• 136,839 comments
Last edited:
Tommorow - Tuesday will be released the first DLC to ACC - including:
Mount Panorama Circuit
Suzuka Circuit
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
Interesting to see their version, here preview:

Glad people are enjoying the Laguna Seca 'green' skin - I should have done it ages ago.
Have you tried the reverse layout of LS? Of all the reverse track mods out there, LS feels like the most different to its normal layout. Totally unrecognisable at times.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/reverse-layouts.30000/
I also never realised there was a big 'CORKSCREW' sign on the nearby hill. Hiding in plain sight..!

View attachment 887375
Thanks for the mod, now I have beautiful colors. It's more realistic.

yj3v.png

64js.png

CSP have 1.40 update
  • New shader replacement option for extra draw call for colored glass, multiplying stuff behind with constant solid color;
  • All reflective shaders got new extColoredReflection option;
    • Colorizes reflection and speculars;
    • Set to 2 to use txMaps alpha as a mask;
    • Set to 3 to use invert of txDiffuse alpha as a mask (same as txDetail);
    • Otherwise, set any value from 0 to 1;
  • MultiMap shaders with sun specular got new extColoredBaseReflection option:
    • extColoredReflection only affects sun specular and reflection;
    • extColoredBaseReflection affects regular specular;
  • Some shaders (ksPerPixelNM, ksPerPixelReflection, ksPerPixelMultiMap and some more) got new extBounceBack option:
    • Adds light bouncing straight back to light source (like bicycle reflectors or traffic signs);
    • Set any value (around 10 in general);
    • Can use invert of txDiffuse alpha as a mask (same as txDetail);
    • New emissive shaders also got this option, as well as extBounceBackMask allowing to pick channels in txEmissive;
  • New shader for license plates, with includable config with materials:
    • Parallax, height is guessed from txDiffuse, with shadows from sun and dynamic lights;
    • Optional tweaks to lighting and color based on txDiffuse;
    • Simple emissive mask for better license plate fallback;
    • Optional extra emissive channel for letters;
    • Bouncing back light is also supported;
  • New car paint:
    • Specular settings readjusted for different car paints;
    • New preset for old car paint;
  • Option for shader replacement to assing different shaders depending on original shader;
  • Fake Shadows FX: works better without shadows, new option for sunlight influence;
  • Fixes:
    • Extra FX motion blur: new better working (and simpler) quality options, fixes;
    • Car lights: bug with flickering lights fixed;
    • Chase camera: bug with wrong sound pitch fixed;
    • Shadows bugging out into large pixels fixed;
    • Smooth transition between shadow cascades fixed;
    • Not working pro view fixed;
    • Shader replacement messing up textures fixed;
    • Fake Shadows FX: clipping fixed, invalid drawing fixed;
    • License plate lights: auto-guessing fixed, default parameters adjusted;
    • Nice Screenshots extension: resolution multiplier works better with motion blur, motion blur accumulation improved;
    • No more wind-aware dynamic flags by default (fix for Kunos tracks coming soon);
    • Cars ambient lighting fixed.

Bathurst FM7 is a laser scanned track, how can the elevation not be accurate?

No idea! Incorrect implementation ? I really haven't a clue, but you feel like you're climbing the hill on the ACU track, on the FM7 track it's hardly noticeable.

To each his own - but after putting about 50 laps on both, the ACU version just "feels better" to me. Everybody else is entitled to their own impression. FM7 sure is pretty though, especially with the upgraded sign mods.

