EA Sports WRC: General Discussion

• Thread starter xX Jojje Xx
  • 3,037 comments
Is there any information about a PS5 Pro update? Will the graphics be improved? Is there even a VR mode for PSVR2?
No information on a Pro update. Will likely benefit naturally as its dynamic res etc so will look consistently better. No PSVR2 support currently.

OK. As far as I can see, VR for EA WRC on the PC isn't really good either, is it? I'm thinking of buying a PC and using the PS VR2 with the adapter on the PC. Has anyone tried this with EA WRC? What do you need for GPU power? 4070?

come 5PM I will be constantly refreshing Steam store :lol: Also for anyone with Livery mods installed I decided to remove my PAK files for the moment to see how the update impacts their use.

The sound improvement for the Puma displayed on the Overtake.gg video is quite impressive.

@MagpieRacer Are you thinking of doing a series with the new rallies for us to get chance to try them? Or are we going to wait when they just come around in a series?

Edit:

@donneratze

This may help you :)👍(Copied from Steam VR Update page)

What are the minimum and recommended PC hardware requirements for playing in VR?
The “minimum specs” for playing in VR are equivalent to the “recommended specs” for non-VR. You can find those here but for clarity:

1. Operating System: Windows 10
  2. CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X or Intel i5 10600K
  3. GPU: AMD Radeon RC 5700XR or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
  4. RAM: 16 GB
  5. DirectX: Version 12 (“DX12”)
  6. Storage: 95GB, SSD preferred
  7. Network: Broadband internet connection (to download updates, game is playable offline)
  8. Other hardware: Monitor and keyboard

Additionally, below are some configurations we have tested and confirmed to achieve optimal performance during gameplay.

Configuration 1: 90+ fps achieved
  • Headset: Meta Quest 2
  • CPU: Intel i9 13900K
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 (4090 also tested)
  • RAM: 32 GB
  • In-Game Upscaler Setting: DLSS Quality
  • In-Game Graphics Preset: Ultra

Configuration 2: 90+ fps achieved
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen R9 7900x
  • GPU: AMD RX 7900XT
  • In-Game Upscaler Setting: FidelityFX Quality
  • In-Game Graphics Preset: High

Configuration 3: 80+ fps achieved
  • CPU: Intel i9 10900K
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
  • In-Game Upscaler Setting: DLSS Quality
  • In-Game Graphics Preset: High

Any higher spec hardware than this will result in a more performant experience, and give greater freedom to use more demanding graphics settings.

Last edited:
1728403391677.png

Update out on Steam PC.

And the DLC is up on the store.

1728403595339.png

Last edited:
Back