All gears, rare paints, MC's & horns available for B-Day ticket!!!

• Thread starter BlueGT
  • 323 comments
Ehm, reset time is in 45 min but, no problem bro, I'll send Woodland on reception:tup:

Please refer to my page live and message me the numbers you're about to send just before because after reset it's rush hour for me and I wanna avoid any duped cards, thanks.

Really? Here I receive my daily gifts after midnight (in 2:34 hours now). :eek: Isn't it a reset too? :P

Really? Here I receive my daily gifts after midnight (in 2:34 hours now). :eek: Isn't it a reset too? :P

Daily gifts come at midnight (EST) but reset time is at 7pm (EST), not the same thing:sly:

That means in 20 min

Daily gifts come at midnight (EST) but reset time is at 7pm (EST), not the same thing:sly:

That means in 20 min

Oh, I remember something with 9 pm here... (I don't have been trading for some time :P) Anyway, Ford 1, 25, 28, 42, 52 is that ok?

Oh, I remember something with 9 pm here... (I don't have been trading for some time :P) Anyway, Ford 1, 25, 28, 42, 52 is that ok?

All good 👍

I've marked them as checked on my page, so just send them after reset:sly:

I will be sending Dodge 32,Ford 87,168,230 and 247 and I don't even have to switch accounts either.:sly: tell me if I need to swap any.👍

All Woodland sent:tup:

22,32,33 are dlc.

Thanks a lot, mate:)

Come back anytime, remember that I'm also after rare paints, trying to reach 5 in each one, no more, 5 for a full set :)

Cheers

Sure thing, I'll drop by tomorrow. Thanks again. :)

I know what you mean.:) I'll see you again tomorrow my friend,it will be Masquarade tomorrow.:) thank you kindly.

hey blue..it's ok...misunderstandings happen. I took a look over your paint list. Here's what I can offer.

maziora mazeran 2
matte black 2
matte brown 1
matte dark gray 1
matte dark silver 1
matte light blue 1
matte light gray 3
matte light silver 3
matte orange 1
matte purple 2
matte red 2
matte silver 1
matte white 2

that's like 22 if ya count them separately or 13 different ones. Ya can trade the every how many full sets it is for 5 rare paints each. Since I already have some of each set if ya want to look on what i own ya can just add up the # of paints that I dont' have that it evens out to a full set..just whatever best for ya is fine with me. I can send the paints 1st too if ya want. It's what 10 a day maybe...never can remember.

hey blue..it's ok...misunderstandings happen. I took a look over your paint list. Here's what I can offer.

maziora mazeran 2
matte black 2
matte brown 1
matte dark gray 1
matte dark silver 1
matte light blue 1
matte light gray 3
matte light silver 3
matte orange 1
matte purple 2
matte red 2
matte silver 1
matte white 2

that's like 22 if ya count them separately or 13 different ones. Ya can trade the every how many full sets it is for 5 rare paints each. Since I already have some of each set if ya want to look on what i own ya can just add up the # of paints that I dont' have that it evens out to a full set..just whatever best for ya is fine with me. I can send the paints 1st too if ya want. It's what 10 a day maybe...never can remember.

What I'm trying do do with rare paints is to reach 5 of each, no more. I'm offering 1 full set (or 34 items) for 5 rare paints that I don't own 5 already, wether I send you a full set or I just complete some of your sets for a total of 34. I'm trading kinda a lot so my page get updated fairly often in a single day so I can't "reserve" you paint trades in advance. What you have to do is take a daily look at my page and send what needs to be send and PM or post me what gears you want. As simple and easy as that.

I still need a bunch of paints so that's easy to find some to send.

Thank you.

i'm sorry if i'm alot of trouble but i'm trying to understand what ya saying. Are ya saying that ya can complete some of my lists for a total of 34? That'll be fine. I looked at what paints ya did have and i looked at what i had an offered enough of each one to make it a total of 5. It don't matter to me which set ya wanna complete..ya can just check out that matrix file for me. I'm just lost on what ya saying I guess. Thanks though.

Ah ok..i reread it...just send what I got that ya don't. I can do that. nuke4U...is that right? I also noticed that ya have like 1082 outta 1089 cars...I can send ya the other 7 of them if ya know which ones they are and if they are tradable ones.

Last edited:
i'm sorry if i'm alot of trouble but i'm trying to understand what ya saying. Are ya saying that ya can complete some of my lists for a total of 34? That'll be fine. I looked at what paints ya did have and i looked at what i had an offered enough of each one to make it a total of 5. It don't matter to me which set ya wanna complete..ya can just check out that matrix file for me. I'm just lost on what ya saying I guess. Thanks though.

That's it, you just complete the rare paints on my list up to 5 and I full up you gears 'till I've sent 34.

All you have to do is looking at my page live just before sending, to make sure you have the last updated list...and I'll do the same.

oh ok i gotcha now. Just bare with me I got sucky internet. I'm about to send once I have ya added. I don't have 1 of them mygranturismos done though but ya can look on my matrix if that's ok. BulldawgJoe2010 is mine.

oh ok i gotcha now. Just bare with me I got sucky internet. I'm about to send once I have ya added. I don't have 1 of them mygranturismos done though but ya can look on my matrix if that's ok. BulldawgJoe2010 is mine.

Well if you don't have a mygt.net page, that will be hard, unless you tell me exactly what you need...what is that thing you call your "matrix"?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=245128

oh ok...I thought ya might knew about the GT5 matrix. It's like an excel file where ya can keep a track of everything from the cars to the gear stuff. I've got mine all updated except for the museum cards which I'll deal with later.

Aqua 1 3 4 6 8 14 16 21 29 31 32 33 34
Back Vision 2 4 9 10 11 13 16 17 18 25 26 30 31 32 33 34
Blizzard 1 3 5 6 10

there's 34 of ones i need. I just went in order. From whatever I send ya can decide on how many ya can trade back. Just let me know. About to send what I got once i got ya added.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=245128

oh ok...I thought ya might knew about the GT5 matrix. It's like an excel file where ya can keep a track of everything from the cars to the gear stuff. I've got mine all updated except for the museum cards which I'll deal with later.

Aqua 1 3 4 6 8 14 16 21 29 31 32 33 34
Back Vision 2 4 9 10 11 13 16 17 18 25 26 30 31 32 33 34
Blizzard 1 3 5 6 10

there's 34 of ones i need. I just went in order. From whatever I send ya can decide on how many ya can trade back. Just let me know. About to send what I got once i got ya added.

Ok, send me a FR and I'll add you tomorrow, gotta go to bed now. See you tomorrow, dude.

Back