Anyone able to dl from ASR? For days I've been getting timeouts, only with them.
Oddly I have one of their cars they dont list as free or paid - the Ferrari F92A :dunce:
LWN9vVUVSaY8vZXLhTrsMV1aZ2Zadu-riRcUxwWa2SIhq8tIbe1zkNLJ94IDSs16GjZVtu0b3EmhWgr5O6Fj3wt2tZFDx5swU4h204TXbUmczFpn7srzQFpNPQiDS2CBVy79VjkU9F352NqDUnJOgPt0v2F4LISMQ-NPUsj_NYjBAl3idFR0v6Q5ee_W14UQOdWAhh2PSUcNUYoBgVRImTmZ-bcWm1KBTUD6SuryWaZod0RA8dzwiQdiXrfbHyZIIkpR6o4Zg9VttbqnwKAgEcSnvf3R7XQjhyl7aUJ0YKay_5y9NIQ71U3pP1UVJRg7juwYk6mpByoC3dczpoQanDw8k4dVssiVaL6L5Lkm5CokMw0gjSgRulupyq4VPBx30iAZVmkQ157epkI0z232zK3bOORrTL6yonvkLetaEUBT9IRinJBpvWLFpPD8AC8FgePAd2vf4CZ8hNXYeRUr3BrqBOtnoDoTIF44oKsEV8xgSJKDaDa-yg-ekxeO3cZja8DUjydWwg-GEBt2zlXf6RIoglY_3WJBKzQn-vfnAOIJXeefsjdZeNQVIAlq4MZpbxahDYi801zD0AyZuCkIibVh-qDpmLoNyLel7xdeyeOl_eX8EwkrUTQm45x_3uB2wH6dMdmVKQk9vPnf5bsxfhS1legwfN-y2m8ZQZ5y_7KskmAbRJEZwgQ=w1597-h898-no

Last edited:
It is the old Papyrus team, very well known by some titles like "Indianapolis 500", "Grand-Prix Legends" or "NASCAR Racing 2003".

Anyone able to dl from ASR? For days I've been getting timeouts, only with them.
Oddly I have one of their cars they dont list as free or paid - the Ferrari F92A :dunce:
LWN9vVUVSaY8vZXLhTrsMV1aZ2Zadu-riRcUxwWa2SIhq8tIbe1zkNLJ94IDSs16GjZVtu0b3EmhWgr5O6Fj3wt2tZFDx5swU4h204TXbUmczFpn7srzQFpNPQiDS2CBVy79VjkU9F352NqDUnJOgPt0v2F4LISMQ-NPUsj_NYjBAl3idFR0v6Q5ee_W14UQOdWAhh2PSUcNUYoBgVRImTmZ-bcWm1KBTUD6SuryWaZod0RA8dzwiQdiXrfbHyZIIkpR6o4Zg9VttbqnwKAgEcSnvf3R7XQjhyl7aUJ0YKay_5y9NIQ71U3pP1UVJRg7juwYk6mpByoC3dczpoQanDw8k4dVssiVaL6L5Lkm5CokMw0gjSgRulupyq4VPBx30iAZVmkQ157epkI0z232zK3bOORrTL6yonvkLetaEUBT9IRinJBpvWLFpPD8AC8FgePAd2vf4CZ8hNXYeRUr3BrqBOtnoDoTIF44oKsEV8xgSJKDaDa-yg-ekxeO3cZja8DUjydWwg-GEBt2zlXf6RIoglY_3WJBKzQn-vfnAOIJXeefsjdZeNQVIAlq4MZpbxahDYi801zD0AyZuCkIibVh-qDpmLoNyLel7xdeyeOl_eX8EwkrUTQm45x_3uB2wH6dMdmVKQk9vPnf5bsxfhS1legwfN-y2m8ZQZ5y_7KskmAbRJEZwgQ=w1597-h898-no
No problem here last days... even if the downloads could begin to 1623 o/s and finish around 6 Mb/s !^^
Yep, It stills some bandwidth problems anyway but on VRC, I got same issues sometimes... not often as ASR Formula.

Well, you got this car "free" meanwhile I paid for it... lucky man !^^

@Newee
Very good advice because there is the subscription and... many other costs so It will be not only 10 by months.

@TonyBarracuda
Your "opinion" seems to be most focused on RSS when RTM got some of your kind thoughts and advices so It exists some "flashing warning lights" here.
I’m not here to defend RSS about physics, I’m just able to examine how RSS is able to take care of their products with a huge level of details and other things.
For a debate about "realism" in mainstream (and quite exciting) simulations, I gave here yet my thought.

