American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My gf was ready to eat so i had to cut the race off. I was able to get 1:39.9 on my first lap. I know i couldve gone for a win. Oh well. Maybe next week.

My gf was ready to eat so i had to cut the race off. I was able to get 1:39.9 on my first lap. I know i couldve gone for a win. Oh well. Maybe next week.

Glad to see you actually show up. Sorry you had to leave.

Slight mistake there... I went 3rd fastest in qualifying and Storm 4th

Oh crap, you're right! I fixed it though. Sorry dude. 👍

I also looked at the replay, and I did hit you in the final turn. However, it was a small tap that wasn't serious and didn't warrant you to be pushed over into the sand trap, and I was as far over to the right as possible. I think it was a racing incident. If I still had a camera, I'd show you.

Just realized. I have 3 poles in a row. :eek:

Yeah, you need to chill! :lol:

Oh crap, you're right! I fixed it though. Sorry dude. 👍

I also looked at the replay, and I did hit you in the final turn. However, it was a small tap that wasn't serious and didn't warrant you to be pushed over into the sand trap, and I was as far over to the right as possible. I think it was a racing incident. If I still had a camera, I'd show you.

Actually it was enough yes, because I was already full throttle when you tapped me. I know you were all the way to the right, but I still had the upper hand, so if it was the other way round, I would have held until opening the throttle, as to avoid the colision, but as I said earlier, I just asked for you to be careful if we get to be in a similar situation again, nothing else.

Great race, totally awesome finish with Fraiser.

yeah great race! I had one slight off at the end of my first stint but otherwise I drove one of my best races. Didn't really have the pace of the other guys but was consistent and pitted later than all the other prototypes so I had the freshest tires at the end.

I was actually caught out by catching up to you Guto, it took me a few seconds for it to even register that you were right in front of me. I could see you were struggling for grip and that was a great last lap battling for 2nd. .014 seconds separated us at the end 👍

Actually it was enough yes, because I was already full throttle when you tapped me. I know you were all the way to the right, but I still had the upper hand, so if it was the other way round, I would have held until opening the throttle, as to avoid the colision, but as I said earlier, I just asked for you to be careful if we get to be in a similar situation again, nothing else.

Okay, I'll be more careful. Like I said, it wasn't intentional. :)

Broke late for the chicane, was about to smack Yera so I hit the start button and accidently clicked on the red man. I don't even know how it happened, I had second place and was barely flirting for the win. Ah well I'm stupid I guess :(

Great race Anthony, I was lucky to have your draft the whole race anyway :dopey:

Was very very interesting, first I thought your transmission was wrong because you didn't pass me on the straight, after I thought you wanted make difference between others guys, I was agree with this. Then I tried to make difference but I couldn't make it, arriving at the first stop I did a few seconds but, I lost time in the pits and one more time you again in my draft...was funny, very very interesting, I really wanted to finish with you because was an excelent race!

On a completely unrelated topic check out my signiture.

Last edited:
Maybe a miss for me tomorrow. My mum's going out with her two friends for a drink, and dad's paying/chauffering for them for the night...

Yeah, tell me about it!

This means I have to be babysitting my sister that night, and knowing what she's like, even 1-2am is on the boundaries of being interrupted by her being awake wanting a drink, going to the loo, etc mid-race...

Yeah, tell me about it!

This means I have to be babysitting my sister that night, and knowing what she's like, even 1-2am is on the boundaries of being interrupted by her being awake wanting a drink, going to the loo, etc mid-race...

Just don't shove the controller up her bum XD :lol:

Drivers Meeting now available for Monaco.

Sorry to hear that Tez. Good luck to your father :scared:. Hopefully, you can make it.

Traffic should be fine as long as everyone exercises more care here than before.

Does anyone know if there's a live feed for the Gulf 12 hours of Dhabi. It goes green in 4 hours. Waltrip's Ferrari's are on the pole with Ryan Diaz. If I can find a feed I'll post it. They are racing two 6 hour races, with 70 cars.
I was practicing early for tomorrow's night race and was hitting 1.36-1.37's

Last edited:
I'm getting my hair braided tomorrow night, so don't expect me to be there. I might show up but if I race it won't be for long.

Does anyone know if there's a live feed for the Gulf 12 hours of Dhabi. It goes green in 4 hours. Waltrip's Ferrari's are on the pole with Ryan Diaz. If I can find a feed I'll post it. They are racing two 6 hour races, with 70 cars.
I was practicing early for tomorrow's night race and was hitting 1.36-1.37's
Would it be bad if I said I was lapping around the 1:34's? My best lap in practice early in the week was a 1:33.9

Would it be bad if I said I was lapping around the 1:34's? My best lap in practice early in the week was a 1:33.9

I've been getting low to mid 35s. Monaco isn't my strongest track.

Tez_SP17

I only practiced for about 6 laps. I have my car set up pretty good. I will be in the 1.34's just need some more laps. I have a pretty good set up from two seasons ago.

james6653
My pit crew is part & I have no cell signal.

What?

Im headed back home tonight. I'll try and make it. Depends if I'm tired or not. I'd also have to run with my last setup which is from Grand Valley.

I'll be on in a few minutes, I have my PS3 indoors on the big screen indoors yet my PC is outside still... I'll join and probably do "the business" before I get on track....

My sister it out for the count, YAYYYY!!!!

Back