America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
In the comments the Trumpies are saying that if they didn't go anywhere near a womb they're not babies. Shifty goalposts time... guess life doesn't begin at fertilisation after all.

Life begins at the point that we need it to in order to remove women's bodily autonomy. That's the most important thing, to remind women that they don't have control over their own bodies. If they did think that they somehow had a right to choose what was done to their body, then they might choose not to ever have sex with us again. That's clearly terrifying, as my right to drain my nuts as a cis white man supersedes anything else going on.

/s, in case it wasn't clear.

In the comments the Trumpies are saying that if they didn't go anywhere near a womb they're not babies. Shifty goalposts time... guess life doesn't begin at fertilisation after all.

I totally read that as fecal tissue and has a bit of a "what the?" movement.

Remember how some thought Trump would change his tune after COVID:

Ya, apparently he's doubling down on the "it's not so bad". I wonder what's going to happen when one of his inner circle either dies or ends up in the ICU for an extended period of time?

I wonder what's going to happen when one of his inner circle either dies or ends up in the ICU for an extended period of time?

I mean, I don't want to make another Herman Cain reference but...

He's doing a great job convincing people he faked the whole damn thing for some election brownie points.

...there is also an element of this.

I'd be intrigued to find out the regularity of Trump's negative tests prior to his positives and the date of the first positive. He could either have been willfully ignoring testing (possible) or he could have taken part in the first debate knowing that he was positive (possible but horrendous).

unknown.png

What a time to be alive

So a 74 year-old is better after only three days? I get that he gets access to state-of-the-art healthcare, but this definitely looking suspicious.

Remember how some thought Trump would change his tune after COVID:

Ya, apparently he's doubling down on the "it's not so bad". I wonder what's going to happen when one of his inner circle either dies or ends up in the ICU for an extended period of time?

I take no responsibility for 210,000+ deaths, but will brag about how my administration is developing the cure.

What a ******* joke.

He doesn't look really well.

There is nothing about those clips that says he's doing good. He might be better than he was and might be good soon but he's nowhere near that right now.

TB
There is nothing about those clips that says he's doing good. He might be better than he was and might be good soon but he's nowhere near that right now.
The steroids he's taking are reducing the fever that he had originally. It's anyone's guess as to how he will be faring once he is off the steroids.

This is the first time that I can remember that Trump genuinely looks like an old man. That guy should have stayed in the hospital...Jesus.

There's a full medical suite at the White House. I'm sure while he's out of the hospital, he will still be spending some time hooked up to monitors and probably getting oxygen.

I hate to be the villain here but I'm super suspicious of this whole ordeal. And seeing those videos, it's hard for me to believe them.

Nah sorry. Conservatives love arguing that point, but can't comprehend that it should've been easy to do it again during the debate if he's been so accustomed to it.
When asked if he would denounce white supremacists, Trump said "sure" twice before Wallace even finished answering the question. Then it became a two on one, Both Biden and Wallace insisting he "say it" "say it". Well by that time he had already said it twice and during the dog pile on the president, Biden brings up The Proud Boys, an anti-racist group.
Also seems odd one has to be asked over a 30 year span to denounce white supremacists. It's almost as if he seems to repeatedly attract their support.
Trump quit the Reform Party, one of the reasons he gave was David Duke's being in the party.

Finally? He already did, a month before Trump accused him of not doing so during the debate.Sep 8th:
[snip]

How long did it take Trump to "finally" condemn the Proud Boys? He's been too busy pretending he doesn't know who they are.

I had never seen or heard about that before. I guess it didn't get much play in the press because the media doesn't want to hurt Biden by alienating the Antifa vote.

Apparently even Don Jr is questioning Trump's stability...

Don Jr. Thinks Trump Is Acting Crazy
A source told be that Vanity Fair article is full of crap.

When asked if he would denounce white supremacists, Trump said "sure" twice before Wallace even finished answering the question. Then it became a two on one, Both Biden and Wallace insisting he "say it" "say it". Well by that time he had already said it twice and during the dog pile on the president, Biden brings up The Proud Boys, an anti-racist group.
Poor Chrunch, too far down the hole to realize if someone asks you to denounce white supremacy & you say, "Sure", you don't respond with:
What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.
The proper response would've been, "I denounce racism of any form & violence it promotes".

I had never seen or heard about that before. I guess it didn't get much play in only the press I watch because Fox doesn't want to show Biden alienating the Antifa vote.
FTFY.

I had never seen or heard about that before. I guess it didn't get much play in the press because the media doesn't want to hurt Biden by alienating the Antifa vote.

Or it didn't get much play because it's not unusual, surprising or even out of character for Biden. Basically, it's not newsworthy because it's exactly what you'd expect any veteran politician to say. I bet you could find clips of every Presidential candidate saying similar stuff, regardless of party. It's about as meaningful as "thoughts and prayers", it's just the default response to violence in the community. Violence bad, mmkay?

What's more meaningful is when politicians choose not to say the obvious right thing that everyone can get behind. Trump, being the genius that he is, does this a lot. And so he gets a lot of coverage for not saying basic stuff like "I condemn all domestic terrorism" or "John McCain served his country with honour". Maybe that's part of the genius, that he gets all this free news coverage simply by not saying something. Brilliant.

Latest Posts

Back