Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
But lets take TCR mod - all cars are almost identical, only sound and body are different. about fia gt by rss i already told. And other cars with very different specs from real world

Now i am not validating the TCR mod as like actually driving an actual TCR car because, thats just stupid and i dont look at any sim car like that...
But in TCR real life the Audi / seat / VW are all the same bar the pretty dress and the way they structure the rules all the cars are pretty much the same.

It is what it is, you either just enjoy what you got, which is a possible nice unofficial companion to the TCR races, in Assetto Corsa, or don't.

You need to see what it is real racing drivers use sims for. It isn't for a perfect replication to driving the real race cars anyway.

i compared both, and found rtm version is better, i did not made enough work i think
You have not made your own version.
You took the RTM version.
Your crookedly converted the interior, this can be seen by the broken polygons and inserted into their 3D model.
This is clearly visible.

You have not made your own version.
You took the RTM version.
Your crookedly converted the interior, this can be seen by the broken polygons and inserted into their 3D model.
This is clearly visible.
calm down, buy who spent 60 $ on it. i had only 3d model when started making it. had lower interior detailing from beginnig, even led screen is better then rtm. But physics - not

no, i had model from some guy, if interior was stolen, it would be identical, turn on brains. Anyway, rtm took 3d model from someone else. Anyway, who are you to care?
the interior is identical.
the fact that you changed the inscriptions on the dashboard does not mean anything.
I compared polygons.
I'm the same as everyone who can talk about some scammers.

Anyone able to dl from ASR? For days I've been getting timeouts, only with them.
Oddly I have one of their cars they dont list as free or paid - the Ferrari F92A :dunce:
LWN9vVUVSaY8vZXLhTrsMV1aZ2Zadu-riRcUxwWa2SIhq8tIbe1zkNLJ94IDSs16GjZVtu0b3EmhWgr5O6Fj3wt2tZFDx5swU4h204TXbUmczFpn7srzQFpNPQiDS2CBVy79VjkU9F352NqDUnJOgPt0v2F4LISMQ-NPUsj_NYjBAl3idFR0v6Q5ee_W14UQOdWAhh2PSUcNUYoBgVRImTmZ-bcWm1KBTUD6SuryWaZod0RA8dzwiQdiXrfbHyZIIkpR6o4Zg9VttbqnwKAgEcSnvf3R7XQjhyl7aUJ0YKay_5y9NIQ71U3pP1UVJRg7juwYk6mpByoC3dczpoQanDw8k4dVssiVaL6L5Lkm5CokMw0gjSgRulupyq4VPBx30iAZVmkQ157epkI0z232zK3bOORrTL6yonvkLetaEUBT9IRinJBpvWLFpPD8AC8FgePAd2vf4CZ8hNXYeRUr3BrqBOtnoDoTIF44oKsEV8xgSJKDaDa-yg-ekxeO3cZja8DUjydWwg-GEBt2zlXf6RIoglY_3WJBKzQn-vfnAOIJXeefsjdZeNQVIAlq4MZpbxahDYi801zD0AyZuCkIibVh-qDpmLoNyLel7xdeyeOl_eX8EwkrUTQm45x_3uB2wH6dMdmVKQk9vPnf5bsxfhS1legwfN-y2m8ZQZ5y_7KskmAbRJEZwgQ=w1597-h898-no
It's called "karma" :dopey:

For me, it's a paid mod.
https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/beta-early-access/ferrari-f92a-t-1992/

Thanks, glad you like it. I'm working on a few tweaks and will update the upload if they're successful. I might go back and do a 'proper' updated release for Riverside too, but would need to find evidence that it's ever green and lush first.
evidence of a green riverside you say? say no more. i didn't make this just so that we could have riverside with an updated lush green skin. i found this on a very reputable site. If this isn't enough proof to make an official skin i don't know what is.
upload_2020-2-3_10-34-53.png

CSP have 1.40 update

Not sure if it was posted, but saw this too:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2qns3t2uyt73i1/Sol_1.5_alpha_1.7z/file

Sol 1.5 alpha 1

- core: little changes in blue_sky_booster behavior with saturation values > 1.0

- basic plan "clear", adjustments to the distant fog/haze color: lowered the brightness with sunangles < 35°

- PPFilter/custom config: modified versions of __Sol_ACC and __Sol_Extra to improve the sky gradient
# deeper blue in the ceiling, sharper horizont gradient
# better feel for bright sky
# the filters called "__Sol_ACC_skymod" and "__Sol_Extra_skymod"
# If the feedback is positive, I will replace the parents

Not sure if it was posted, but saw this too:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2qns3t2uyt73i1/Sol_1.5_alpha_1.7z/file

Sol 1.5 alpha 1

- core: little changes in blue_sky_booster behavior with saturation values > 1.0

- basic plan "clear", adjustments to the distant fog/haze color: lowered the brightness with sunangles < 35°

- PPFilter/custom config: modified versions of __Sol_ACC and __Sol_Extra to improve the sky gradient
# deeper blue in the ceiling, sharper horizont gradient
# better feel for bright sky
# the filters called "__Sol_ACC_skymod" and "__Sol_Extra_skymod"
# If the feedback is positive, I will replace the parents
Thank you, i wasn't up to date.

Nice write-up you've given over @ RD.... Thank you.

You're welcome. LA Canyons reminds me so much of the Cannonball Run. Not the part on the Interstates, of course, but the infamous Ash Fork Cutoff, a supposed shortcut to get from I-40 across the rugged mountains of Northern Arizona and the Prescott National Forest to I-10 for the final push to L.A. Dan Gurney and Brock Yates were driving a Ferrari 275GTB, with Dan at the wheel. Brock said he was never so scared in his life. Not about Dan's driving, but at the inherent dangers of the serpentine two-lane blacktop. "We never went over 175 mph," the car's top speed, Gurney piously alleged at the finish line. "Yeah," grumped Yates, "'cuz it wouldn't do more than 173."

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys for the brilliant Honda NSX! :bowdown: Just one point, with version 1.1 I am getting engine warning right from the beginning :odd: so it keeps on blinking all the time. Also it is difficult to launch the car, am I doing something wrong? Didn't had this problem with V1.0.
And another dumb question, FM7 Le Mans, I just cant find it here guys. I used the search bar and looked trough many pages manually :indiff:
Keep up the good work and thanks for having a great community here :gtpflag:

Thanks a lot guys for the brilliant Honda NSX! :bowdown: Just one point, with version 1.1 I am getting engine warning right from the beginning :odd: so it keeps on blinking all the time. Also it is difficult to launch the car, am I doing something wrong?

You are doing nothing wrong. In the topic here you will find several remarks about both issues.
Fix seems to be on the way though.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back