All gears, rare paints, MC's & horns available for B-Day ticket!!!

• Thread starter BlueGT
  • 323 comments
Canada
Québec
nuke4U
Hi people, I'm offering 2 full sets or 5 rare paints for a birthday ticket that is missing in my garage. Please click on the link in my sig to see what I have or need. (Museum cards & Horns are also available)

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Hi i can send horns and MC's plus 5 chrome silver or gold

Im looking for racing suits and helmets

Suits Fohen & Thunder
Helmets Storm Line & Cross.

Last edited:
Hi i can send horns and MC's plus 5 chrome silver or gold

Im looking for racing suits and helmets

Suits Fohen & Thunder
Helmets Storm Line & Cross

I can send Fohen & Thunder for 5 horns & 5 MCs, but I'd prefer matte or CS that I dont have 5 of each.

Hi mate,
I can send any 5 rare paints and any 5 MC's you need during 7 days if you complete my post 2.0 gear collection (34x8 + 4x45=452 items)
Let me know if you're interested
cheers

I can send you MC's tonight once I get online. I get on about 10pm GMT
Send me an FR and I'll send over 5 today and 5 after reset.

I assume your MC's list is up to date.

I'm still after all Helmets and suits.
I'll update my Mygranturismo page for helmets and suits tonight so you can see what to send.
I'm happy to keep sending MC's for the next few days till you have all the ones I have that you don't.

jvr
Hi mate,
I can send any 5 rare paints and any 5 MC's you need during 7 days if you complete my post 2.0 gear collection (34x8 + 4x45=452 items)
Let me know if you're interested
cheers

I'll send you a FR in an hour. Every day you'll be sending me 5 MCs + 5 rare paints I'll send you 68 items, day by day, we"ll make it, ok?

Please take note that I only need to reach FIVE of each paints.

I'll update my Mygranturismo page for helmets and suits tonight so you can see what to send.
I'm happy to keep sending MC's for the next few days till you have all the ones I have that you don't.

My lists are always up to date indeed.

I'll send you a FR in an hour. Update your list and I'll send 34 items for every 5 MCs/horns/rare paints(trying to reach 5 of each) you send me:tup:

Looks like we did some good business together, mate. Hopefully we'll do some more in days to come:tup:

what paints that can I trade for your Trickster and Scorpion ? :)

Look at my mygt.net page (link below) to see my rare paints. I'm trying to own 5 of every one of them, not more. So I can send you 1 full set (or 34 items) for every 5 paints THAT I DONT HAVE you'd send me.

If you want both sets, that means 2 X 5 paints on 2 days.

Which paints you don't have it? i can't see in your my mygt.net page?
there is no link to your paints section.

First link: my garage, click, scroll down a little, rare paints right there, mate.

Gotta go bed right now. if you're interested and have some paints I need, send me a FR and I'll add you tomorrow 4pm EST, cheers.

Ok.. i can offer :
Matte black
Matte blue
Matte brown
AMG Monza grau magno
Matte Pink

for your Trickster

and
Matte silver
Matte white
Matte red
Matte orange
Matte light red

for your Scorpion

Okay,Tomorrow I will send you BMW 19,20,30,34 and 35 and the next day I will send you BMW 37,38 40,Citroen 1 and 11. I would like Swell suits please,I am going to send two FR's the mc's will be coming from Robabza2 and the suits will be going to GTP_Rob192005,thanks.:)

I'll send you a FR in an hour. Every day you'll be sending me 5 MCs + 5 rare paints I'll send you 68 items, day by day, we"ll make it, ok?

Please take note that I only need to reach FIVE of each paints.

sorry mate. I see you're accepting trades for the items I was offering and it seems you didn't have the intention to agree on a detailed schedule for specific items to be traded between us, but you wanted me instead to check everyday what you need. That's too messy for me, mate, and I'm not guaranted to receive the full set of items that I want, so I guess I need to withdraw my offer now. No hard feelings though :sly: happy trading!
cheers

Looks like we did some good business together, mate. Hopefully we'll do some more in days to come:tup:

Great doing business with you mate, nice and easy very happy customer here.
Sorry for the minor doubles hiccup. I'll be online after reset tonight. will send another batch of MC's

My Gear pages on MyGt are all up-to-date now.

Hi people, I'm offering one full set (34) for every 5 Museum Cards or 1 B-Day ticket or 5 rare paints (trying to own 5 of each) that it's missing in my garage. Please click on the links in my sig to see what I need.

Have a nice day :)

Does this offer still stand? I don't collect MC and would like to trade them for gear.

Ok.. i can offer :
Matte black
Matte blue
Matte brown
AMG Monza grau magno
Matte Pink

for your Trickster

and
Matte silver
Matte white
Matte red
Matte orange
Matte light red

for your Scorpion

Deal:tup: Send me a FR or I'll send you one in an hour or so.

Okay,Tomorrow I will send you BMW 19,20,30,34 and 35 and the next day I will send you BMW 37,38 40,Citroen 1 and 11. I would like Swell suits please,I am going to send two FR's the mc's will be coming from Robabza2 and the suits will be going to GTP_Rob192005,thanks.:)

Look: I'd be very happy to trade with you but since I've got a lot of trades going on and, most important, we all receive up to 10 new MCs every day, I cant reserve any specific numbers. You need to check my mygt.net page just before sending me stuff. But I still need A LOT so the odds of you having MCs I dont are very high.

Send me your FRs:tup:

Looking forward to trade with you:)

jvr
sorry mate. I see you're accepting trades for the items I was offering and it seems you didn't have the intention to agree on a detailed schedule for specific items to be traded between us, but you wanted me instead to check everyday what you need. That's too messy for me, mate, and I'm not guaranted to receive the full set of items that I want, so I guess I need to withdraw my offer now. No hard feelings though :sly: happy trading!
cheers

Again

Look: I'd be very happy to trade with you but since I've got a lot of trades going on and, most important, we all receive up to 10 new MCs every day, I cant reserve any specific numbers. You need to check my mygt.net page just before sending me stuff. But I still need A LOT so the odds of you having MCs I dont are very high.

I dont see how this is more "messy" than receiving stuff you dont need? Actually, I've been doing a lot of trades lately and peoples work that way. It is simple and safe, everyone's happy. It is not like trading tickets, MCs move a lot.

Looking forward to trade with you, mate.

Last edited:
Does this offer still stand? I don't collect MC and would like to trade them for gear.

Yes, sure.

Send me a FR and if you're about to send me stuff, please look at my mygt.net page "live" just before to do so to avoid sending me stuff that I own already.

I have never been into the museum so I bet I have alot of cards, where do you find them and how do you send them?

I have never been into the museum so I bet I have alot of cards, where do you find them and how do you send them?

You enter your museum by clicking on the icon in the lower left of your gt mode screen, choose a brand, open a card and you can decide to sent it to a friend (up to 5 per day). Or open a friend"s profile, click on gift, then any of items, garage or MUSEUM.

Latest Posts

Back