American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GTP Username: Quetzal KnightI
PSN ID: A109-30
Class: GT
Vehicle: Ford Ford GT
Number: 74
Team: I guess i'll join Yaratel in Gulf Ford Racing :) If you don't mind.
Tire: Dunlop
Schedule: Full-Time (Unless I happen to piss off my parents.)

FlyinHawaiian77
Someone else is driving the other Ford. Unless we are allowing more than two of the same cars this season.

Really? From what I read it looked as if the other had connection issues.

Im guessing you can. Im not a host/steward or anything.

More likely than not, there will be some slots open on Friday if you still wanted to race with us.

Better to have the Ford ready just in case Tez does show up and has last second problems.

Checked the list again and tez is in Ford Castrol Magnatec. Maybe I'm wrong but I'll still run reserve if tez needs it. I can't imagine myself racing in another car and team.

I'ma give Friday's race one more shot and if my connection problems are still as fierce as they have been, you'll get the greenlight.

I'ma give Friday's race one more shot and if my connection problems are still as fierce as they have been, you'll get the greenlight.

Are we gonna try the same that we did in Rolex?, I think we should try, worked good!! The people have to be comprehensive and help you!

Are we gonna try the same that we did in Rolex?, I think we should try, worked good!! The people have to be comprehensive and help you!
It did work well, but keep it for Saturdays. Fridays are late enough for me already, and I like to be up early on Saturday morning for football/soccer, so I need literally every minute of sleep I can get.

Has anyone tested for Friday? If it helps as reference for GT class, I've been running 2:03 low, with a best 2:02.3

I'm not sure if I will make it, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and if they hurt too much ill miss the race.

No seat time at all. Dont even know if I'll make it either. Work has gotten busy again. Sucks cause Suzuka is my favorite track. :(

Looks like its gonna be a good points night for which ever two of my cars race.

He will "race" 3 laps spinning and crashing multiple times then quit to the pits.. :lol:

All cars are open to unlimited choice I think. Not sure though.

Back