Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,896 comments
Anyone else with VR notice anything squiffy with the front/rear lights? There's a weird parallax effect, like with 3D mirrors.
Haha first I had to google/translate the word 'squiffy'. After testing with my Oculus goggles I did not experience any squiffy effects in VR with the lights.
Tried several car/track combo's as well as single car and 10AI.

With regards to comparison if possible with so much 'dependencies' : CSP1.48, latest CM version, latest Oculus (in Beta mode) 15.0.0.115.456 ,
Nvidia 442.59

If you want me to test anything, let me know.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!
That was it.
It seems that you can leave it on and just untick here only...
89995063_2888525561186443_5516913748301840384_o.jpg

Haha first I had to google/translate the word 'squiffy'. After testing with my Oculus goggles I did not experience any squiffy effects in VR with the lights.
Tried several car/track combo's as well as single car and 10AI.

With regards to comparison if possible with so much 'dependencies' : CSP1.48, latest CM version, latest Oculus (in Beta mode) 15.0.0.115.456 ,
Nvidia 442.59

If you want me to test anything, let me know.
Mmm.. weird! For me it's like the lights are buried deep in the bodywork, and I'm looking at them through holes.

If you're not aware, with latest CM update it will be possible to include a car/track configuration file that will go in the “extension/config/cars” or “extension/config/tracks (/loaded)” if the file is included in the .zip file with its full path.
This way there could be no need to include the ext_config.ini file that can't be updated with an update from CM's github.

(Poor words: if I release the ext_config.ini together with a track, I can't then update it with CM, because the update from CM would go into the "tracks\loaded" folder conflicting with the original ext_config.
Now I can deploy the track with a config that directly goes in the "tracks\loaded" folder and when I publish an update on github CM correctly updates the configuration)

Thanks Ilja for including the suggestion in the update!

• Now can load stuff from ShareMods.com without browser;
  • Loading stuff from YouTube descriptions is fixed;
  • When packing cars, CSP will include extension folder;
  • Support for cars and tracks configs for installing things (needs to have full “extension/config/cars” or “extension/config/tracks” path in archive);
  • AC apps grid is back in a separate section;
  • Presets-per-mode now support CSP presets as well;
  • Custom Showroom:
    • Wheel outlines fixed;
    • Live reload now updates suspension parameters like KPI and caster as well.

You know, with all the New GT3s coming in, with brand new physics, shaders, and styles, y'all are probably a bit hungry after the NSX and the 720s. Well guess what?

Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_ks_red_bull_ring_15-3-120-12-49-38.jpg
Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_ks_red_bull_ring_15-3-120-12-26-48.jpg
Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_acu_miami-bayside_8-3-120-13-37-53.png

COMING THIS WEEK, THE BRAND. NEW. FERRARI 488 GT3 EVO JOINS THE GT3 BATTLE HERE IN ASSETTO CORSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:
:gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet:

Attachments

• Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_acu_miami-bayside_8-3-120-13-37-53.png
    Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_acu_miami-bayside_8-3-120-13-37-53.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 39
I believe the car is encrypted.

Shouldn't be too hard but you'd have to go through and add those tags to each car for them to be found in the first place. That's going to be tedious. :ill:
A bit tedious yes, but something I'm already used to doing. It's how I created my IMSA grids for example. One example of how I would use an engine type search is when searching for an engine SFX that I want to change.

[QUOTE = "Delta7Fox, post: 13042416, membro: 303900"] Ciao ragazzi,

Imola è ora disponibile :Saluti:

[ATTACH = full] 899.949 [/ attach]

Buon pomeriggio : Tup:[/ PREVENTIVO]
ciao, adoro imola mi piacerebbe provare la tua mod sul circuito, purtroppo ho accidentalmente cancellato il circuito originale "imola" sai dove posso trovare la traccia originale?
Grazie in anticipo per la tua risposta.

[QUOTE = "Delta7Fox, post: 13042416, membro: 303900"] Ciao ragazzi,

Imola è ora disponibile :Saluti:

[ATTACH = full] 899.949 [/ attach]

Buon pomeriggio : Tup:[/ PREVENTIVO]
ciao, adoro imola mi piacerebbe provare la tua mod sul circuito, purtroppo ho accidentalmente cancellato il circuito originale "imola" sai dove posso trovare la traccia originale?
Grazie in anticipo per la tua risposta.

You should write in English, include a translation in your next messages.

For non Italian speaking:
He said he loves Imola but he 'accidentally' deleted the original track and he's asking for it (the original Imola track)

You know, with all the New GT3s coming in, with brand new physics, shaders, and styles, y'all are probably a bit hungry after the NSX and the 720s. Well guess what?

View attachment 899923 View attachment 899922 View attachment 899926

COMING THIS WEEK, THE BRAND. NEW. FERRARI 488 GT3 EVO JOINS THE GT3 BATTLE HERE IN ASSETTO CORSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:
:gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet:
That looks sick! :) Looking forward to it and your other ACC cars :)

alright the v1.5 ver of the MC F1 LM
we fixed the gauges it took us so many hours just to find clear ones and crop them into the F1 LM project. The only part were its rough is in the fuel gauge part but otherwise its the same gauges as the Real F1 LM we also made a new skin for it kenneth did it for Unkowinindydriver otherwise known as Dragster666.
Edit if the gauges stay the same try the yellow skin.

preview_2.png

Screenshot_ds666_mclaren_f1_lm_acu_bathurst_15-3-120-17-9-38.jpg

some upcoming projects:
Bugatti EB110 it will include a Dauer carbon fiber version
dauer_eb110_s.jpg

SLS AMG Electric because why not?
3671123142.jpg

And the XJ220S this one will be a tricky one to do.
fa90e24eac1b096ccb03faea7aa6bcb3.jpg

Last edited:
alright the v1.5 ver of the MC F1 LM
we fixed the gauges it took us so many hours just to find clear ones and crop them into the F1 LM project. The only part were its rough is in the fuel gauge part but otherwise its the same gauges as the Real F1 LM .../...

View attachment 899972

I tried the car and it's nice to drive, feels good. But the dash doesn't look anywhere like the picture you posted. This is what I get to see:

dash.png

Sorry if this is a silly question, but is there a way to get something equivalent to Lumasharpen without installing Reshade?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back