America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
It seems that Marjorie Taylor Greene has lost her primary in at least one seat...

I wonder what it was that finally pushed Perry Greene over the edge if not literally everything she's done for the past whole entire time she's been alive. Still, she's on the market now! Form an ordely qu... wait, where are you going?

Alternative take: he takes half their money before she gets clamslammed out of office and into a January 6th-shaped prison cell, so it's safe for the kids or her when she gets out and they magically rekindle.

What's this? Just a (potentially illegally elected) sheriff from North Carolina screaming about all the black people in the department and how he's going to fire them all because you just can't trust them, you know?

I Cant Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

And I thought decrepit bigot Pat Robertson blaming hurricanes on the gays was bad.

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

I thought they were going to mention a weak immigration policy, which would have slightly more truth that what I just heard.

Those migrant clouds...

Last edited:
It seems that Marjorie Taylor Greene has lost her primary in at least one seat...

I wonder what it was that finally pushed Perry Greene over the edge if not literally everything she's done for the past whole entire time she's been alive. Still, she's on the market now! Form an ordely qu... wait, where are you going?

Alternative take: he takes half their money before she gets clamslammed out of office and into a January 6th-shaped prison cell, so it's safe for the kids or her when she gets out and they magically rekindle.
I say Marjorie Taylor Greene has been having an affair with Alex Jones. The two are literally a match made in heaven.

The Democrats are so weak-willed and thin-skinned yet simultaneously as advanced and manipulative as Fallout 4's Institute.

Come on, which is it?
Number 8.
Umberto Eco
By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.

Last edited:
And I thought decrepit bigot Pat Robertson blaming hurricanes on the gays was bad.

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

We really really need a facepalm emoji.

That is mind blowing stuff.

Is this an online show or is this on actual legit television??

It's somewhere between Mad Libs and predictive text word salad. Entirely expected but also accidentally humorous, with a dash of "Ruh rho, one person in roughly ten thousand will believe it".

Musk probably said it to get the media attention away from how he's simping for Russian interest now. He'll probably back out of the deal for some asinine reason again. But if Musk buy it, I can't wait to see the platform completely fold.

Musk probably said it to get the media attention away from how he's simping for Russian interest now. He'll probably back out of the deal for some asinine reason again. But if Musk buy it, I can't wait to see the platform completely fold.
There's an embarrassing amount of information from the Chancery Court that I haven't delved into because I just haven't had the time but I suspect it was going to be painful for Musk no matter which way it went (renege and pay Twitter a punitive sum or follow through and still pay in addition to the purchase) if he continued to drag it out. Threatening to renege again would also surely be painful.

Last edited:
I wonder how much of that is just his lawyers talking him into it (or more likely just not talking him out of idiotic ideas) because they'll make a killing just off the fees.

Back