American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd have been there, if not for a flat tyre putting our journey back by half an hour. Sitting in a van with dodgy air con at 41 farenheit didn't help, so all that was calling me was my warm bed.

I went out with my dad last night. I didn't say anything because I thought I'd have been back in time, but no luck there. Sorry.

There's no need to apologize guys. I'm not mad, just a bit disappointed, but I'm already over it. It is the holidays, so I kind of expected it. I did get my second platinum trophy (not in GT5 yet), so I'm happy with that.

For next week's race, I'll leave it up to guys to give and vote for suggestions on what vehicles to race with and what track to race on. Remember that Indy has been pushed back a week, and subsequently, the rest of the season.

I'm sure there's space left. We are half way through the season so far, and the next race will start on the first Friday next year (2013). Just fill out the registration form in the OP under the "Registration" section.

My g/f has some time off, so I may be able to start racing again. I'll have to make sure I can get the time in to finish though.

I'm sure there's space left. We are half way through the season so far, and the next race will start on the first Friday next year (2013). Just fill out the registration form in the OP under the "Registration" section.

I wont be able to make it :'(

I wont be able to make it :'(

That's too bad. Hopefully, you'll be able to make it in the near future.

Merry Christmas everyone, or happy whatever holiday you celebrate this time of the year! Happy New Year as well!

That's too bad. Hopefully, you'll be able to make it in the near future.

Merry Christmas everyone, or happy whatever holiday you celebrate this time of the year! Happy New Year as well!

I hope its not on fridays only :L

Sorry guys, still out of town and will not make it. Feel free to open your own room and setup the regulations. I was thinking of a Nordschleife race with your choice of cars, but I'll not make it, so I leave it up to you guys. Sorry about that.

Who's ready for Friday?

I'm not really. :lol:

Is their a race tonight? I would like to register if possible

Just fill out the registration form found in the OP.

Any news regarding this?

I am awaiting response back from Gogatrs. I sent him a second message today in case he didn't get my first one.

Drivers meeting available in the OP. please read over it before participating in tonight's race, as it is mandatory.

2nd last turn can be abused (they do so irl GrandAm) but I'm against it. So glad to see you don't want people using that space over the black/white curbing.

I have a practice room open right now. Check OP for more information.

Also, due to the confusion in the rule book, the race start procedure has been rewritten as follows:

"The dropping of the green flag is indicated when the leader of the PC class crosses the finish line. You should not advance in position until you have crossed the control line. If another competitor intentionally slows down to block progress, that would be considered as an illegal block and the the offender must give way to the faster cars."

It original read as:

"The dropping of the green flag is indicated when the leader of the PC class crosses the finish line. Drivers should not advance in position until the green flag is waved."

The false start charge has been waved by Gogatrs due to how the rule book interpreted the situation at the given time. However, the new rule is in effect immediately for the remainder of the season. Please follow it.

Last edited:
I have a practice room open right now. Check OP for more information.

Also, due to the confusion in the rule book, the race start procedure has been rewritten as follows:

"The dropping of the green flag is indicated when the leader of the PC class crosses the finish line. You should not advance in position until you have crossed the control line. If another competitor intentionally slows down to block progress, that would be considered as an illegal block and the the offender must give way to the faster cars."

It original read as:

"The dropping of the green flag is indicated when the leader of the PC class crosses the finish line. Drivers should not advance in position until the green flag is waved."

The false start charge has been waved by Gogatrs due to how the rule book interpreted the situation at the given time. However, the new rule is in effect immediately for the remainder of the season. Please follow it.

That's just brilliant... :indiff:

Sorry had to go my mom needed my help moving the furniture. Sorry to TG2 about what happen in the first lap didn't mean to hit you off track like that.

I'm beginning to think that interest for this series is on a serious decline, to the point where barely anyone shows up or finishes anymore.

james6653
Sorry had to go my mom needed my help moving the furniture. Sorry to TG2 about what happen in the first lap didn't mean to hit you off track like that.

No problem, finished 3rd because everyone quit. I quit too :( Going to bed right now so I can get up early to watch the car practicing in Daytona for the 24.

I had to cook dinner. I would have liked to finish, but the BMW was slow. 272kmh was all it would do. Cornering was an issue, the MR's left it behind in turns 6-7 then turn 11. Could get 1:32's and that's all.

Back