America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
Unless it's a galaxy brain play in that calling congressional Republicans good guys means that their immature contrarianism means they have to say how evil they are.

"Modern civilization will not perish unless it does so by its own act of self-destruction.…Only inner enemies can threaten it. It can come to an end only if the ideas of liberalism are supplanted by an antiliberal ideology hostile to social cooperation."

-- Ludwig von Mises

Last edited:
Cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann indicted on allegations of lying to the FBI. Sussmann, who is linked to the 2016 Clinton campaign, is the second individual indicted in the Durham investigation into the origins of "Crossfire Hurricane," now 28 months in.

By comparison, the redacted full final Mueller report on an investigation that resulted in multiple convictions was released to the public 23 months and countless protestations by Republicans about cost and duration after special counsel's appointment.

Marcy Wheeler has been following and reporting on the Durham investigation basically from the beginning, and has an ongoing thread on today's news.

Hillary Clinton Nod GIF

MTG does it again, heterosexuals will be gone in only a few generations

In unrelated (old but topical) news, a Texas gun-rights advocate group staged a mock Charlie Hebdo attack (because bad taste doesn't exist in Texas it seems) to show how effective it would have been if the CH staff had been armed.

The end result was that even with the advantage of knowing they would be attacked, only one of the gun-owning volunteers survived by, checks notes, running away!

Last edited:
MTG does it again, heterosexuals will be gone in only a few generations

In unrelated news, a Texas gun-rights advocate group staged a mock Charlie Hebdo attack (because bad taste doesn't exist in Texas it seems) to show how effective it would have been if the CH staff had been armed.

The end result was that even with the advantage of knowing they would be attacked, only one of the gun-owning volunteers survived, by running away!

Posted this in the cursed thread. I guess we don't need to worry about the human race lasting much longer then!

Posted this in the cursed thread. I guess we don't need to worry about the human race lasting much longer then!
Damn I had a quick check, must have missed it. Still MTG idiocy needs to be shown far and wide.

Ah.

FUIhkNcWQAAftwV.png

Tubby looks like he was caught unzipped watching kids on a playground. Definitely one to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Republicans top beliefs as to what is causing mass shootings:
1. Doors
2. Video Games
3. Mental Illness
4. The Internet

1,043,049,302,102. Buses that arrive on time.
1,043,049,302,103. Getting hit by a bus.
1,043,049,302,104. Bus uprising in tandem with the robots.
1,043,049,302,105. Gun.....nar Nelson.

What was he trying to prove with that statement and gazpacho police!?? I know I said I wasn't gonna post here in a while but I couldn't resist!!

What does Pauline Hanson have to do with this issue? Guess i'll watch the video.

Last edited:
Republicans top beliefs as to what is causing mass shootings:
1. Doors
2. Video Games
3. Mental Illness
4. The Internet

1,043,049,302,102. Buses that arrive on time.
1,043,049,302,103. Getting hit by a bus.
1,043,049,302,104. Bus uprising in tandem with the robots.
1,043,049,302,105. Gun.....nar Nelson.

I live in England, so I can rest easy as 1,043,049,302,102 will never apply.
If it did ever turn up on time, 1,043,049,302,103 would be a certain consequence of the above.

What was he trying to prove with that statement and gazpacho police!?
What "he" are you talking about?

"Gazpacho police" was something said by Marjorie Taylor Greene, when she meant "Gestapo", because she's impossibly dense - but she's no "he". She has said a number of other crushingly moronic, including the recent "peach tree dish" (petri dish).

They're known as "malapropisms", although they really should be renamed to "marjapropisms" given the frequency with which she says (and types: "marshal law", for example) them.

Pharmacy? Hardware store? Pet shop? All I know is that these places have possibly too many doors and that's why people are getting killed.

Back