America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
Of course settling migrants is a legitimate interest of the federal government and its obligation to oversee and indeed regulate immigration, and of course federal funding is tied to that interest. One state's executive opting to scoop up people from another state entirely, lying to them and severely hampering immigrant processing in doing so, is far outside the diminutive executive's mandate.

But these worthless Trumpers can't be reasoned with. They're broken toys that spout baseless and bigoted conspiracy about replacement. These mother****ers are garbage.

It is amusing to watch their responses to what is very clearly a political stunt by Florida and Texas right now.
Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Amusing isn't the word I would use, but like a good conservative, you've swallowed & thanked your GOP leaders for "owning the libs" with this stunt.

Awesome. So while we investigate trump for seizing and improperly storing federal documents, tampering with elections, and insurrection (and probably tax fraud or whatever), we can also investigate DeSantis and DHS agents for human trafficking.

Law and order.
Wait, who cares about that stuff? Oh, right...
Everyone with TDS, and the Dems, of course.
Trumpism, man.

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Amusing isn't the word I would use, but like a good conservative, you've swallowed & thanked your GOP leaders for "owning the libs" with this stunt.

Sure I’m a conservative, but I tend to be one of the more free thinking types. Don’t really care who owns who. If anything, all the political theatre the past 6 years has been hilarious.

Also heard across the radio waves about an hour ago that the migrants that were flown into New York yesterday, some have been returned back to Florida. Can’t confirm tho.

Safely and legally transporting underaged children to cities where they have family or friends waiting for them is exactly the same thing as lying to people, falsifying records and shipping them to places that have no idea they're coming and have no resources for helping them.

Na, the article has it all. Don’t care to quote it…. Not to mention I don’t know how 😂.
Then I don't believe you.
FWIW, I always thought that was a brilliant political move by the dems to fly migrants to Florida. Pretty smart way to shift the voting color of that state of you ask me.
How many migrants would you need to fly to "shift the voting color"? How many have been flown?

Last edited:
Then I don't believe you.
How many migrants would you need to fly to "shift the voting color"? How many have been flown?
Not sure how many have been flown. Can't find any reliable numbers. There's lots of illegal immigrants in Florida, as there is in California, Arizona and Texas. Where I could see the dem's move of flying migrants to red states, or keeping them in place in Arizona and Texas, is if they were eventually going to try to give them voting rights (something California politicians have advocated for here at least). Regardless of the numbers, it was a brilliant political move by the dems, as this is by the Republicans right now.

The thing I find amusing by this, is the outrage of the left over a very, very, very small influx of immigrants into their cities/states.

If you look at these numbers:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwii9IfP85r6AhU1RjABHVbHCOMQFnoECA8QAQ&url=https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/southwest-land-border-encounters&usg=AOvVaw1p9sZyJktFh_wQrfNOfkLH

You'll realize how small these numbers being flown out of Texas/Florida are compared to the daily/monthly/yearly encounters by border states. Where was all the concern by the Dems as the border states and cities are being intudated (spelling...I know). Of course, the answer is' "out of sight - out of mind". But all the political theatrics by both sides over the years is interesting to say the least.

There's a lot of dynamics into illegal immigration through the southern border. Most of it is not good for a variety of reasons; mainly human trafficking, drug trafficking, the financial impact, etc. There's also some HUGE POSITIVES in the name of cheap labor. However, I don't think that illegal immigration as a whole is something either side really want to fix. The cheap labor benefits everyone, and both sides need it as a campaign issue to champion/pound the other side on.

Where I used to work in South Central Los Angeles, I watched the demographics change significantly over the last 15 years, effectively forcing the Blacks out of trades they once had a stronghold of in the area (drywall, electrical, plumbing, etc.). Not to mention, sex trafficking in the area is through the roof. But my lens is unique, in that its an area I've been in for a long time, and I know its but a small snapshot of immigration, and a mostly negative lens to look through.

Buuuuuuuuuut....

I've been going down to Mexico for almost 2 decades now. Surfing, Motorcycles and dog rescue stuff. I still go down to Baja a couple times a month; and the border on the Mexico side is worse than I have ever seen it. Granted it has never been great, but Mexico is definitely feeling the strain of all the Central Americans that pass through on their way to the United States. There's even sizable rifts between the various neighborhoods in Los Angeles between the Mexicans and the Central Americans.

A-n-y-w-a-y-s...

Off to bed, racing dirt bikes tomorrow and I gotta be up in a few hours. Later dudes 👍🏼

Last edited:
Regardless of the numbers, it was a brilliant political move by the dems, as this is by the Republicans right now.
Yeah, that's not what a rational person would call it....
Local Venezuelan leaders and other immigration advocates gathered in Doral where they denounced what they call DeSanits' blatant disregard for human life and the lies he told to the Cuban and Venezuelan communities. They point to a September 7th press conference in Miami where they said he promised that neither Cubans nor Venezuelans would be sent out of the state.

"We are here today to tell Governor DeSantis that he has to stop. We demand that he stops using our pain, our suffering, and our desperation for his political gain," said Adelys Ferro, with the Venezuelan American Caucus.

Florida is the state with the most Venezuelans, particularly south Florida in Miami. Brilliant move, indeed. Nothing says a vote of confidence from your Hispanic population by using their people for political stunts.
The thing I find amusing by this, is the outrage of the left over a very, very, very small influx of immigrants into their cities/states.
It's not the number, it's the way in which it was handled.

Continue missing the issue.

