All gears, rare paints, MC's & horns available for B-Day ticket!!!

• Thread starter BlueGT
  • 323 comments
thanks for the trades 👍 oh I also have a '63 and '08 bday ticket. I'm interested in the chicane/mistral/swell/waver suits. can send whichever ticket tomorrow around this time and the next ticket the day after.

thanks for the trades 👍 oh I also have a '63 and '08 bday ticket. I'm interested in the chicane/mistral/swell/waver suits. can send whichever ticket tomorrow around this time and the next ticket the day after.

Then my friend, we've got a deal:tup:

See you tomorrow at reset time, and thanks again :)

I usually go to bed about 3 1/2 hours after reset time so the soonest would be the best:tup:

alright I try for a little after six but if not then just send whenever you can. Ill for sure send the ticket tomorrow 👍

alright I try for a little after six but if not then just send whenever you can. Ill for sure send the ticket tomorrow 👍

Ok, mate. I'm a trusty person too, we'll do fine. Plus, we have till the next reset to send so, no stress there. See you tomorrow.

do you have any of the Wonderland gear? I have a good amount of MC's and Paint. I've already got the Wonderland 30 helmet and the Wonderland 32 suit, if I recall correctly.

do you have any of the Wonderland gear? I have a good amount of MC's and Paint. I've already got the Wonderland 30 helmet and the Wonderland 32 suit, if I recall correctly.

I have all suits and helmets. Wonderland suit don't exist, the closest name would be Woodland:sly:

Just click on the links in my sig below to see them all. Also, you can do the same to see what MCs I need.👍

Edit: For your information, there are no name shared for both suits and helmets and the only thing that match them is the color number, not the design. It is up to you to match them as you like :)

Last edited:
BlueGT
Ok, mate. I'm a trusty person too, we'll do fine. Plus, we have till the next reset to send so, no stress there. See you tomorrow.

08 birthday ticket has been sent 👍 will send '63 birthday ticket tomorrow

08 birthday ticket has been sent 👍 will send '63 birthday ticket tomorrow

Great, thanks:tup:

I'm going to send chicane and mistral in 2 min, you gotta have to empty your inbox halfway through:)

Edit: Sent all Chicane + Mistral up to #13, your inbox is full. We're not online at the same time but it doesn't matter, empty your inbox when you can and I'll continue from where I left. I'll manage to send the whole thing anyway :)

Last edited:
BlueGT
Great, thanks:tup:

I'm going to send chicane and mistral in 2 min, you gotta have to empty your inbox halfway through:)

Edit: Sent all Chicane + Mistral up to #13, your inbox is full. We're not online at the same time but it doesn't matter, empty your inbox when you can and I'll continue from where I left. I'll manage to send the whole thing anyway :)

Thanks 👍 '63 birthday has been sent

Hello mate, it's me again :)
I need Wonderland Helmet

can offer you :
AMG Monza grau magno
Matte black
Matte Purple
Matte Red
Matte Silver

Hello mate, it's me again :)
I need Wonderland Helmet

can offer you :
AMG Monza grau magno
Matte black
Matte Purple
Matte Red
Matte Silver

That seems perfect:tup:

But PD's servers are in maintenance so, send them when you can and I'll try to send before going to bed if the servers don't come back too late, otherwise I'll send tomorrow when I get back from work.

I left some cards waiting for you sir but as we all know you can't get to them at the moment.:yuck:

Guess who's back,also waiting for this maintenance to end.:yuck:

Hey Rob, glad to see you back:sly:

Damn maintenance! I wanna race the new seasonal events when I came back from work:indiff:

I hope it will come back early enough so I don't loose my 200%

If you send while I'm asleep, just right me what gears you want and I'll send as soon as I'm back from work tomorrow afternoon. Just don't send me any Toyota cards.

See you:)

I'm working from the top.👍 I sent 5 Citroen ones I'll go from there,I did the ones for the Level 1 ticket and got some Mitsubishi GTO SR,I'm down to 150% after missing 2 days.:ouch:

I'm working from the top.👍 I sent 5 Citroen ones I'll go from there,I did the ones for the Level 1 ticket and got some Mitsubishi GTO SR,I'm down to 150% after missing 2 days.:ouch:

From the top is perfect:tup:

That sucks to loose %, people like us who play every day for months should have unlimited 200%! What will be the gears for these 5 cards you sent?

Back