American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's such a pain in the backside. I was pretty much fine right up until the closing stages of quali then problems started!! How did it go anyway?

That's such a pain in the backside. I was pretty much fine right up until the closing stages of quali then problems started!! How did it go anyway?

It was a good three way battle for first in the beginning 👍, but people started to leave and it was down to only two people at the end 👎. Man, we got to get your connection issues sorted man!

As far as the interest thing goes, I don't know if I'm the cause of it. If it is, please let me know. I don't want to scare people off on my account. I also know that other things take priority, so it is what it is.

stupidstormy36
As far as the interest thing goes, I don't know if I'm the cause of it. If it is, please let me know. I don't want to scare people off on my account. I also know that other things take priority, so it is what it is.

Like you said. Life gets in the way! Think your doing a great job!

I was in Daytona yesterday for the roar before the 24. Looks like Alan McNish is back with starworks for the 24. He was pulling off some crazy moves. Think he thought he was in the audi.

Like you said. Life gets in the way! Think your doing a great job!

I was in Daytona yesterday for the roar before the 24. Looks like Alan McNish is back with starworks for the 24. He was pulling off some crazy moves. Think he thought he was in the audi.

:lol: Is this for another game or an actual race?

stupidstormy36
:lol: Is this for another game or an actual race?

Rolex 24 hours of Daytona! Grand-am.com. This weekend was testing (Roar before the 24) the race is on Jan. 26-27. Future grand-am/alms series. Next year it will be combined into one series with no P1 cars. Lmp2 cars will have weight added and the daytona prototypes will have more horsepower. LMPC cars will still be there. Gt will combined into one with the gtc, i think. Also a new GX class for gt cars with diesel, and other fuel types. Also the delta wing?
The new GX class mazda 6 clean diesel is really crazy on the track. Can't even hear it. Sort of like the audi r18 but really slow! All you hear is the wind and the tires!

Some of you may be aware of this, but I'll be driving in a 12 hour race on rFactor in a Porsche 906 this Saturday. I'll give you live timing and live stream information later this week.

And on that note, I am SERIOUSLY considering starting an rFactor league. We'd run cars like Audi R18s, Peugeot 908s, Ferrari 458 GTs, Porsche 997 RSRs, amongst other cars.
It would be run at the same time that this series is on, but maybe on a different day.

If a couple of you guys would join it, I can pull guys from other sites too.
rFactor takes less computer power than Internet Explorer to run and you can do it with any controller you like. You can download it for $40 or you can get it off of Amazon for $5. There's a free forty minute trial you can try out too.

Must be iRacing I'm thinking of. I've no interest in those currently. My laptop won't even hold a charge, so I'd have to invest in a new one or a PC before I considered doing those computer racing.

Does rFactor support the DFGT?

Totally! I'm thinking of getting myself some rFactor myself! Plenty of people use DFGT's

Only problem I have is that I may not be able to be able to commit to a rFactor league enough... So I may stick to the pick-up type races iRacing is offering me at the moment.

Keep us posted Gogatrs!

Here's my team banner:

picture.php

What does everyone think?

Sorry, guys, but I might not make tomorrow. I have a feeling something will come up. Good luck, now that I'm officially out of the GT title hunt.

Drivers Meeting now available for Round 6. Please read over it as it is mandatory. Thank you.

Hopefully you guys can make it, and more people show up this time.

I can't race here anymore either, it's just too late for me now. I'd rather be getting ready for bed at this time now.

Nothing personal, just a bit too late for me. Good luck though! I may stop by every once in awhile though!

Ordinarily I'm fine at this sort of time, but I cannot physically keep myself awake tonight. Sorry...

I'll be there. Quick question since the RUF sucks, can I run racing softs tonight I figured the RUF is a second or two off the pace then I could keep up.? I know its late but worth a shot?

I'll be there. Quick question since the RUF sucks, can I run racing softs tonight I figured the RUF is a second or two off the pace then I could keep up.? I know its late but worth a shot?

We can try it, but if you find yourself dominating with those tires, we can try a weight loss type of deal. Or something like that.

Ok I just can't carry any speed thru the corners. Especially with half or low tire. Plus ill have to pit more!! I haven't practiced yet just going off my set up from couple of seasons ago tonight.

Alrighty then. Room is open. Check OP for more information.

EDIT: Where is everyone? I'm about to start qualifying!

Last edited:
Now what in the hell makes you think we will be interested in that? :sly:

I don't know this track, so I definitely would have been no help to you guys.

I thought some guys from a completely different sim and league that run completely different era of cars and tracks might want to know about it. :D

Well it doesn't look like I'm going to make it this weekend. I have a family reunion in Georgia this weekend. See y'all next week.

Back