st at 50 km/h, the car will drift it nicely if u time it just right, 3rd for the right, 2nd initally for the next right but switch to 3rd pretty quickly as u enter the tunnel, the hairpin in second gear, the fast left 4th at 135km/h with a slight power slide. full throttle for the quick left right, then 3rd for the right, and try to stay in 3rd for the left but it requires a bit of hope though as i found that understeering into that wall is common:crazy: 2nd for the right, drifting, and tap the gas for ther last corner staying in 3rd, cross the line to complete the lap successfully.

24.8xx
1'05.5xx

nothing clean

edit another 1 and a half hours yeilded this submited time:

24.786 (seen a fluky 24.617 once)
1'04.942 first time in the 4's

last sector took it slightly timidly and lost .15 ish from my previous best sector 3 record/PB, pretty happy with this time, as there was 1 huge drift thats quite difficult to pull off just after T1, looked spectacular on the replay:D

Yet more supreme splits from Dan/Ron, great times indeed. I'll try and give this a go today, hopefully I can find time to do so.

Fun combo, Ron. :D

First session:

1'08.677

Still a full second out left on track, but on with a lively car like the Stratos and on a narrow track like Cote d'Azur, I expect to leave a lot of time out there. :scared:
On the other hand with a lively car like the Stratos and on a narrow track like Cote d'Azur, I expect to go a lot faster when I familiarize more with the combo. :dopey:

Hope to get in one more serious session. :D

Ran some laps on this last night and saw a few 24.8's and 1'06.1's but my best save is slower as always :(

25.3 / 1'06.4 .... been ahead of this ghost by a mile but keep messing up after the tunnel :(

Ran some laps on this last night and saw a few 24.8's and 1'06.1's but my best save is slower as always :(

25.3 / 1'06.4 .... been ahead of this ghost by a mile but keep messing up after the tunnel :(

Yeah. Damn hard to get a perfect run under these circumstances. :scared:

Still great fun and a good second session. :D

1'07.334

Lousy finish though, where I lost over half a second, because of nerves over a T2 better than my usual standard. :dopey:

Time submitted.

Damn I'm pissed (and I need to take one :embarrassed: ) Time submitted.

I've ran a clean 25.324 and a clean 25.8xx to 107.6xx, but can't put the lap together.

Last clean lap I've saved. This is the BEST but most frustrating combo I've run in so far. 👍 Ron, can't wait to get dirty again.

Sorry guys! due to my wife Kelly taking Ill yesterday morning I have had a hell of a time getting things in order around the house and looking after the 4 kids as well as looking after Kel ... I will compile the results for round 3 now and get them posted within the hour :guilty: I am really sorry to have been pretty sloppy with the results process in this season of A.R.C but real life can jump in and put a spanner in the works at its choosing as has happened a few times with me in the last few weeks :ouch:

... anyway the show will go on and round 4 dirt event will be posted later today also for those still interested 👍

Sorry again!
Cheers
Ron.

Sorry they are late guys but here we go ...

redoneclassicsCustom.jpg

Congrats to Holl01 yet again for a 3rd win on the trot with a blistering lap at Monaco 2 secs + faster than the next fastest person :scared: Congrats also to Jadaman for filling out the podium 👍
Congrats to all other racers who managed to get a clean lap on a very tricky combo :cheers: I know GPkart had a 1'29.5xx but must have missed the submission date ... sorry mate :(
Thanks for taking part guys and look forward to racing the final 2 races with you all :) 👍

Sorry guys! due to my wife Kelly taking Ill yesterday morning I have had a hell of a time getting things in order around the house and looking after the 4 kids as well as looking after Kel ... I will compile the results for round 3 now and get them posted within the hour :guilty: I am really sorry to have been pretty sloppy with the results process in this season of A.R.C but real life can jump in and put a spanner in the works at its choosing as has happened a few times with me in the last few weeks :ouch:

No worries mate rl takes priority, hope Kelly's feeling better.

👍 to all the tops, some super fast times....

Thanks for the race Ron. :cheers: Nice one. 👍
Say Hi to Kel. I hope she is feeling better now. :)

Congrats to all racers who had fun on this one. :D

Great 3'rd spot, Jan. 👍 Haven't forgotten how to hotlap, eh?

I know GPkart had a 1'29.5xx but must have missed the submission date ... sorry mate :(
Thanks for taking part guys and look forward to racing the final 2 races with you all :) 👍

You're right Ron, I did 1'29.5xx can't remember my last digits, I had problems at home with internet so I couldn't PM it in time... :indiff: :guilty:

Anyway I will post my replay and the time I got as well 👍

Sorry guys

I have ammended the R3 results to accomodate GPKart who had no way of connecting to submit his time ... All points totals have been ammended and everything is up to date

Back