America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
Second day in a row, I come here and no one is really talking about the biggest news of the day.

All I have got to say about this is that they better have some iron clad evidence that Trump has committed serious felonies.

Otherwise, congrats to the Democrats, they have risen to dictator level 2. Soon they will be up there with Nicolás Maduro and Putin.
For a Republican head of FBI appointed by Trump himself to execute this, I'm sure they knew they'd find something... hell, they were probably reluctant, but Trump's crimes are pretty hard to deny at this point unless you're the type of person who likes burying your head in the sand.

Just smile and nod.
please and thank GIF

TB
You think that he hasn't?
I don't know but they better have something really good on him.

You don't send the justice department to raid your potential political opponent's home without something serious, I'm talking Trump hired a hitman kind of stuff.

The Democrats like to talk about democracy but...

I mean, if he's in possession of documents, he's violated the Presidential Records Act. All they really need to do is see if he has the documents. If he does, then that's about as iron clad as you can get in violation of that law.

There's a really good reason the Presidential Records Act exists too and all one needs to do is look at Nixon to see why.

You don't send the justice department to raid your potential political opponent's home without something serious, I'm talking Trump hired a hitman kind of stuff.

The Democrats like to talk about Democracy, but here we have Dark Brandon telling his dog named FBI to sic 'em and they happily obliged without any expectations of what they would find... absolutely outrageous!!

C'mon... the Democrats may be incompetent, but the only way this makes any sense is if they were intentionally trying to commit political suicide. Which, given the precarious state of our democracy, might be as permanent as an individual committing literal suicide.

Keep an eye on these Republicans currently whining about this and how the FBI/DoJ should be scrutinized, because I'm all for them being scrutinized... but I'll bet you that these Republicans are all bark and no bite on the matter, because they know their actions here would be vindicated if they actually were scrutinized. They're just trying to rile their base up with a total ass-pull, and uh... clearly it's working.

Last edited:
The Democrats like to talk about Democracy, but here we have Dark Brandon telling his dog named FBI to sic 'em and they happily obliged without any expectations of what they would find... absolutely outrageous!!

C'mon... the Democrats may be incompetent, but the only way this makes any sense is if they were intentionally trying to commit political suicide. Which, given the precarious state of our democracy, might be as permanent as an individual committing literal suicide.

Keep an eye on these Republicans currently whining about this and how the FBI/DoJ should be scrutinized, because I'm all for them being scrutinized... but I'll bet you that these Republicans are all bark and no bite on the matter, because they know their actions here would be vindicated if they actually were scrutinized. They're just trying to rile their base up with a total ass-pull, and uh... clearly it's working.
Hey.

I didn't need to be riled up by anyone. This is banana republic crap.

For the sake of America, they better have something good on him this time. Either way, I dont think this bodes well politically for democrats.

Either Trump will be removed from politics for good (oh well). Then the Dems won’t have him to beat up n anymore and they’re going to be forced to run on a rather lack luster 2 years in the WH…. against a decent Republican candidate

Or even worse, they don’t find anything ground breaking and everything Trump has been saying for 6 years is vindicated.

Even more interesting is the precedent has now been set regarding top political figures in America. Im on the fence wether it’s a good thing or not. Guess’ it depends how this pans out I suppose

This very well might be excellent political gamesmanship by the dems tho.

Even if they don’t have anything ground breaking on him, they’ll make sure it dominates the news cycle and gets wrapped up in the courts for his entire campaign if he chooses to run. He won’t be able to get away from it. Plus the democrats proved the formula already works with the whole “Russian collusion” thang 🙄

Last edited:
This very well might be excellent political gamesmanship by the dems tho.

Even if they don’t have anything ground breaking on him, they’ll make sure it dominates the news cycle and gets wrapped up in the courts for his entire campaign if he chooses to run. He won’t be able to get away from it. Plus the democrats proved the formula already works with the whole “Russian collusion” thang 🙄
Are you really ok with this?

Using the power of the government to go after a political opponent?

Every Republican, Democrat, independent and Libertarian should be screaming right now.

Like I said, if Trump didn't kill someone, that raid should have never happened.

Every Republican, Democrat, independent and Libertarian should be screaming right now.

Like I said, if Trump didn't kill someone, that raid should have never happened.
How ok are you with asking a foreign government to use their power to go after a political opponent?

Of course I’m not ok with this, if they don’t find anything. If they do find something however…. We’ll the precedent has now been set. Everyone is fair game now.

The irrational ravings of the woefully ignorant and unserious.

Trumpism, man.
Are you talking about me? Quote me if you are talking about me. :)

You really don't think it is a big deal to raid a former presidents house? Answer please.
Trump's crimes are pretty hard to deny at this point unless you're the type of person who likes burying your head in the sand.
Please remind me, what did he do?

Last edited:
Are you talking about me? Quote me if you are talking about me. :) Keep in mind I love you.
Everyone knows it's you.
You really don't think it is a big deal to raid a former presidents house? Answer please.
It is a big deal. We don't think it's unwarranted, though. They literally had a warrant.
Please remind me, what did he do?
In this case he's being investigated for removing official presidential records from the White House to Mar-A-Lago.

A judge would have had to sign off on that.
You don't send the justice department to raid your potential political opponent's home without something serious,
The Trump-appointed head of the FBI is Trumps' political opponent?
I'm talking Trump hired a hitman kind of stuff.
Ah, so your attempting to set a minimum bar as to what is required here in terms of a federal crime, nope it doesn't work like that.
Remind me again which said attempted an insurrection?

Oh and this has been being discussed in the 2020 election thread since 12:38am yesterday, so please don't attempt to make out that people are ignoring it for weird political reasons.

Last edited:
Nope. Your sack of **** bronzer daddy should absolutely be held to account.
Ah, so your attempting to set a minimum bar as to what is required here in terms of a federal crime, nope it doesn't work like that.
What's more, the bar is that only because this isn't that.

Last edited:
Back