America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
Tucker Carlson's new promo trailer is so weirdly homoerotic it almost certainly banned in Florida schools.

Is that one dude using a penis tanning booth?

But hey, good for Tucker, nothing says "I'm conservative" like sweaty beefcakes shooting guns, milking cows, and tanning their genitals.

Is that one dude using a penis tanning booth?

But hey, good for Tucker, nothing says "I'm conservative" like sweaty beefcakes shooting guns, milking cows, and tanning their genitals.
If I didn't know better, I'd think that the final tag line "the end of men" was about buns.

Voiceover:

"Once a society collapses then you're in hard times. Well hard iron sharpens iron as they say. And those hard times inevitably produce men who are tough, men who are resourceful, men who are strong enough to survive. And then they go on to re-establish order, and so the cycle begins again".

There is just so much wrong with that. From the deeply authoritarian "re-establish order", to the focus on men (as opposed to women) being the ones that must "re-establish order", to the assumption that society has collapsed (probably because there are trans people or something). Basically it says storm the capitol because democracy is no longer valued.

This guy loves Putin? You don't say. How American of him. [/s]

Voiceover:

"Once a society collapses then you're in hard times. Well hard iron sharpens iron as they say. And those hard times inevitably produce men who are tough, men who are resourceful, men who are strong enough to survive. And then they go on to re-establish order, and so the cycle begins again".

There is just so much wrong with that. From the deeply authoritarian "re-establish order", to the focus on men (as opposed to women) being the ones that must "re-establish order", to the assumption that society has collapsed (probably because there are trans people or something). Basically it says storm the capitol because democracy is no longer valued.

This guy loves Putin? You don't say. How American of him. [/s]
Russian GIF

Milking cows is submissive because they enjoy being milked. Females were put on Earth to serve males, not the other way around.

Also the act of milking visually resembles male masturbation, and masturbation is a waste of sperm needed for procreation.

Am I doing it right?

Edit: inb4 the decreased fertility from scrotum roasting gets wrapped into the "white replacement theory" claptrap espoused on the right.

These mother****ers are D-U-M-B, stupid!

Last edited:
Lol, you've got to be joking. Actually women should be more willing to milk cows than men. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over.

Lesbianics? Like, lesbian antics or lesbian phonics?

Either way, I don't remember what coerced me into this thread but I have the deepest of regrets. Why are the two differentiated? Is being a lesbian not the same thing as being a homosexual? How the hell does sexual relations between a man and woman warrant that train of thought in the first place?

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

How long until we have a Ted Nugent cover of It's Raining Men?

It's raining men! hallelujah! - it's raining men! amen!
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet!
It's raining men! hallelujah!
It's raining men! every specimen!
Tall, blond, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean

Edit: Can anyone tell me what exactly was in 40+ Florida math textbooks that ran afoul of the state's newly minted alternativefree-speech laws? Will we ever know?

Last edited:
How long until we have a Ted Nugent cover of It's Raining Men?

Edit: Can anyone tell me what exactly was in 40+ Florida math textbooks that ran afoul of the state's newly minted alternativefree-speech laws? Will we ever know?
Too much book larnin'. Having to do all that ciphering and what not. Don't like all those guzzendas. You know like 5 guzzenda to 20 and setch. Ain't never needed to know that before all this woke crap.

Too much book larnin'. Having to do all that ciphering and what not. Don't like all those guzzendas. You know like 5 guzzenda to 20 and setch. Ain't never needed to know that before all this woke crap.
I know the whole slippery slope fallacy and all, but is it truly inconceivable that some loud mouth parents will take objection to some higher level "not practically applicable for everyday life" math concepts (such as calculus or linear algebra) as part of liberal indoctrination and try to ban them under this law? What about life science concepts under the same seemingly quite broad purvey the state now seems to have? Is evolution woke? I think we are honestly mere months away from homosexuality falling squarely under the woke umbrella and therefore subject to "re-evaluation" by the contemporary American right. Remember the "not that there's anything wrong with that" euphemism for homosexuality from the 90s? I honestly don't think we are far away from that baseline near-universal acceptance drifting away. Woke is like a magic vessel...anything you can put in it suddenly becomes fair game to assail...I imagine similar to "communist" during the Cold War.

Conservative leadership is playing the base coming and going, telling them the other side thinks they're stupid while manipulating their ignorance.

No Way Wow GIF

TB
Last week I tried looking for an example of the offending math problems but was unsuccessful.
I found this today and it seems the reason they came up with was from a Missouri textbook, well actually not a textbook, an online set of questions, that wasn't approved, oh, and partially faked.

Last edited:
TB
Last week I tried looking for an example of the offending math problems but was unsuccessful.
I think it would be easier to find out who in Desantis' orbit has a big pile of cash in one of the private equity companies invested in Accelerate Learning, the sole math textbook publisher that allegedly made it through the screening process for K-5 math.

I know the whole slippery slope fallacy and all, but is it truly inconceivable that some loud mouth parents will take objection to some higher level "not practically applicable for everyday life" math concepts (such as calculus or linear algebra) as part of liberal indoctrination and try to ban them under this law? What about life science concepts under the same seemingly quite broad purvey the state now seems to have? Is evolution woke? I think we are honestly mere months away from homosexuality falling squarely under the woke umbrella and therefore subject to "re-evaluation" by the contemporary American right. Remember the "not that there's anything wrong with that" euphemism for homosexuality from the 90s? I honestly don't think we are far away from that baseline near-universal acceptance drifting away. Woke is like a magic vessel...anything you can put in it suddenly becomes fair game to assail...I imagine similar to "communist" during the Cold War.
Oh there's no doubt about that. This whole "Don't Say Gay" movement is just the tip of the iceberg. Conservatives in this country have had a problem with anyone or anything pertaining to homosexuality for many decades now. Now they feel they will have the power to start making life unbearable for gay or trans people in their states. I think for sure their next move is to ban gays from adopting children and then they will seek to nullify gay marriages that have taken place in their states. I would also say that mandatory conversion therapy is also on the agenda at some point.

Conservatives want gays driven back into the closet and to basically eliminate them from society. If they can't pray the gay away now they feel they can legislate it away.

Oh there's no doubt about that. This whole "Don't Say Gay" movement is just the tip of the iceberg. Conservatives in this country have had a problem with anyone or anything pertaining to homosexuality for many decades now. Now they feel they will have the power to start making life unbearable for gay or trans people in their states. I think for sure their next move is to ban gays from adopting children and then they will seek to nullify gay marriages that have taken place in their states. I would also say that mandatory conversion therapy is also on the agenda at some point.

Conservatives want gays driven back into the closet and to basically eliminate them from society. If they can't pray the gay away now they feel they can legislate it away.
It seems like some of the loudest are in the closet themselves. It's American Beauty played out in congress and "news" shows.

I'm really curious what's going to happen in these states if conservatives get their way. They'll basically be a theocracy that breeds stupid people who live in poverty. I can't see how that will end well for the state's economy either since they'll be a massive brain drain and they'll take their higher tax brackets with them too when they go elsewhere.

Back