America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,689 comments
Those are the bits I like the most. Politicians are grossly idiotic and incompetent across the board, but nobody else does it quite like Trump. Another term would be chaos, and I’m all for that. If that means aligning myself with a load of hootin’ n’ hollerin’ rednecks, I’m way beyond the stage of caring about anything like that.
Putin is ultimately how this ends up. Do you think that what's going on in Russia and Ukraine is funny? That is precisely how this goes, except in America, with more nukes.

Is Trump himself against those things?
To MAGA, diversity, equality and inclusion are dirty words. The only racism Trump acknowledges is against white people.
He loves women so much he stacked the Supreme Court with anti-abortionists who took away their right to bodily autonomy.

He's persistently eroded LGBTQ people's rights:

Last edited:
Putin is ultimately how this ends up. Do you think that what's going on in Russia and Ukraine is funny? That is precisely how this goes, except in America, with more nukes.
His first term will be tame in relation to if he wins in November. Literally the worst scenario is if he picks one of his unhinged idiot supporters as his VP and dies while in office. I don't think the country will be able to handle one of those. It won't be able to handle one of him.

I feel like I’m gonna regret replying for one reason or another, but I can’t help but challenge this opinion of yours:

Those are the bits I like the most. Politicians are grossly idiotic and incompetent across the board, but nobody else does it quite like Trump. Another term would be chaos, and I’m all for that. If that means aligning myself with a load of hootin’ n’ hollerin’ rednecks, I’m way beyond the stage of caring about anything like that.
So if given the vote, you’d prefer to elect a person who decides in his life to be an idiot into public office but not someone who has no choice but to live with it? How much of an importance do you even place on voting?

Plus Trump constantly believes the law doesn't apply to him. If he gets told no, he will throw a temper tantrum and will whine about it on social media. If he only knew how to NOT say whatever thought came into his head immediately.

How much of an importance do you even place on voting?
Very little, almost none. You know the president doesn’t actually make any decisions, right? Or do you think Biden, who can’t even string a sentence together, barely even knows where he is half the time, is right now making critical decisions on foreign policy, the economy and the law? He doesn’t even get asked for his opinion.

It’s all bread and circuses, this is known, it’s not even a secret, and yet everyone carries on with it anyway. At the very least, Trump is by far the most entertaining president the USA has ever had, by a mile. He is so incomprehensibly idiotic, it’s just brilliant. And the absolute meltdown the left will have over his reinstatement would be the icing on the cake.

And those same bleeding heart liberals accusing me of wanting to kill gay people and brown people and women because I have these opinions makes it even funnier. Because it’s all so ridiculous.

Last edited:
And those same bleeding heart liberals accusing me of wanting to kill gay people and brown people and women because I have these opinions makes it even funnier. Because it’s all so ridiculous.
If you're going to refer to previous posts, don't paraphrase - because you end up saying stuff that isn't true.

Trump’s "presidency" killed a million people more than expected, and quite deliberately packed SCOTUS to allow an attack on Roe vs Wade in order to strip women (in red states) of reproductive rights. And it succeeded. The original ruling was predicated on the same judgment that prevented states making laws against gay marriage, interracial marriage, and contraception, and these are next in line on the same basis.

If you have no problem with that because you think he made funny Tweets (and he doesn't do that now; he uses his Truth Social platform), then you have no problem with swathes of people dying through incompetent leadership, and the stripping of women's rights, gay rights, and black rights, because the lolz.

And that's your choice. Abhorrent as it is.

If you're going to refer to previous posts, don't paraphrase - because you end up saying stuff that isn't true.

Trump’s "presidency" killed a million people more than expected, and quite deliberately packed SCOTUS to allow an attack on Roe vs Wade in order to strip women (in red states) of reproductive rights. And it succeeded. The original ruling was predicated on the same judgment that prevented states making laws against gay marriage, interracial marriage, and contraception, and these are next in line on the same basis.

If you have no problem with that because you think he made funny Tweets (and he doesn't do that now; he uses his Truth Social platform), then you have no problem with swathes of people dying through incompetent leadership, and the stripping of women's rights, gay rights, and black rights, because the lolz.

And that's your choice. Abhorrent as it is.

If you care so much about any of this, what are you doing about it?

Is Trump himself against those things?
Since winning office in 2016, Trump has banned trans people from joining the military, supported efforts to block trans students from using the bathroom of their choice and rolled back healthcare protections for LGBT+ people.

Women's Rights is a back-and-forth issue with him, currently. He has been against a federal abortion ban & for it. He has been for women in military and yet, blamed women for sexual assault cases in the military. However, he rescinded the program that monitors wage gap data & implemented the Mexico City policy which is anti-abortion, so it's quite clear where he stands on women's rights.

