American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The standard is shown to be faster in a straight line in drag races. Maybe the stripes slow you down :lol:

Premium version only.

You can choose another car and we can hold the Ford for you until PD allow us to put flames on the side of the cars.

I've been waiting on that update. Thought it was coming when they let us change the wheels on standard cars. There are a ton of cars in my garage just sitting there because I refuse to drive them without the flames.

ghskilla
The standard is shown to be faster in a straight line in drag races. Maybe the stripes slow you down :lol:

That's odd, coming from the fact that they're the same car. Guess it's stripes for me :ill:

Okay, got you.

GTP Username: Quetzal KnightI
PSN ID: A109-30
Class: GT
Vehicle: Ford Ford GT
Number: 74
Team: I guess i'll join Yaratel in Gulf Ford Racing :) If you don't mind.
Tire: Dunlop
Schedule: Full-Time (Unless I happen to piss off my parents.)

Good, got you too. One problem. Team mates must share the same tire manufacturer, and Yaratel has selected Yokohama already. You two can talk it out as to which tires you guys want to use, or just switch to Yokohama.

Would it possible for me to use the Ford GT (No Stripe) version?

Sorry, but only the premium model may be used. I agree though, there should be a vinyl editor to remove them if you wish. I personally like them.

Also, when in the pace car. don't wait for the field to catch up. Keep a steady pace of 60 mph unless a turn forces you to slow down. Then get back up to 60 mph immediately. And try to use the official pace car please.

Also, Drivers Meeting for Round 2: Suzuka Circuit now available in the OP. Please read over them as it is required reading.

Last edited:
Just read the Suzuka Drivers Meeting, and would like to make a suggestion...

When someone is exiting the pits, shouldn't he be forbidden of touching the blend line at all, instead of only being at fault if crossing it with all four tires?

And now just to clarify...

When you say we can't cut through the grass at 130R, does it mean we can't touch it at all, or is it ok if he touch it with the inside tires?

Hey guys TT13, Jav, and myself are all doing an rFactor race on Suzuka on Sunday! I'm gonna try to LiveStream the qualifying again and there will once again be live timing.
Stormy, you're invited too!
Can't wait. :)

I am very interested in this, could I join just to watch and see how it's done live before actually signing up?

Just read the Suzuka Drivers Meeting, and would like to make a suggestion...

When someone is exiting the pits, shouldn't he be forbidden of touching the blend line at all, instead of only being at fault if crossing it with all four tires?

And now just to clarify...

When you say we can't cut through the grass at 130R, does it mean we can't touch it at all, or is it ok if he touch it with the inside tires?

Yeah, I see your point. Changes have been made. There should be enough room to work with, but I guess we should also keep lag in mind as well.

What I mean at 130R is that don't touch the grass excessively. In other words, don't try to clip it on purpose. You shouldn't be trying to clip the grass anyways. Maybe I should clear that up. It's okay to do it every once in a while, but to do it almost avery lap is a no-no.

Yea, I'll change to Yokohama. Also, I'll change the number to 85 because of the squential number team system.

Okay, gotcha

Hey guys TT13, Jav, and myself are all doing an rFactor race on Suzuka on Sunday! I'm gonna try to LiveStream the qualifying again and there will once again be live timing.
Stormy, you're invited too!
Can't wait. :)

I'll see what I can do. I'm usually free on Sundays.

I am very interested in this, could I join just to watch and see how it's done live before actually signing up?

Provided that there is enough space for the racers, then I see no problem with this.

Fellas, just checking... are you still enforcing the rule of maximum 2 drivers per car?
Because that's what made me choose my current car...

JakobNascar88
K I will go get when I get home from school.

Its not all that exciting really you can paint, change rims, give aero or anything just the normal stuff in lobby.

Okay guys, I know it wasn't in the rule book, but the two cars per manufacturer rule is in effect. Up to this point, we only had 2 cars per manufacturer (three with the Corvettes, but one is a reserve). Now we have three Ford GT cars and one of them is on another team.

Having three cars per manufacturer per team is fine, as long as one of them is a reserve. Only two cars per manufacturer are allowed on track at any given time. This rule is only in effect for the GT class. Rule book has also been updated.

I'll do two shuffle races to get myself warmed up going wheel-to-wheel. Then I'll be right in the lobby.

I'm having a allergic reaction to one of my pain killers and I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY itchy right now, so I'm out tonight, sorry guys.

Room number please... for those of us who don't have you on friends list... yet!

EDIT: Sorry, didn't know it was on OP...

:lol: yeah, for future reference, the room number will always be in the OP. It's easier to find that way.

Back