All gears, rare paints, MC's & horns available for B-Day ticket!!!

• Thread starter BlueGT
  • 323 comments
I can wait 'til tomorrow,I'll even it up.:)

Very kind of you but that wasn't your fault. I'm sending stuff at the moment so I'll send yours at same time no problem, just tell me what you wish.

But I'll be pleased to see you tomorrow for another trade:)

It might be a good idea to message me the numbers just before, people like to send from 1st or last, not the first time it happens to me:sly:

Thanks again, mate.

No worries,I'll pm first from now on.;) I will have Cross Helmets please.:)

Hey, I'm looking for Warp Drive and Desert Camouflage, what would you like to have mate?I have museum cards, dlc paints, etc.

Hey, I'm looking for Warp Drive and Desert Camouflage, what would you like to have mate?I have museum cards, dlc paints, etc.

I would like 5 Museum Cards I don't have and 5 rare paints that I don't have 5 already (trying to reach 5 in each, no more), click on links below:)

Edit: Or a birthday ticket I don't have

I would like 5 Museum Cards I don't have and 5 rare paints that I don't have 5 already (trying to reach 5 in each, no more), click on links below:)

Edit: Or a birthday ticket I don't have

Ok, 5 Citroen and 5 chips (mattes and CS) available. Whenever you want, sir.

That seems perfect:tup:

But PD's servers are in maintenance so, send them when you can and I'll try to send before going to bed if the servers don't come back too late, otherwise I'll send tomorrow when I get back from work.

Sound good :)
I'll send as soon as possible ;)

Ok, 5 Citroen and 5 chips (mattes and CS) available. Whenever you want, sir.

FR sent:tup:

We do that now, before I go to bed:)

Edit: Going to bed, we'll catch up tomorrow or you can send me and I'll send tomorrow afternoon. If you do so, would you mind send Nissan or Mercedes instead? Cause I might receive the few last Citroen and I want to avoid duping. Aim at the middle of a big brand, thanks.

Last edited:
hey ya'll I'm still collecting on the gear too. I've started my own thread using that GT5 matrix of what I have...https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=245128. I have maybe around half of the gear and all the cars and like 2,000+ paints. I got alot of museum cards too. If anyone would like to trade for something let me know. Thanks in advance.

oh i forgot though...in the matrix...i haven't gotten a chance to record the museum cards that I have gotten but if there is some ya need I can check to see what I got.

Last edited:
FR sent:tup:

We do that now, before I go to bed:)

Edit: Going to bed, we'll catch up tomorrow or you can send me and I'll send tomorrow afternoon. If you do so, would you mind send Nissan or Mercedes instead? Cause I might receive the few last Citroen and I want to avoid duping. Aim at the middle of a big brand, thanks.

No problem, I was busy here forgot to check the thread. :)
Will check your page again. đź‘Ť

Edit: 3 M-B and 2 Nissan plus 2 CS and 3 mattes sent. Hope you have received them cause my internet "eats" my trades sometimes. :scared:
Thanks in advance, mate. :D

Last edited:
BlueGT
Chicane, Mistral. Swell and Waver all sent đź‘Ť

Thank you mister, come back anytime:)

Thanks, I'll have to check if I have any more paints to send you for some helmets next đź‘Ť

No problem, I was busy here forgot to check the thread. :)
Will check your page again. đź‘Ť

Edit: 3 M-B and 2 Nissan plus 2 CS and 3 mattes sent. Hope you have received them cause my internet "eats" my trades sometimes. :scared:
Thanks in advance, mate. :D

All good:tup:

I start sending right now:)

hey ya'll I'm still collecting on the gear too. I've started my own thread using that GT5 matrix of what I have...https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=245128. I have maybe around half of the gear and all the cars and like 2,000+ paints. I got alot of museum cards too. If anyone would like to trade for something let me know. Thanks in advance.

oh i forgot though...in the matrix...i haven't gotten a chance to record the museum cards that I have gotten but if there is some ya need I can check to see what I got.

