America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
Tell me you're a little bitch without telling me you're a little bitch.
Now I don't have high expectations for a gubernatorial win for Abrams, but this is just ****ing pathetic. Modern American conservatism is a mental illness.

What is Squeaky going to do outside the sphere of interstate commerce and other constitutional freedoms...Create more toll roads?

Last edited:
Now I don't have high expectations for a gubernatorial win for Abrams, but this is just ****ing pathetic. Modern American conservatism is a mental illness.
It especially doesn't help that this is coming from the man that publicly advocated for Florida to have its own state military under his command.

It especially doesn't help that this is coming from the man that publicly advocated for Florida to have its own state military under his command.
I think I get your meaning, but it should be said that 22 states have a defense force under the purview of the executive. Governors tend to wield enough authority that having such a little bitch occupying the office is cause for concern even in the absence of such a force.

You can tell he understands energy by the number of times he says energy.

This may be the stupidest person ever to grace a Fox News broadcast, and that's saying something.

Last edited:
Ah yes, because DeSantis is the kind of guy who thinks article 1 section 8 is something about welfare.

You can tell he understands energy by the number of times he says energy.

This may be the stupidest person ever to grace a Fox News broadcast, and that's saying something.

If you repeat a catchphrase often enough, it becomes the truth.

I'm guessing he's an ex-professional sportsman of some kind?
Football/Hand Egg.

My brother was at the University of Georgia at the same time as he was so I grew up thinking he was "cool". I've since gotten smarter.

I'm guessing he's an ex-professional sportsman of some kind?
Yes, although since you're versed in politics, you might have caught more glimpses of his kid, Christian Walker.

Who... is really something else. He repeats all the Republican talking points & complaints to a T on any topic (gays, black people, economy, immigration, etc.). He says he is not gay (he is very effeminate), he's just openly attracted to masculine men. He complains about the costs of California, yet remains b/c he is completely funded by his family's wealth. He's a guy whose entire life has been handed to him on a silver platter (SMU Dallas, UCLA) because of his father's fame & wealth, yet openly detests anyone else getting a handout.

What is really sad is there is an interview of him & his father when he was in high school as a cheerleader, and you can see his dad has reservations, but still supports his son. A truly baffling case of both men at one point, being right there to see the other side, but just in complete denial now-a-days.

America is headed towards a "me, me, me" culture, say group of men who are fed up of having to watch what they say around other people. Archived from the paywalled NYT.

Last edited:
Look at the headline to that article.

FQJcj5kXsBA1Jo_.jpg

Awful--particularly so, given the content. But it was actually worse before they changed it.

Last edited:
DeSantis will map Florida Congressional Districts.
In a highly unusual move, Republican legislative leaders on Monday deferred to Gov. Ron DeSantis to draft a new congressional map in an apparent attempt to appease the governor and dissolve intraparty tensions over the redistricting process in Florida.

The decision, announced jointly by Senate President Wilton Simpson and House Speaker Chris Sprowls, comes two weeks after DeSantis vetoed a congressional map approved by the Legislature and called state lawmakers back into a special session to craft a new plan that would be to his liking.

Next week, DeSantis unveils he will also personally count the ballots for election in Florida.

1 for Republican, 1 for Democrat, 1 for Republican, 2 for Republican.

Yes, although since you're versed in politics, you might have caught more glimpses of his kid, Christian Walker.

Who... is really something else. He repeats all the Republican talking points & complaints to a T on any topic (gays, black people, economy, immigration, etc.). He says he is not gay (he is very effeminate), he's just openly attracted to masculine men. He complains about the costs of California, yet remains b/c he is completely funded by his family's wealth. He's a guy whose entire life has been handed to him on a silver platter (SMU Dallas, UCLA) because of his father's fame & wealth, yet openly detests anyone else getting a handout.

What is really sad is there is an interview of him & his father when he was in high school as a cheerleader, and you can see his dad has reservations, but still supports his son. A truly baffling case of both men at one point, being right there to see the other side, but just in complete denial now-a-days.
I found this tweet. If Mr Cohen is correct, then for a guy named Herschel the prospective senator doesn't appear to be very observatory observant.

Last edited:
I found this tweet. If Mr Cohen is correct, then for a guy named Herschel the prospective senator doesn't appear to be very observatory observant.

I mean, unless he graduated in 3 years... which he definitely didn't.

Back