Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
I'd do it.

All I need to do now is convince my dad.

These are probably reposts, but...
image.jpg

A 1969 Boss 302 barn find sold on Ebay

And
image.jpg

This amazing car is Larry Shinoda's Boss 302 prototype, which started life as a Mach 1 with a 428 cobra jet.

I posted that Boss 302 a few pages ago. More pictures there.

I just saw that.

Edit: Here's another one where I live
image.jpg

It's hard to make out, but I think that car is a Super Bee. There was also a Challenger there at one point, but now, the Challenger is there and the Super Bee is gone.

Edit: And... Another.
image.jpg

Here, you can see a glimpse of a 1970 Super Bee. This car was one of many Mopars in this field. Now, there are only 1 or 2 left. I hope they went to a good place.

Last edited:

Well I'm officially upset...

Also seriously two Boss 302s, I mean one is bad and rare enough but two in bad condition. Also several good citreon as well...

What is the first car? It looks like a Chevelle but I don't recall hidden headlamps being a option for them only the Caprice and Camaro, I could be a Buick I guess but that's not a GS grill that's clearly Chevy. Anyone?

Also don't like to see the Citroen rotting either

Said to be real L-79/SS Nova

View attachment 133649

Then you've made me double mad, cause this is something that is rare but not so crazy rare that you have to spend 6 figures. Plus they're small and have good engine options and make for fast little muscle cars. And best of

Yup not the Cobra version but still good. Higher end model with the flip open lights.

That car is a Ford Torino, from 1970-71.
Yup not the Cobra version but still good. Higher end model with the flip open lights.

Yeah I guess it is, I sadly was never a big Torino fan outside of the 72/73 which is the only late age muscle car like (other than the Camaro). So I guess that's why I didn't think Torino since those years dont look that similar other than the a pillar back and even that has some variation.

Its almost the same car with a revised body. I agree though I prefer the 72s.

72 is my favorite Torino. The 73 isn't all that bad. Easy to change to a 72 nose.

Those Astons look minty, and that E-type Jag looks good as well. V12 car i think.

The Interceptor is a sad view, as is the Skyline. GTR wheels too.

Yeah but it's Japan so it's hard to tell if it's a true GT-R or just a good replica.

Someone actually bought a grave for a car? :lol: I think my dad might do that...

It from a TV show called Graveyard Carz, the burial thing is fake it was part of the show.
You can read about it HERE.
So they are behind it all? Interesting. I have them on my FB page.

Back