America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,756 comments
She probably will have zero dollars that will pay for this. Alternatively, she will personally pay $0 for this as someone will grift in her name.
I expect the fundraising campaign to cover this will generate some multiple of the figure the rat's been ordered to pay.

What's funny is @wfooshee once bitched because people, among whom conservatives are sure to be counted (even if not by me), were purportedly not donating to relief efforts following Hurricane Michael, and yet grievance culture deepens pockets.

Last edited:
Wait so the bitch is just...moving? How much of a knob-slobberer does one have to be to think this is anything at all?

Edit: Oh, nevermind.

Last edited:
"I don't like the politics and elected officials here, I'm leaving!!"
"Where you going?"
"Florida!"

wgn-tv chicago GIF by WGN Morning News

"I don't like the politics and elected officials here, I'm leaving!!"
"Where you going?"
"Florida!"

wgn-tv chicago GIF by WGN Morning News
You think everything is just what you see in select news. My Grandma lives in Tampa and my Dad lives in Fort Myers. Both places are absolutely wonderful as well as many other places in the state. I enjoy every time I go to se them and nothing could be further than all the one offs you see in the news.

You think everything is just what you see in select news. My Grandma lives in Tampa and my Dad lives in Fort Myers. Both places are absolutely wonderful as well as many other places in the state. I enjoy every time I go to se them and nothing could be further than all the one offs you see in the news.
You, uh...you get that politics and elected officials were referred to explicitly as the reason for moving, right?

Think you may have missed his point.

How one complains about a state’s politics and then moves to the state with the biggest joke of elected officials is some clown behavior.

Think you may have missed his point.

How one complains about a state’s politics and then moves to the state with the biggest joke of elected officials is some clown behavior.
Oh I get the point. And I understand the politics very well. I'd get out of New York too. And the economy in Florida has held up as one of the better economies within the past 4 years. Statistics don't lie. And what makes Florida have the biggest joke of elected officials? What reasons make them the biggest joke? New York has seen one of the biggest exoduses it's ever experienced within the past few years.
I live in Michigan and I can tell you why the biggest joke of elected officials reside here though. If you want to hear stories and what they are doing.

Oh I get the point. And I understand the politics very well. I'd get out of New York too. And the economy in Florida has held up as one of the better economies within the past 4 years. Statistics don't lie. And what makes Florida have the biggest joke of elected officials? What reasons make them the biggest joke? New York has seen one of the biggest exoduses it's ever experienced within the past few years.
I live in Michigan and I can tell you why the biggest joke of elected officials reside here though. If you want to hear stories and what they are doing.
Now you've opened up a can of worms.
They're gonna come at you with a bunch of liberal nonsense. :scared:

Now you've opened up a can of worms.
They're gonna come at you with a bunch of liberal nonsense. :scared:
It doesn't matter one bit about what people here on GTP "come at me with". lol
Liberal/Progressive policies have been harming the state of Michigan. And we've seen it and felt it. Liberal policies have been harming other states. People leaving California in droves. At least you live North. I have a friend up there. Nice area.

It's nice we have people that are starting to stand up to nonsense like this here.

This is nonsense. All this over a Fox channel host who made a decision to move to another state all because he wanted to leave New York because of the high tax rates, I mean what was he getting so bent out of shape for.

Lol, what's he gonna do next, build a boat and go to a deserted island?

Last edited:
Oh I get the point. And I understand the politics very well. I'd get out of New York too. And the economy in Florida has held up as one of the better economies within the past 4 years. Statistics don't lie.
Yes. Helped propped up by this guy.
Modern_Mickey_Mouse.png

And what makes Florida have the biggest joke of elected officials? What reasons make them the biggest joke?
Because this guy decided to mess with the 1A rights of the guy above.
Republican Debate Smile GIF by GIPHY News

New York has seen one of the biggest exoduses it's ever experienced within the past few years.
They lost around 244,000 this year, with the added note that more people moved there than any year in the last decade as well. 191,676 moved the next state over, 75,000 going to New Jersey. Not exactly the "exodus" one would make it to be.

Liberal policies have been harming other states. People leaving California in droves.
And yet, it remains the powerhouse of economies for this country. But, it's not "liberal" policies that are doing it. It's the desire for less expensive areas to live in, something happening across the US.

Because this guy decided to mess with the 1A rights of the guy above.
Republican Debate Smile GIF by GIPHY News
Compelled to bring up unconstitutional conditions doctrine, which holds that a government benefit may not be conditioned on private parties waiving constitutional protections or revoked on the basis that a private party has exercised rights enumerated in the Constitution or its Amendments.

I live in Michigan and I can tell you why the biggest joke of elected officials reside here though.
I mean yes, we have some that are terrible, mainly all the election deniers and religious extremists. At least the governor is tolerable. I'm not a huge Whitmer fan, but considering we had Rick Synder who very likely covered up the Flint water crisis, Jennifer Granholm liked to like Canadians dump their taste in the state and wasn't even a Michigander, and John Engler who turned a blind eye to rape at MSU, Whitmer isn't so bad. She's done a ton of good things for the state like expanding education, having meals provided at public schools, reduced the debt, and fixed some of the infrastructure. The whole auto insurance thing was terrible though and I think she botched the high-speed rail initiative.

I mean yes, we have some that are terrible, mainly all the election deniers and religious extremists. At least the governor is tolerable. I'm not a huge Whitmer fan, but considering we had Rick Synder who very likely covered up the Flint water crisis, Jennifer Granholm liked to like Canadians dump their taste in the state and wasn't even a Michigander, and John Engler who turned a blind eye to rape at MSU, Whitmer isn't so bad. She's done a ton of good things for the state like expanding education, having meals provided at public schools, reduced the debt, and fixed some of the infrastructure. The whole auto insurance thing was terrible though and I think she botched the high-speed rail initiative.
Damn bro, why you coming at him with such a respectful & personally experienced take instead of liberal nonsense?

Damn bro, why you coming at him with such a respectful & personally experienced take instead of liberal nonsense?
I know right. I mean I've lived here long enough to know that this:
Liberal/Progressive policies have been harming the state of Michigan.
Is straight-up untrue. Not all liberal policies are good, but the ones enacted by our recent crop of liberal politicians haven't actually been that bad. Yes, we're spending a bunch of money, but we have the money to spend. I do wish they'd cut taxes, but if they're going to spend it at least it's going to things like education which benefits the entire state.
It's nice we have people that are starting to stand up to nonsense like this here.
I'm also not sure why this is non-sense. Chinese businesses have no place in Michigan, especially Chinese automakers. The people didn't like it so they booted the corrupt politicians who happened to be Republican.

It's not nearly as good as this though:

But to stay fair and balanced, Michigan did have Kwame Kilpatrick who killed a stripper, stole a ton of money, and actually went to prison. So our Republicans just aren't trash.
Doubt it
No matter what I reply with, TexRex would go do a bunch of research to refute my opinion with obscure stats, in order to portray me as idiotic, while propping himself up as an intellectual. :rolleyes:
By all means, don't let facts get in the way of your asinine takes. That's kind of how this thing works. If you disagree with someone, you come with sources.

Back