Last edited:
Na, the article has it all. Don’t care to quote it…. Not to mention I don’t know how 😂.
You can't copy and paste? K.
Sure I’m a conservative, but I tend to be one of the more free thinking types.
Your statements should probably demonstrate pretty clearly whether you're a "free thinking type" or not. If you need to explicitly point out to people that you're a free thinker, maybe you're not as much of a free thinker as you think you are.
Do you actually think they're mad about the influx of immigrants? Way to miss the point.

When Floridians get the bill for this stunt then maybe it won't just be Dems who are mad.
Do you actually think they're mad about the influx of immigrants? Way to miss the point.
It sounds like it's not just migrants that have been flying way over someone's head.

Last edited:
Not sure how many have been flown. Can't find any reliable numbers. There's lots of illegal immigrants in Florida, as there is in California, Arizona and Texas. Where I could see the dem's move of flying migrants to red states, or keeping them in place in Arizona and Texas, is if they were eventually going to try to give them voting rights (something California politicians have advocated for here at least). Regardless of the numbers, it was a brilliant political move by the dems, as this is by the Republicans right now.
Yep pissing off one of the few non-white communities that actually have historically voted Republican is a 'brilliant political move', but that's you supporting the fascist DeSantis once again.

Missing the point in a way that doesn't shine a good light on your capacity for empathy.
If you look at these numbers:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwii9IfP85r6AhU1RjABHVbHCOMQFnoECA8QAQ&url=https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/southwest-land-border-encounters&usg=AOvVaw1p9sZyJktFh_wQrfNOfkLH

You'll realize how small these numbers being flown out of Texas/Florida are compared to the daily/monthly/yearly encounters by border states. Where was all the concern by the Dems as the border states and cities are being intudated (spelling...I know). Of course, the answer is' "out of sight - out of mind". But all the political theatrics by both sides over the years is interesting to say the least.
Once again missing the point by a country mile.
There's a lot of dynamics into illegal immigration through the southern border. Most of it is not good for a variety of reasons; mainly human trafficking, drug trafficking, the financial impact, etc. There's also some HUGE POSITIVES in the name of cheap labor. However, I don't think that illegal immigration as a whole is something either side really want to fix. The cheap labor benefits everyone, and both sides need it as a campaign issue to champion/pound the other side on.

Where I used to work in South Central Los Angeles, I watched the demographics change significantly over the last 15 years, effectively forcing the Blacks out of trades they once had a stronghold of in the area (drywall, electrical, plumbing, etc.). Not to mention, sex trafficking in the area is through the roof. But my lens is unique, in that its an area I've been in for a long time, and I know its but a small snapshot of immigration, and a mostly negative lens to look through.
You look at immigration via a negative lens, colour me surprised. You also seem to have missed the disconnect between saying "the outrage of the left over a very, very, very small influx of immigrants into their cities/states" and the fact that Cali is both a border state, and is far from having a "very, very, very small influx of immigrants", and is rather 'left wing'; but I get it, this isn't actually about the reality of that, because it's a claim that doesn't stack up to reality and never has. Rather you're now simply reciting the rhetoric of the far-right with zero critical analysis, well done.
Buuuuuuuuuut....

I've been going down to Mexico for almost 2 decades now. Surfing, Motorcycles and dog rescue stuff. I still go down to Baja a couple times a month; and the border on the Mexico side is worse than I have ever seen it. Granted it has never been great, but Mexico is definitely feeling the strain of all the Central Americans that pass through on their way to the United States. There's even sizable rifts between the various neighborhoods in Los Angeles between the Mexicans and the Central Americans.
All that hideous instability in South and Central America, I wonder what one of the most common factors in it exists is? The term Banana Republic, you might want to look into which countries' interference gave birth to it.

Last edited:
Continue missing the issue.
It sounds like it's not just migrants that have been flying way over someone's head.
Missing the point in a way that doesn't shine a good light on your capacity for empathy.

Once again missing the point by a country mile.
Missing the point is the point. It is the GOP platform.

Trouble recruiting women? I wonder why. /s Perhaps the problem is recruiting educated women...

I'm sure trademark claims are largely non-partisan but when even warhawk Clancy's lawyers are mad at a conservative organisation they gotta be doing something wrong. They could always tweak the name. Stuff The Right? The Right Stuffing?

Last edited:
Missing the point is the point. It is the GOP platform.
I mean, we know that but this one claimed to be a "free thinker" and so presumably not tied to conservative talking points.
Trouble recruiting women? I wonder why. /s Perhaps the problem is recruiting educated women...
There's a distinct lack of women (and children for that matter) who want to be raped and forced to have a baby these days. I assume that was the market they were going for.

Ah, for the simpler times of years past when a white man could stick his willy in a warm hole without fear of the consequences.

They could always tweak the name. Stuff The Right? The Right Stuffing?
Maybe they need a really good tag line…

“Cum get grabbed”

“For women who like um mushroom shaped”

How long before Ted Cruz deports himself back to Cancun?
The CINOs think they have a win here so I figure he'll be stickin' around to cheerlead for his idiot base.

They're desparate to try and find an example of left hypocrisy to counter their own so they can play the both sides card highlighted by @Tornado above, hence the use of terms like "deportation" and "virtue signaling" instead of "sending the trafficked legal migrants to somewhere nearby where they can get help" and "volunteering en masse to help the frightened, hungry refugees dumped on their doorstep by the governor of an unrelated state".

Last edited:
hence the use of terms like "deportation" and "virtue signaling" instead of "sending the trafficked legal migrants to somewhere nearby where they can get help" and "volunteering en masse to help the frightened, hungry refugees dumped on their doorstep by the governor of an unrelated state".
That wouldn't fit in a tweet.

:P

Back