America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
Which he will - he'll appeal all the way up to the SCOTUS where, by an amazing coincidence, Republicans have stacked the deck in their favour.
So far, the supreme court has not been energetic about helping him in his efforts. I'm not sure they'll be particularly favorable to this one.

DOJ can resume investigation into the classified documents at Trump Land.

"Plaintiff suggests that he may have declassified these documents when he was President," the court wrote. "But the record contains no evidence that any of these records were declassified. And before the special master, Plaintiff resisted providing any evidence that he had declassified any of these documents."
Special Master ended up doing nothing for Trump & Cannon was agreed by the 3 judge panel to have abused her discretion barring the DOJ.

Last edited:
Excellent, Trump should be exploding right now.
FdOef_KXwAIJg35
FdOef_LWQAMftZ4

The way his butt sticks out reminds me of a certain model of car but I can't remember which one. One of those small cars with a short sticky-out boot/trunk instead of a straight hatch.

Last edited:
This one may or may not be the absolute cluster**** that the last one was, but this one has greater potential (as I understand it) to hurt the mother****er if the jury goes for a stiff financial penalty.

Last edited:
Is this idiot really attacking the judge on his new case again?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
Hey, it worked the last time! He either thinks one of the two scenarios apply:
1. He is too big to be punished and like Trump can sic his followers on anyone with impunity.
2. He can use his grifting skills to drain the coffers of his followers and not be financially affected.

Is it just me or did he find the nearest rhyming word so he didn't have to say, and everyone knew, the word he meant?
Oh you know who
"Attorney General Letitia ‘Peekaboo’ James, a total crime fighting disaster in New York"
Also long-term Oz donor and friend Rabbi Jacob Shmuel "Shmuley" Boteach has withdrawn his support and lambasted the Oz campaign after it made fun of opponent John Fetterman's stroke.

Boteach commented that since someone he knew died after a stroke, his perception of the snake oil-shilling, pseudoscience-promoting, Erdogan-loving, fake COVID cure-promoting quack he's known for 30 years had totally changed, adding "But that was my face! The leopard wasn't supposed to eat my face!"

Is it just me or did he find the nearest rhyming word so he didn't have to say, and everyone knew, the word he meant?

Also long-term Oz donor and friend Rabbi Jacob Shmuel "Shmuley" Boteach has withdrawn his support and lambasted the Oz campaign after it made fun of opponent John Fetterman's stroke.

Boteach commented that since someone he knew died after a stroke, his perception of the snake oil-shilling, pseudoscience-promoting, Erdogan-loving, fake COVID cure-promoting quack he's known for 30 years had totally changed, adding "But that was my face! The leopard wasn't supposed to eat my face!"

Surprised Boteach actually pulled support. He has a column in a weekly paper I get (he doesn't live too far away from me) and I know he's been a bit critical about the shifting political environment, but I thought it would have just been staying quiet in support.

"We'll suggest this one guy. He's a Republican and we're pretty sure sure he hates the FBI so we should be fine. Wait, why did the Justice Department immediately drop their candidates and agree to him?"

"Damn it"

Last edited:
This one may or may not be the absolute cluster**** that the last one was, but this one has greater potential (as I understand it) to hurt the mother****er if the jury goes for a stiff financial penalty.
Yeah, this case is a little different because it's eight families suing him, instead of one. So hopefully any penalties handed out should be greater. Doubt though that any punishment will be heavy enough to truly see that POS disappear completely. He'll always have morons who are more than willing to give him money.

"We'll suggest this one guy. He's a Republican and we're pretty sure sure he hates the FBI so we should be fine. Wait, why did the Justice Department immediately drop their candidates and agree to him?"

"Damn it"
I had a feeling that when the DOJ immediately was OK with this guy that I was OK with this guy.

Back