America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
Heh, Trump's former Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney says that the person who is ratting Trump out has to be someone "really close; I didn't even know there was a safe in Mar-a-Lago, and I was the Chief of Staff for 18 months.". Says it's probably someone in a group of 6-8 people but he's not sure who.

My vote: Melania.

Heh, Trump's former Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney says that the person who is ratting Trump out has to be someone "really close; I didn't even know there was a safe in Mar-a-Lago, and I was the Chief of Staff for 18 months.". Says it's probably someone in a group of 6-8 people but he's not sure who.

How about Rudy? Although that wouldn't make any sense at all.

I saw some speculate it's Meadows once he realized he was the fall guy.

inb4 "[squawk] [squawk] FAKE NEWS [squawk] [squawk]"

Fortuitous that Republicans got in early saying the FBI planted stuff. Expect a near-total pivot away from bitching about the circumstances of the search itself to that.

inb4 "[squawk] [squawk] FAKE NEWS [squawk] [squawk]"

Fortuitous that Republicans got in early saying the FBI planted stuff. Expect a near-total pivot away from bitching about the circumstances of the search itself to that.
Fake news man. Those documents were planted.

I think the propaganda machine's running out of excuses. With this major bombshell dropping, I was curious to see how Fox News was handling it... they're just yammering on about Biden's health and whether he's fit enough to run again in 2024. lol

Amazing.

FZ40-_BaQAARqEM
Just amazing.

Fake news man. Those documents were planted.
Nuh-uh!

Last edited:
And Trump just hosted the Saudis at a golf tournament too. I'm just freeballing here, but what if someone in the Trump organization tried to sell those documents to someone who was an informant during that tournament? I mean the Saudis are notoriously corrupt and absolutely sponsor terrorists, so it doesn't seem like that much of a leap.

If this turns out to be true, it's going to be entertaining watch the Trumpkins attempt their mental gymnastics to say how this doesn't matter.

they're just yammering on about Biden's health and whether he's fit enough to run again in 2024. lol
I can't believe that the mainstream Republican narrative is still doubling down on this. It's now been longer than three years that Biden's supposedly had Alzheimers. There would be a pretty severe, noticeable decline if that were the case, meanwhile Biden doesn't appear to be any less sharp, let alone have any changes in his affect, over three years. There are far more convincing and accurate things Biden could be gone after for then his mental acuity.

Last edited:

If that turns out to be true, then Melania can kiss goodbye to her plot next to the 13th hole at Bedminster

So the person who attacked the FBI office appears to have been a pro-Trump far-right nutter who was present on Jan 6th (hands up who's surprised at that), who thought he had a way of getting past the bulletproof glass by...

Checks Notes

...using a nail gun!!!

When that didn't work he ran away, and the rest we know. what this info does seem to indicate is that Trumps claims about the FBI and persecution were almost certainly a factor in what drove him to carry out this attack, and his call for others to attack the FBI on sight.

Source (Web Archive Link to get the you passed the subscription requirement)

Last edited:
So the person who attacked the FBI office appears to have been a pro-Trump far-right nutter who was present on Jan 6th (hands up who's surprised at that), who thought he had a way of getting past the bulletproof glass by...

Checks Notes

...using a nail gun!!!
Well, it said bulletproof, not nail-proof.

Republicans: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Also Republicans: "The raid on Trump was wrong."

Also Republicans: "The FBI planted evidence."

Also Republicans: "The evidence was there but Trump declassified it with his mind."

Also Republicans: "Well if it's nuclear related then obviously the FBI should have raided sooner."

Also Republicans: "Just because it's nuclear related doesn't mean it's bad that he had it in his private residence. You can even find nuclear related information on your phone."

For those who don't know, Chautauqua has been a haven for arts & culture, progressive religion & philosophy since the 1870's. U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt was quoted as saying that Chautauqua is "the most American thing in America." ... which hardly holds true in the present day when America has gone off the rails. It's appalling that the murderous fatwa on Rushdie caught up with him there.

For those who don't know, Chautauqua has been a haven for arts & culture, progressive religion & philosophy since the 1870's. U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt was quoted as saying that Chautauqua is "the most American thing in America." ... which hardly holds true in the present day when America has gone off the rails. It's appalling that the murderous fatwa on Rushdie caught up with him there.
I repeat myself here too: How do we as a species move past religion?

Last edited:
Back