Are you offering me something? Because from here it looks like you're using other people's thread and try to steal their customers:dunce:

If that's the case, shame on you, start your own thread, son!

No need to be mean or defensive!! I'm not trying to steal anything..geesh. I just wanna trade both ways. I just saw where ya had all the gear and I'd like to get some too...I am willing to trade for anything you want.

No need to be mean or defensive!! I'm not trying to steal anything..geesh. I just wanna trade both ways. I just saw where ya had all the gear and I'd like to get some too...I am willing to trade for anything you want.

Look, if you wanna trade I'd be pleased to trade with you but you can't just post on someone's trade saying "Hi you all...I've got my own trade...if anyone wanna trade with me..." without looking like you're coming here to make some publicity for your own business.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood, though. You've seen my OP, you know what I'm after and what I can offer. What is your offer?

All good:tup:

I start sending right now:)

Cool, but hey, there's no Warp Drive from 32 to 34 or am I going crazy? :eek: And what about more 5 MC for Woodland? I can send now. ;)
Thanks again mate.

Cool, but hey, there's no Warp Drive from 32 to 34 or am I going crazy? :eek: And what about more 5 MC for Woodland? I can send now. ;)
Thanks again mate.

I stopped at Warp Drive 25 cause your inbox was full:)

I've sent a psn message about it. I finish with someone's trade and I'll send the rest right after:tup:

Desert Camo 13,22,31,32,33 and Warp Drive 1,7,22,...and two more I think are ungiftable, part of a dlc I think, you should have them already if you bought the dlc. I'll send the Gordon suit and the glich suit as an extra:sly:

And about 5 MCs for Woodland, sure, let's do this.

In some of the exotic gears, there are up to 5 dlc items, don't remember which one exactly, though.

Hello mate, it's me again :)
I need Wonderland Helmet

can offer you :
AMG Monza grau magno
Matte black
Matte Purple
Matte Red
Matte Silver

Paints received:tup:

All Wonderland sent:) + the Gordon suit as an extra.

Thanks mate, come back anytime.

I stopped at Warp Drive 25 cause your inbox was full:)

I've sent a psn message about it. I finish with someone's trade and I'll send the rest right after:tup:

Desert Camo 13,22,31,32,33 and Warp Drive 1,7,22,...and two more I think are ungiftable, part of a dlc I think, you should have them already if you bought the dlc. I'll send the Gordon suit and the glich suit as an extra:sly:

And about 5 MCs for Woodland, sure, let's do this.

In some of the exotic gears, there are up to 5 dlc items, don't remember which one exactly, though.

By empty my inbox you mean that I need to get them from the gift menu, right? Already done. :)
Yeah, I have the dlc, no problem. Will check your page now, is it updated? ;)

By empty my inbox you mean that I need to get them from the gift menu, right? Already done. :)
Yeah, I have the dlc, no problem. Will check your page now, is it updated? ;)

Yes, your inbox or gift box can hold up to 50 items max. You gotta receive them in order to receive more.

All Desert Camo and Warp Drive sent + the gordon suit and the glich suit and helmet, cause you're a newcomer to my thread:)

Yes, my page is up to date:tup:

Yes, your inbox or gift box can hold up to 50 items max. You gotta receive them in order to receive more.

All Desert Camo and Warp Drive sent + the gordon suit and the glich suit and helmet, cause you're a newcomer to my thread:)

Yes, my page is up to date:tup:

Dang! I forgot the limit is 5. :P In 2:43 hours it will reset, will send 5 MCs right after it. ;) Thanks again bro. :)

Dang! I forgot the limit is 5. :P In 2:43 hours it will reset, will send 5 MCs right after it. ;) Thanks again bro. :)

Ehm, reset time is in 45 min but, no problem bro, I'll send Woodland on reception:tup:

Please refer to my page live and message me the numbers you're about to send just before because after reset it's rush hour for me and I wanna avoid any duped cards, thanks.

Back