American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The main reason I asked is because I'm going to be out of town, meaning I'm not going to make this week's race. I really was hoping to postpone the race, but it does seem everyone wants to race this Friday. I don't want to hold off the race just because of me. There are also some people who haven't responded yet. So if you guys want to postpone that would be cool, if not that's fine too.

Yes to Motegi! Yes to postponing a points race! Not sure if I can make it friday, but I will try. I think pushing it back is a better idea that way the thanksgiving weekend is over.

We're doing the same in Rolex, so it's not like we're doing anything out of the ordinary here by setting the season back a week. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving myself, but it's an important event in the year so I'm cool with this.

Yes to motegi!! If anyone wants to name the new grand-am/alms series in real life check out namethefuture.com. You can win a trip to the 24 hours of Daytona or 12 hours of Sebring.

Last edited:
Yes to motegi!! If anyone wants to name the new grand-am/alms series in real life check out namethefuture.com. You can win a trip to the 24 hours of Daytona or 12 hours of Sebring.

Yeah, I saw that. I haven't submitted a name yet, but I'll be working on that too.

Then it's official. Race is postponed till next week. Motegi this Friday, and if you guys want, we can do Motegi again as the end of season special. Or just move Motegi to this Friday and not do it again.

Announcements updated in the OP.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
So no race tommorow but a spot race at Motegi. If so cool I'll be there 👍.

Well technically yes but no Thursday here but it's Sat 2-3am the race :P.

I don't get off work till 6:30 tommorow so I might make it around 7 when the race starts but IDK yet. I think postponing it would be great.

I couldn't make it, I had to go get my new TV. Got a 42" Sony LED. Picture is great. Cant wait to get my game up and running on it.

I couldn't make it, I had to go get my new TV. Got a 42" Sony LED. Picture is great. Cant wait to get my game up and running on it.
I'm guessing that its something that's too expensive to put on your christmas list. :lol:

I don't celebrate holidays. To me they're reasoning is all a gimmick, but we needed a TV anyway as our TV started to literally SMOKE from the back. So we got something that's quality. I've had a Sony TV for all my life. In childhood my dad had a Sony TV since I was born and it still works fine. Besides, it goes good with my Sony PS3!

I like to sign up. I know what car I want but don't know the name. I will be on my own team which is Cut N Trim. I will be on Goodyear tires. My sponsor is Sprint.

JakobNascar88
GTP Username: jakobnascar88
PSN ID: jakobnascar88
Class: ?
Vehicle: ?
Team: Cut N' Trim
Tire: ?
Sponsors: Sprint
Reserve: Full time.

Fixed it.

I'm assuming you'll be in GT if you're going for Goodyear Tyres.

PCs are Michelin only (frankly just a gimmick but its in the OP)....

As much as I want to say welcome aboard, you're only time of racing with members of us affiliated with Rolex wasn't a good one AT ALL. You'll need to really prove yourself to be safe by the shedload before myself and other Rolex-affiliates can trust you on-track; remember that.

I'm assuming you'll be in GT if you're going for Goodyear Tyres.

PCs are Michelin only (frankly just a gimmick but its in the OP)....

As much as I want to say welcome aboard, you're only time of racing with members of us affiliated with Rolex wasn't a good one AT ALL. You'll need to really prove yourself to be safe by the shedload before myself and other Rolex-affiliates can trust you on-track; remember that.

Correct. He's the only person we've had to kick out mid race.

Ever.

You said he was good before! How can we trust your judgement after that fatal error? Come on, man, we can't take anything as gospel until we see it for our eyes.

Well, I'm back. hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, or a great week if you don't celebrate. How was Motegi?

I like to sign up. I know what car I want but don't know the name. I will be on my own team which is Cut N Trim. I will be on Goodyear tires. My sponsor is Sprint.

Welcome aboard. From what I've read in the comments, we'll give you a shot, but please, take safety as your priority. Goodyear is not a valid Tire selection in this series. Only Michelin, Falken, Dunlop, or Yokohama tires are valid. In order to race, you do need to read the Rules and Regulations in the OP, as well as each Drivers Meeting for each race, and fill out the Registration Form, all located in the OP.

I do have one question. If you know which car from the list you want and it is labeled clearly, how do you not know what the name of the vehicle is?

This is what I got so far for your Registration Form:

GTP Username: JakobNascar88
PSN ID: Jakob_Nascar88
Class: Not Specified
Vehicle: Not Specified
Number: Not Specified
Tire: Not Specified/Invalid Selection
Schedule: Full Time

Well, I'm back. hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, or a great week if you don't celebrate. How was Motegi?

Welcome aboard. From what I've read in the comments, we'll give you a shot, but please, take safety as your priority. Goodyear is not a valid Tire selection in this series. Only Michelin, Falken, Dunlop, or Yokohama tires are valid. In order to race, you do need to read the Rules and Regulations in the OP, as well as each Drivers Meeting for each race, and fill out the Registration Form, all located in the OP.

I do have one question. If you know which car from the list you want and it is labeled clearly, how do you not know what the name of the vehicle is?

This is what I got so far for your Registration Form:

GTP Username: JakobNascar88
PSN ID: Jakob_Nascar88
Class: PD
Vehicle: Courage
Number: 88
Tire: Michelin
Schedule: Full Time

K fix

Latest Posts

Back