Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,849 comments
Does anyone know of any other JTCC series cars for Assetto Corsa other than the Civic?

That's funny you posted this. Kind of related, I was just looking for a EG9 Civic sedan like this:

91cd3c541c.jpg

CwSjcNZWEAAbmEH.jpg

spoon7zx.png

Hi fellas: Hopefully someone will be able to help me out with this issue. I have set up a server using the LAC v1.2. But when I enter the server myself I get a checksum error and get kicked out. I only get this error using this track. I have the same track version on the server and the client. According to the server log the error is in the different layouts f.ex: content/tracks/la_canyons/models_pursuit.ini failed and content/tracks/la_canyons/models_freeroam.ini failed. What is causing this? All suggestions are appriciated :cheers:

HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.2

custom-showroom-honda-nsx-gt3.jpg

3D coversion by delpinsky, rework by GTPlanet Modding Team + Maki123

CHANGELOG:

V1.2 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— added a temporary new engine sound
A NEW SOUND BY DJDialga1 WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ON RACEDEPARTMENT. STAY TUNED!

— fixed engine damage display
— fixed engine damage parameters
— improved damage textures
— adjusted engine parameters
— added 2 ADAC skins
— added GoPro 8 cameras in cockpit
— adjusted cockpit shaders (thanks to M4MasterKey)
— adjusted exhaust glow (thanks to M4MasterKey)
— created new Racelogic font
— minor tweaks to cockpit light

V1.1 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!

— fixed LCD text for VR
— changed LCD font type and color
— fixed Racelogic transparency
— added RPM bar
— added delta negative/positive colors
— added tyre lock/slip
— fixed Castrol_2 skin
— added Bathurst 2020 skin
— fixed warm disk texture
— ficxed flames texture
— adjusted Brake Temps
— adjusted Aero
— adjusted Engine values
— added colored rims
— fixed Honda logo chrome effect
— fixed cockpit/LCD lights

V1.0

— 3D car conversion
— added internal glass
— added damage glass
— created wiper animation
— raindrops now visible on the glasses
— added internal light "extension" for night racing
— added Lumirank for Blancpain cars
— added Pleds for IMSA cars
— added wobbling safety net and antenna
— added Blancpain, IMSA, promo skins

PHYSICS UPDATE:
— everything

CUSTOM PREVIEWS:
— added car previews for Custom Showroom
— no Honda logo
— no numberplates

CUSTOM FONTS:
— added custom fonts, in case you don't have them already installed

The GTPlanet modding team wishes you fun!

DOWNLOAD
HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.2
upload_2020-2-3_20-58-5.png

CHANGELOG:

— added 2 ADAC skins

Last edited:
Can somebody help me,..

cause i have the urd egt amr mod and wanna play it online but i get the error message:

error [content/cars/urd_amr_egt_2019/urd_amr_egt_2019_C.kn5]
Couldn't set texture ; skin.dds for material ; skin_parts for slot txDiffuse

its online popup 5 times in online mode and not on offline mod,..

please help me or send PM if you can,.

cheers mates

HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.2
View attachment 887653
CHANGELOG:

— added 2 ADAC skins
Car's a blast. Did a few laps at the newly updated Kyalami on RD. Thanks delpinsky and everyone on GTP Team :cheers::gtplanet:.

Does anyone know of any other JTCC series cars for Assetto Corsa other than the Civic?

Wish one day we could see a1996 Honda Accord JTCC

full

full
There's those countless Super Touring mods for both GTR2 and Race 07 which you can find at RD for R07 version and E-Sport Racing for GTR2 one which can easly be converted I guess

HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.2
View attachment 887653
CHANGELOG:

— added 2 ADAC skins
I still get badly bogged down and crawl away from a standing start while the AI disappears into the distance. What am I doing wrong? I've tried all sorts of different revs. No other paddle-shift car in the game has such a hard time pulling away. It's like driving through treacle until the car slowly gathers some speed. Some GT cars might well have a manual clutch lever on the steering wheel IRL but I shouldn't have to be dipping the clutch pedal just to raise the revs.
Ever accidentally pulled away in third gear with a manual transmission? Feels just like that.
Seriously, for most of you, it's not doing this? I can only assume that's the case as it's not been mentioned, and surely would be the first thing that anybody notices. The car pulls away as smoothly and quickly as the Kunos 488 GT3, does it? If so then there's something seriously amiss with my settings.

