American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I said in he lobby I joined and tried but as I thought I was just too tired and lacked the concentration to put even one clean lap in, without crashing...

I may downgrade myself to reserve as I don't seem to have the energy to race after my long work shifts at the moment.. :(

Not a bad race. Started pole and finished second. Suzuka is probably my second worst on the calendar, first is Monaco, so it's expected. Good racing.

Yeah, this isn't fun for me anymore. Plus g.f. issues, I'm not beat for hearing her mouth every friday night. Have fun, I may be back next season if there's more diversity in LMP.

You are quitting, now Fresh is quitting. Who is next? :(

Nah, Fresh's kids unplugged his system. He went offline as soon as he disconnected. I believe that's what he said.

So who's dropping out? I hope no one. Really wish there weren't any drop outs.

I am dropping out, I can't deal with her b.s. anymore. If I don't make a change it'll just escalate.

I try to be quick. My hands hurt from those small controllers. I won't be racing later at night anymore. That's the problem.

Sorry to hear that Seth. Hope we see you next season at least, if not sooner.

Results updated. It also seemed that unrealanthony and guto couldn't see StormPacer. It was kinda funny to watch in the replay. :lol:

Last edited:
Plus g.f. issues, I'm not beat for hearing her mouth every friday night.

I'm in the same boat. :( My wife tells me she doesnt care if I race, but if I do, it's hell to pay after. But I bet if someone were to check when the last time I actually turned the damn thing on, its at least a little over a week. I dont think I will be dropping out though.

Weird thing is, I moved my wheel upstairs to the computer and said I was going to play there (rFactor) instead and she was totally fine with it.

f5ecab30_epic-jackie-chan-template.png

I'll be permanently moving to PC. Despite being last and way behind everyone, I think I had some consistent laps and strangely managed to keep 2nd for a few laps, before spinning out.

By the way,

GTP Username: I Am Yellow
PSN ID: guto013
Class: PC
Vehicle: Pescarolo Courage C60
Number: 6
Team: Blackwater Racing, only me
Tire: Michelin
Schedule: Full time

Nobody likes the Hybride? :(

Maybe your wife understands that rFactor has better driving physics. ;)

👍 She told me that she started to develop a twitch whenever she hears the cars going through the gears. And also, because I watch basketball so much, the sounds of shoes sliding across the court. :lol:

I twitch when I see/hear ruined hatchbacks on the road due to my job lol. Bloody boy racers ruin so many nice contemparary sporty hatches with silly body kits and exhausts :(.

They really do! I've only ever seen one car IRL done nicely, that given I live in the middle of boy racer/chav central.... that's low. Truth be told, it wasn't even in my area when I see it, but it drove through my neighbourhood a few months later.

What up guys? This seasons thread title looks awesome, hows the competition going? Im still doing the iracing thing, competing in the Grand Am races in the mustang at the moment. Ill admit i miss my PS3, perhaps ill get the 4 whenever it comes out.

Thats what I've been practicing on this whole week. I was about ready to give up because I couldnt get my FFB to act right. Then I realized that the Leo ffb thing wasnt initialized. :lol: So once I turned that on everything was straight.

Been thinking about getting an iracing subscription also. I'm just scared to dedicate all that money to it and not ever use it.

By the way, has anyone practiced for Friday's race?
Only thing I've done yesterday was get the top speed right for the straight and draft...

It's been so cold that I haven't even been outside to my PS3 and PC long enough to do much of anything....

It's been so cold that I haven't even been outside to my PS3 and PC long enough to do much of anything....

No way! It was 79 degrees Fahrenheit in Alabama. I think that's 26 degrees Celsius.

Back