Anti-white rhetoric is huge in Trump's circle. His rallies often resort to blaming minorities of any origin; he recently just said Chinese migrants of "fighting age" are coming here, insinuating China would attack the country from within'. This exact same rhetoric led to Anti-Asian crime with constantly blaming China for Covid-19. He is against any program that attempts to highlight racial inequality & injustice in America, openly trying to remove it from even being taught.

There is an entire Wiki entry that highlights Trump's racism, in-and-out of office, before-and-after he took office.
They highlighted your ignorance on Trump's stance regarding those topics because you're attempting come across as some centrist who doesn't like either.

That said, do you have to catch your breath or do you have zero gag reflex whilst you're deep throating a blatant right wing "debate" approach?
This country has not yet hit bottom, and so we should let trump lead us to the bottom, so that we can all universally see it and all come united to agree that Trump was the wrong choice....
I think the first term solidified that. Only his cult & die-hard Republicans don't want to acknowledge that.

I simply don’t give a monkey’s
I hope there are no women in your life who will suffer from this attitude.

It's repugnant that you have such contempt for women's bodily autonomy.

and neither do you
You don't get to speak for me, especially when you're making up drivel like this.

Even a cursory search of this thread would reveal how inaccurate it is.

I hope there are no women in your life who will suffer from this attitude.

It's repugnant that you have such contempt for women's bodily autonomy.

You don't get to speak for me, especially when you're making up drivel like this.

Even a cursory search of this thread would reveal how inaccurate it is.

If you really cared you’d be doing more than just virtue signalling on your Gran Turismo forum.

You know the president doesn’t actually make any decisions, right?
I highly doubt the American system of government would actually place such an emphasis on the role and grant it with so many powers, if it’s only a ceremonious figurehead. I’m not really knowledgeable at all in American politics (even call me out-of-loop), but AFAIK the president gets to veto bills passed by Congress, which is made up of legislators from all 50 states.
It’s all bread and circuses, this is known, it’s not even a secret, and yet everyone carries on with it anyway.
Just because “everyone” is carrying on with their lives, it doesn’t mean their lives aren’t impacted by their vote, even if only extremely slightly. Much less the potential consequences.
I doubt your opinions matter to anyone, least of all me.
So somebody who couldn’t care less about democracies and how civil societies work, then.

Edit: My previous post was not intended to disparage you. If anything, I was just trying to remark that democracies depend on the voting population to make their preferences heard after careful consideration and deliberation of the available choices (with the constituting individuals’ principles being at times vastly different) to survive. Said principles may seem unfathomable to others, but that’s where discussions come in if one is willing. But the reason why you’d prefer Trump to be elected (pure hilarity) doesn’t seem to even qualify as one of good faith.

Last edited:
If you really cared you’d be doing more than just virtue signalling on your Gran Turismo forum.
You right-wingers that come in here are hilarious inept at discussion.

Every so often, you & one of the other 2 or 3 others come into this section because of a major event, spout off low IQ takes & then proceed to hilariously spiral downwards from backing up your drivel into just off-topic, irrelevant, and whataboutism remarks.

How even more so ironic that in the Russia thread, you spouted off sympathy for Russian military deaths yet you're in here saying you don't actually give a toss about the implications for a society in regards to one candidate or another's policies.
Don’t forget you are talking about people there, mate. Men with mothers, perhaps children, etc

Last edited:
You may be limited to doing one thing at a time, but I'm not.

If you don't think bodily autonomy should be respected, there's little point in conversing further with you, because that's such a fundamental concept to all our rights and laws with respect to them that it's impossible to find any common ground.

You either believe this and are as awful as you are coming across, or you don't and are trolling - which amounts to the same thing.

The only minority Trump is not against are Jews. But that's only because his daughter, son-in-law and daughter-in-law are Jewish.

Should he be against the jews?

How even more so ironic that in the Russia thread, you spouted off sympathy for Russian military deaths yet you're in here saying you don't actually give a toss about the implications for a society in regards to one candidate or another's policies.

How is someone expressing apathy on the subject of women’s bodily autonomy worse than someone expressing glee over the idea of soldiers being massacred?

Last edited:
Why should I care more about women than Russian soldiers?
Because the women affected by US policy are actually innocent unlike Russian soldiers....
The only minority Trump is not against are Jews. But that's only because his daughter, son-in-law and daughter-in-law are Jewish.
No, he's against Jews as well. Jews who don't vote for him are against their faith according to him.
He told the Republican Jewish Coalition in 2015 that “you want to control your politicians” and suggested the audience used money to exert control. In the White House, he said Jews who vote for Democrats are “very disloyal to Israel.”
And this week, Trump charged that Jewish Democrats were being disloyal to their faith and to Israel.

Back