Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Are you using VR? I am using Oculus CV1 VR 100% of the time. @Masscot reported a large FPS drop in VR with this new update.
Content manager is simply a user interface and not the actual game. It has nothing to do with frame rates (apart from allowing you to pick the CSP settings that launch with the game). Those settings that are checked are the culprit.
Once you click "Go!" in Content Manager, it's job is done and then the actual game boots up. Settings in the CSP are responsible for the frame rate drops. Like he said, there's a lot of new smoke effects and nic nacs that were updated recently.

Edit: I guess I typed too slow.

Did some laps with an old big-grid preset of mine for Okutama (26 Group 2 Mini Coopers) and they all navigated the pinch point on the dam without incident. With the previous AI this would have been a pile-up. Top work mate!

Great I'm glad it's working with large grids also, I only tested up to 15 cars real quick.

The reverse layout is a bit more difficult Still playing around with the limits and an AI hint file,
but haven't got it right yet. I'll keep trying tho :-)

upload_2020-3-14_22-53-37.png

This is what I'm getting when I hit the 'Analyze' tab and when try to change the preview, on the new Subaru Impreza 22B.

After the new CM Update ofcourse.

Last edited:
View attachment 899780

This is what I'm getting when I hit the 'Analyze' tab and when try to change the preview, on the new Subaru Impreza 22B.

After the new CM Update ofcourse.
I believe the car is encrypted.

This is really good, very helpful, and really makes th UI pop. If I may make a suggestion/request? I often wish it were easier to search by engine type such as V8, V12, I-6, Turbo, etc and it should be fairly easy to find cool icons for those. Perhaps a future update?
Shouldn't be too hard but you'd have to go through and add those tags to each car for them to be found in the first place. That's going to be tedious. :ill:

I dunno if you gents have tried this PP filter but I think it's absolutely the best one out there and I've tried a BUNCH of 'em...
With the latest version of SOL/CSP it's brilliant... Far better IMO than the A3PP filters (though the no chromatic one is a close second). Install is a snap. nothing is overwritten. check it out...
20200303215846_1-jpg.353508

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...setto-corsa-realistic-looking-ppfilter.31291/

Ferrari 458 GT2 2011 beta 0.98 by RPM

https://sharemods.com/xega82jsoxun/Ferrari_458_gt2_2011_RPM_beta_098.zip.html

Kunos 458 GT2 modified physics :
- Detailled Arero
- New tyres
- Various details changes

Do not use as opponents (too high CPU usage).
Installation instructions in the zip.
Content Manager presets : some grids with almost only kunos and URD cars (low CPU & GPU usage), click "save preset" and put them here.

12 opponents for Endurance (cars modified for AI) : -10 GT2 (2 ks, 4 URD, 1 Gue with 3 lods) -1 LMP (ks) -1 911 cup (ks)

Faster, use less CPU, ride height lowered, less accidents, more close laps time ...

https://sharemods.com/qq1izjn4tpx9/ENDURANCE_GT_opponents_0.95.zip.html

Last edited:
Anyone else with VR notice anything squiffy with the front/rear lights? There's a weird parallax effect, like with 3D mirrors.
Nobody else then? Must be one of my settings triggering a CSP bug.
Headlights and taillights look like holograms. Very weird.

Last edited:
Hello guys!
Can someone tell me how to get rid of the annoying blur from cockpit of the 2005 Ford GT (Maybe it's from CSP)? (Ignore the missing needles from dials).
Thank you!
Untitled.png

Hello guys!
Can someone tell me how to get rid of the annoying blur from cockpit of the 2005 Ford GT (Maybe it's from CSP)? (Ignore the missing needles from dials).
Thank you!
View attachment 899838
that could be an antialias setting
I 'd suggest setting it OFF in game and 16x in the Nvidia Control Panel

P.s. I doubt it's related to that specific car btw

that could be an antialias setting
I 'd suggest setting it OFF in game and 16x in the Nvidia Control Panel

P.s. I doubt it's related to that specific car btw

Well, it's not from AA (tried it)
I believe is the car (other cars kunos/mods don't have this problem)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back