All gears, rare paints, MC's & horns available for B-Day ticket!!!

• Thread starter BlueGT
  • 323 comments
Thanks, I'll add my museum cards to my gt profile and see if I have any you don't and I'll get back to you :)

Again

Look: I'd be very happy to trade with you but since I've got a lot of trades going on and, most important, we all receive up to 10 new MCs every day, I cant reserve any specific numbers. You need to check my mygt.net page just before sending me stuff. But I still need A LOT so the odds of you having MCs I dont are very high.

I dont see how this is more "messy" than receiving stuff you dont need? Actually, I've been doing a lot of trades lately and peoples work that way. It is simple and safe, everyone's happy. It is not like trading tickets, MCs move a lot.

Looking forward to trade with you, mate.

Just replyed by PM, mate. The messy part comes only if you don't mark as "pending" the items you need but that are already agreed to be traded with someone. It's also quite normal, but it's all good anyways
cheers

jvr
Just replyed by PM, mate. The messy part comes only if you don't mark as "pending" the items you need but that are already agreed to be traded with someone. It's also quite normal, but it's all good anyways
cheers

Just replied to PM by PM, lol, no hard feelings, mate. If that doesn't suits you, thats fine:tup:

Maybe we'll trade for something else in a near future:sly:

Cheers

Just replied to PM by PM, lol, no hard feelings, mate. If that doesn't suits you, thats fine:tup:

Maybe we'll trade for something else in a near future:sly:

Cheers

👍 I've got all MC's, all tickets and tons of 0/0 cars... come and see me whenever you need something... as I said the current trade is not a go just because of my limited time availability
:cheers:

jvr
👍 I've got all MC's, all tickets and tons of 0/0 cars... come and see me whenever you need something... as I said the current trade is not a go just because of my limited time availability
:cheers:

So why dont we set up a trade for your B-Day tickets and my gears???

1 ticket=68 items, what do you say. We can plan that thing for weeks in advance, man.

So why dont we set up a trade for your B-Day tickets and my gears???

1 ticket=68 items, what do you say. We can plan that thing for weeks in advance, man.

... :embarrassed: my bad I should have told you... tickets/cars play in a different league for me and I'm only trading them for the very specific 0/0 cars I need at the moment :)

Last edited:
Okay just checking in to see if the mc's page is up to date before I send the first 5.

I've done a bunch of successful trades with rperrone, geeseventy6, cactusOnR, teezer, GT_Racer and Rob192005

Thanks to you, guys. 👍👍

Glad you all seem happy customers!

I still need a lot of Museum Cards, rare paints and birth day tickets, folks, offer is still available:)

Last edited:
Send me an FR and I'll just send you museum cards.
mishdeth

I saw your name and said "but that guy IS on my FR" but it seems you're on my dummy account friend list, I must've add you there to lend you a car:)

I'm adding you, and thanks.

My gt.net page is up to date.👍

Ok.. i can offer :
Matte black
Matte blue
Matte brown
AMG Monza grau magno
Matte Pink

for your Trickster

Thanks for the paints, mate:tup:

All Trickster sent with a little extra: glitch suit & helmet :)

See you tomorrow for Scorpions.

Cards are imminent sir,just having a look at the list.👍

Edit: Citroen 13,14,28,43 and 49 sent.

Last edited:
Cards are imminent sir,just having a look at the list.👍

Edit: Citroen 13,14,28,43 and 49 sent.

Thanks a lot, my friend.

All Aqua helmets sent. I also add the '10 Jeff Gordon as an appreciation to trade with you. I'm looking forward to trade with you again, sir. 👍👍

Kind regards.

It's that time again.👍 I'm looking at the list.:)

Edit: Citroen 31,60,73,75 and 83 sent.:)

I can offer nissan 1,3,7,13, & 14 for thunder gear and five rare paints for Saturn gear

Deal:tup:

As long as you send me paints that I don't already have 5.

Send me a FR, I'm sending to someone at the moment, I will add you right after:)

Latest Posts

Back