Thanks for sharing my video, didn’t expect to see it pop up haha

But agreed, the new camera sets made by Giu Niral are some of the best I’ve ever seen. Definitely worth checking out some of his other CamTool sets:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPJdbpRn5pBJcJqWK4bLqXQ

HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.2
View attachment 887653
CHANGELOG:

— added 2 ADAC skins

Good update delpinsky, thank you.
Sadly, my ffb is very weak, expecially while cornering.
I haven't this problem with the other cars, strange :(

I still get badly bogged down and crawl away from a standing start while the AI disappears into the distance. What am I doing wrong? I've tried all sorts of different revs. No other paddle-shift car in the game has such a hard time pulling away. It's like driving through treacle until the car slowly gathers some speed. Some GT cars might well have a manual clutch lever on the steering wheel IRL but I shouldn't have to be dipping the clutch pedal just to raise the revs.
Ever accidentally pulled away in third gear with a manual transmission? Feels just like that.
Seriously, for most of you, it's not doing this? I can only assume that's the case as it's not been mentioned, and surely would be the first thing that anybody notices. The car pulls away as smoothly and quickly as the Kunos 488 GT3, does it? If so then there's something seriously amiss with my settings.

In testing I have never been able to replicate this... By chance, what gear ratios are you using?
I can pop into 1st from neutral and get to 60 in the early 3's...

Dang, I was so hoping this would have been remedied in the update. Car looks great, but I can only crawl away from a stand still, like Masscot said, it's like using 3rd gear to get moving. I know of several others that have the same issue.
I tried with/without clutch, paddles, SQ shifter. None of it does the trick. This is the only car I ever had this issue with...

FFB is good, but needs higher values than other cars (using FFB Clip app).

Edit: tried changing gear ratio, but that was in vain too.
I don't know if the sound matches the real car, but it's very nice, something special to say the least.

Last edited:
Not sure if it was posted, but saw this too:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2qns3t2uyt73i1/Sol_1.5_alpha_1.7z/file

Sol 1.5 alpha 1

- core: little changes in blue_sky_booster behavior with saturation values > 1.0

- basic plan "clear", adjustments to the distant fog/haze color: lowered the brightness with sunangles < 35°

- PPFilter/custom config: modified versions of __Sol_ACC and __Sol_Extra to improve the sky gradient
# deeper blue in the ceiling, sharper horizont gradient
# better feel for bright sky
# the filters called "__Sol_ACC_skymod" and "__Sol_Extra_skymod"
# If the feedback is positive, I will replace the parents

Firsts Tests:

In testing I have never been able to replicate this... By chance, what gear ratios are you using?

I tested it several times on a dragstrip and 0-100 km/h takes between 3.35 - 3.38 seconds. Didn't mess with gear ratios, used the default ones. The acceleration feels pretty standard for a GT3 car; I would even said that it's more "lively" than, for example, McLaren 650s.

@Fanapryde I am sorry you're having this issue and to all the others with this issue and I'm still looking into it on my end. Although there are others whom have this issue there seems to be many other whom don't... so I am not so sure if it is an issue with the cars data or perhaps end user's settings affecting it. I'll test some more on my end in hopes to find a solution. :cheers:
I'm experiencing the same. Probably a setting/user 'issue' on my side? But what is causing it? I'll do some more testing, trial&error.
It takes about 15 secs before the speed comes in the car. So I see it as an extra 'relax moment before the roaring begins'.
If I find the cause I'll share it.

Everything is totally standard, I've not altered any gear ratios or anything. Just driving it exactly as it comes out of the box. Maybe I've got a weird traction control setting somewhere? It's weird. Doesn't affect any other cars.
If I dip my clutch pedal I can get the revs up enough to speed things along, but even then it's much slower off the mark than other GT3 cars.
Maybe it's a clutch setting somewhere?

@Fanapryde I am sorry you're having this issue and to all the others with this issue and I'm still looking into it on my end. Although there are others whom have this issue there seems to be many other whom don't... so I am not so sure if it is an issue with the cars data or perhaps end user's settings affecting it. I'll test some more on my end in hopes to find a solution. :cheers:
If it's of any help:
Watching the car from the outside while trying to start: at full rev, releasing the clutch the back wheels 'spin' for quarter of a rotation, then stop (even turn backwards a tiny bit and then start rotating at slow speed.
I tried all settings of TC, turned it off, makes no difference.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back