All gears, rare paints, MC's & horns available for B-Day ticket!!!

• Thread starter BlueGT
  • 323 comments
Hey how's it going? I'm about to check on what to send ya if ya got my friend request. I gotta do it right now anyways...maybe not be around a lil later.

grrr...parents! lol Gotta take a raincheck...i'm gonna have to try doing it later when I get back! :(

I will be sending Citroen 245,248,Dodge 43,47 and Ford 54,I would like Masquerade Helmets please.:)

Edit: I will send them in the morning I'mma catch some zed's.👍

Last edited:
ah ya can only send 5 rare paints I see..well shoot..this will take forever..lol Here's what I just sent ya Blue.

maziora mazeran x3
matte black x2

Ya can send what I had in the post a few lines up. Well i can copy and paste it though to be easier...lol

Aqua 1 3 4 6 8 14 16 21 29 31 32 33 34
Back Vision 2 4 9 10 11 13 16 17 18 25 26 30 31 32 33 34
Blizzard 1 3 5 6 10

Does the paint trade start over at midnight like the login bonus? I'm new to the trading stuff really.

ah ya can only send 5 rare paints I see..well shoot..this will take forever..lol Here's what I just sent ya Blue.

maziora mazeran x3
matte black x2

Ya can send what I had in the post a few lines up. Well i can copy and paste it though to be easier...lol

Blizzard 1 3 5 6 10

Does the paint trade start over at midnight like the login bonus? I'm new to the trading stuff really.

No, the reset time for trades is at 7pm EST

I'll send the gears

Please next time you send paints, start by the lowest on the page, just to save me some duping, thanks

I will be sending Citroen 245,248,Dodge 43,47 and Ford 54,I would like Masquerade Helmets please.:)

Edit: I will send them in the morning I'mma catch some zed's.👍

Ok mate but please take a look at my page before sending since I might receive some stuff overnight.

maziora mazeran x3
matte black x2

Blizzard 1 3 5 6 10

All sent:tup:

thanks man! I feel sorta bad b/c technically ya send more stuff back...lol When does the trade with paints start again though? ive heard different things like at 12 and other times too. i can send more once i can again.

nevermind. I saw ya response a few posts back. thanks.

Last edited:
thanks man! I feel sorta bad b/c technically ya send more stuff back...lol When does the trade with paints start again though? ive heard different things like at 12 and other times too. i can send more once i can again.

nevermind. I saw ya response a few posts back. thanks.

In fact, at the moment I only need Lamborghini Aventador's matte paints, if not, gold/silver chromes.

Last edited:
Only need to change two.:sly: I'll get these to you now then some more at reset along with some paints.👍

Edit: Citroen 245,248,Ford 54,58 and 67 sent.:)

Only need to change two.:sly: I'll get these to you now then some more at reset along with some paints.👍

Edit: Citroen 245,248,Ford 54,58 and 67 sent.:)

All received, thanks:tup:

What can I send you this time?

Will do,thank you sir.:) what paints do you still need?

I'm looking for Lamborghini Aventador's matte paints. Do you have that DLC? If you do you can: back up save, buy 5 aventador with different matte paints, send me 5 paints, restore save.

You know how it works anyway :)

I sure do,I did that with the last two lots.👍 Time to start a Lambo collection then huh?

I sure do,I did that with the last two lots.👍 Time to start a Lambo collection then huh?

Yep! I wanna own 5 of each, I have only 1 or 2 at the moment so, not worth listing them. I will write a list when I gather a bunch:)

I only have the orange Aventador paint at the minute(I just detuned it for a 500PP race aswell) but I'll get the rest tomorrow,I'm gonna catch some zz's as it's 1:30am I'll see you tomorrow.👍

I only have the orange Aventador paint at the minute(I just detuned it for a 500PP race aswell) but I'll get the rest tomorrow,I'm gonna catch some zz's as it's 1:30am I'll see you tomorrow.👍

Ok, goodnite

Latest Posts

Back