Last edited:
  • New shader replacement option for extra draw call for colored glass, multiplying stuff behind with constant solid color;
  • All reflective shaders got new extColoredReflection option;
    • Colorizes reflection and speculars;
    • Set to 2 to use txMaps alpha as a mask;
    • Set to 3 to use invert of txDiffuse alpha as a mask (same as txDetail);
    • Otherwise, set any value from 0 to 1;
  • MultiMap shaders with sun specular got new extColoredBaseReflection option:
    • extColoredReflection only affects sun specular and reflection;
    • extColoredBaseReflection affects regular specular;
  • Some shaders (ksPerPixelNM, ksPerPixelReflection, ksPerPixelMultiMap and some more) got new extBounceBack option:
    • Adds light bouncing straight back to light source (like bicycle reflectors or traffic signs);
    • Set any value (around 10 in general);
    • Can use invert of txDiffuse alpha as a mask (same as txDetail);
    • New emissive shaders also got this option, as well as extBounceBackMask allowing to pick channels in txEmissive;
  • New shader for license plates, with includable config with materials:
    • Parallax, height is guessed from txDiffuse, with shadows from sun and dynamic lights;
    • Optional tweaks to lighting and color based on txDiffuse;
    • Simple emissive mask for better license plate fallback;
    • Optional extra emissive channel for letters;
    • Bouncing back light is also supported;
  • New car paint:
    • Specular settings readjusted for different car paints;
    • New preset for old car paint;
  • Option for shader replacement to assing different shaders depending on original shader;
  • Fake Shadows FX: works better without shadows, new option for sunlight influence;
  • Fixes:
    • Extra FX motion blur: new better working (and simpler) quality options, fixes;
    • Car lights: bug with flickering lights fixed;
    • Chase camera: bug with wrong sound pitch fixed;
    • Shadows bugging out into large pixels fixed;
    • Smooth transition between shadow cascades fixed;
    • Not working pro view fixed;
    • Shader replacement messing up textures fixed;
    • Fake Shadows FX: clipping fixed, invalid drawing fixed;
    • License plate lights: auto-guessing fixed, default parameters adjusted;
    • Nice Screenshots extension: resolution multiplier works better with motion blur, motion blur accumulation improved;
    • No more wind-aware dynamic flags by default (fix for Kunos tracks coming soon);
    • Cars ambient lighting fixed.

Anyone got a clue what means "Fake Shadows FX: works better without shadows"? Does it mean we have to turn off the vanilla shadows in AC?!

No problem here last days... even if the downloads could begin to 1623 o/s and finish around 6 Mb/s !^^
Yep, It stills some bandwidth problems anyway but on VRC, I got same issues sometimes... not often as ASR Formula.

Well, you got this car "free" meanwhile I paid for it... lucky man !^^

@Newee
Very good advice because there is the subscription and... many other costs so It will be not only 10 by months.

@TonyBarracuda
Your "opinion" seems to be most focused on RSS when RTM got some of your kind thoughts and advices so It exists some "flashing warning lights" here.
I’m not here to defend RSS about physics, I’m just able to examine how RSS is able to take care of their products with a huge level of details and other things.
For a debate about "realism" in mainstream (and quite exciting) simulations, I gave here yet my thought.

i shoild agree that rtm skyline nismo road goind version and espace f1 are brilliant made. Will try Autobacs Garaya a bit later, but afraid of it's description about 550+hp under the hood for car which is GT300 class

been gone for a few days, this is amazing. i only use the green skin on that other map you did. the old nascar circuit. laguna is going to be the same deal i bet. i use this track alot for testing. thanks alot for this
Thanks, glad you like it. I'm working on a few tweaks and will update the upload if they're successful. I might go back and do a 'proper' updated release for Riverside too, but would need to find evidence that it's ever green and lush first.

I Agree, feel is important. I have been changing things on the v8corsa suspension and tyres to try and get it closer iRacings behavior and feel.

And have you succeeded? I’ve stopped using that mod because the feel was just not there, you know..

i shoild agree that rtm skyline nismo road goind version and espace f1 are brilliant made. Will try Autobacs Garaya a bit later, but afraid of it's description about 550+hp under the hood for car which is GT300 class
other GT300s have way more power, like the Nissan GTR GT3 with 600 hp. And it is made by kunos.

Did I agree something about RTM in my previous post !? :confused:

Well, You did your own version of the Espace F1 and suddenly, the RTM which costs insane bucks is brilliant !

Sorry, my red flashing lights are getting biggest.

Did I agree something about RTM in my previous post !? :confused:

Well, You did your own version of the Espace F1 and suddenly, the RTM which costs insane bucks is brilliant !

Sorry, my red flashing lights are getting biggest.
i compared both, and found rtm version is better, i did not made enough work i think

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back