America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
That's funny. But seriously, he's not out of the woods based on this right? The debate was the tuesday in the evening. It hasn't even been 72 hours.
Well, yes... he is still not in the clear. Indeed, Trump and others tested negative just a couple of days ago, in spite of the fact that he may well have been infected already.

This is something that Trump and many others just can't or won't understand - testing negative does not mean you can flout the guidelines on social distancing, mask wearing etc. Unfortunately, as it stands, the only safe approach is to assume one has the virus and doesn't know it.

Did Biden do anything in the debate that would have made him susceptible? It didn't seem like he ever got close to him from what I saw.

I imagine Biden having gotten it from Trump during the debate is a common desire among Trumpkins, not only internally but also expressed openly in right-wing echo chambers.

Looks like Trump is going to Walter Reed. I wonder if he's in worse shape than they originally let on this morning? It's weird he hasn't tweeted at all over the past 17 hours either, which makes me think maybe he is actually exhibiting more than just "mild symptoms".

Looks like Trump is going to Walter Reed. I wonder if he's in worse shape than they originally let on this morning? It's weird he hasn't tweeted at all over the past 17 hours either, which makes me think maybe he is actually exhibiting more than just "mild symptoms".

All I've seen reported so far is fever and lethargy.

Apparently he is being treated with an experimental antibody treatment.

He ought to sign something guaranteeing that, if this experimental treatment turns out to be effective, it'll be provided free of charge to any infected Americans.

House Votes To Condemn QAnon Conspiracy Theory: 'It's A Sick Cult'

This is how crazy it has become:

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/02/919123199/house-votes-to-condemn-qanon-conspiracy-movement

My cousin has become a Qanon follower. She has gone bat-**** crazy over the past few months. It's just insane what people will believe given a little prompting on social media. :indiff:
Didn't even know this wtf "QAnon adherents have been linked to violence or attempted violence, including the April arrest of an Illinois woman who traveled to New York and threatened to kill former Vice President Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic nominee."

All I've seen reported so far is fever and lethargy.

Looks like he's having breathing difficulties too, but that's to be expected given the nature of COVID. It's got to be fairly serious since they supposedly have pretty advanced medical facilities at the White House. If it was purely for observation I have to imagine they would've kept him there with Marine One ready to transport him at a moment's notice.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/president-donald-trump-walter-reed-coronavirus/index.html
A Trump adviser said there is reason for concern about the President's health.

"This is serious," the adviser said. The adviser went on to describe Trump as very tired, very fatigued and having some trouble breathing.

A source familiar with the situation said White House officials have serious concerns about Trump's health and a top administration official told CNN that Trump is "OK for now, but our fear is that things can change quick."

A third source said the President's condition is worse than first lady Melania Trump's.

Still, there has been no transfer of power to Vice President Mike Pence, said White House spokeswoman Alyssa Farah. "The President is in charge," she said.

A White House official on Friday evening stressed there is no reason for the public to be alarmed about Trump's condition.

I'd say there's reason to be alarmed. The odds are with him, but as the adviser noted things can change quickly.

Right wing trolls are already spreading unsubstantiated rumours in order to make this about "the left".

I guess neither Obama nor Biden is left then. Does that mean we can finally stop with the Marxist conspiracy theories?

It also boggles my mind how he expects respect for Trump from political opponents when all Trump ever does is call his opponents names like “crooked x”, “lyin’ y”, “sleepy z” etc. Sure, it’s not the same as wishing somebody would die, but it ain’t exactly fostering a respectful climate.

Last edited:
Right wing trolls are already spreading unsubstantiated rumours in order to make this about "the left".

Every time one of these nut jobs open their mouth, they basically describe themselves.

Who were the ones also arguing that Biden wouldn't denounce Antifa and that Biden's America will allow the destruction and death of Americans. :rolleyes:

Who were the ones also arguing that Biden wouldn't denounce Antifa and that Biden's America will allow the destruction and death of Americans. :rolleyes:
Biden finally denounced Antifa? I hadn't heard that. Well good.

Trump has been denouncing white supremacists since the 80s, but they still ask him every chance they get. Oh, and then they say he wouldn't directly answer the question. :lol::lol::lol:

What is sad though, is how many ignorant people actually think Trump is a white supremacists.

Trump has been denouncing white supremacists since the 80s, but they still ask him every chance they get.
Nah sorry. Conservatives love arguing that point, but can't comprehend that it should've been easy to do it again during the debate if he's been so accustomed to it.

Also seems odd one has to be asked over a 30 year span to denounce white supremacists. It's almost as if he seems to repeatedly attract their support.

Apparently he is being treated with an experimental antibody treatment.
Should I post this in the finance section of gtp?
FB_IMG_1601716352712.jpg

Trump has been denouncing white supremacists since the 80s, but they still ask him every chance they get. Oh, and then they say he wouldn't directly answer the question. :lol::lol::lol:
You mean the trump that got caught operating a racist rental policy in the 80s? The Trump that called for the death sentence for innocent black kids? The Trump that has utterly failed over the last four years to do what you claim? The one that only a few days issued a call to arms to a violent racist group?

That Trump?

Last edited:
Chris Christie is the latest within' Trump's debate-prep circle to test positive. He, Giuliani, & Trump would be considered most at risk.

William Barr was also seen mingling with them, but is not going to quarantine.

Edit*
Mark Meadows, Chief of Staff is heard after the press conference, asking to go off the record. This was reportedly before the anonymous claim that the President's health was not as his doctor was claiming.

This plays a bit into the slip-up of a doctor (maybe the same doctor, IDK honestly) who apparently made it appear they discovered he was sick the morning after the debate.

Last edited:

This feels over the line.

One thing I keep thinking about is if Trump really was doing "well" I'm almost certain he would be tweeting. The fact that he is not tweeting makes me think there is truth to rumors that he isn't well. (edit: apparently he has tweeted today - though it's tough to say it's him behind the keypad)

What a ******* weird year.

Last edited:
Back