American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

What should the damage type be for this season?

• Light Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TeamExtreme_Logo.jpg

Team Extreme News​

Big news from the Team Extreme camp!

After the teams bad start with two blown engines & two badly beat up cars in Daytona. This left both Guto & Spork in 5th & 6th in driver points. The team looked forward to Suzuka for better luck.

Daytona Start:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Daytona Wreck:

picture.php

picture.php

No such luck though. Only James & Guto made the plane to Japan. Its been said that while on the plane James & Guto were talking & Guto told James he was leaving the team to go to Blackwater Racing in the PC class. When the plane landed the two went their seprate ways.

James hopped into the seat for the first time this season looking to avoid another disaster. Again no such luck. The team blew three tyres then missed a key braking point & slammed into the barrier. This left James finishing 6th place in the race & putting him 8th in points after only one start.

Suzuka Race:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Suzuka Wreck:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After these two terrible finishes by the team on Saturday the main sponsor TheCardBoardBox Tuning Garage decided it was time to leave. After that the team set out to find a new sponsor. Today the team found a new sponsor. The sponsor they found is Red Line Synthetic Oil. The team made a two season sponsorship deal. The car was reveiled today during a test in Monza.

TheCardBoardBox Tuning Garage:
picture.php

Red Line Synthetic Oil:
picture.php

picture.php

Seems England is a bit behind Scotland as we had snow from 2 days ago :sly:. (First snow was Tuesday ;))

It had enough in culdesacks tonight that I pulled some hambrake turns in turning points, instead of doing boring 3 point turns :dopey:. (Did a perfect 180 in one :D)

I learned in heavy heavy snow so I laugh at people who get scared by it :P. For me it just adds a bit of fun in places :lol:.

Also I drive a Fiesta so maybe I am ;), hate Block though :sly:.

james6653
TeamExtreme_Logo.jpg

Team Extreme News​

Big news from the Team Extreme camp!

After the teams bad start with two blown engines & two badly beat up cars in Daytona. This left both Guto & Spork in 5th & 6th in driver points. The team looked forward to Suzuka for better luck.

Daytona Start:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Daytona Wreck:

picture.php

picture.php

No such luck though. Only James & Guto made the plane to Japan. Its been said that while on the plane James & Guto were talking & Guto told James he was leaving the team to go to Blackwater Racing in the PC class. When the plane landed the two went their seprate ways.

James hopped into the seat for the first time this season looking to avoid another disaster. Again no such luck. The team blew three tyres then missed a key braking point & slammed into the barrier. This left James finishing 6th place in the race & putting him 8th in points after only one start.

Suzuka Race:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Suzuka Wreck:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After these two terrible finishes by the team on Saturday the main sponsor TheCardBoardBox Tuning Garage decided it was time to leave. After that the team set out to find a new sponsor. Today the team found a new sponsor. The sponsor they found is Red Line Synthetic Oil. The team made a two season sponsorship deal. The car was reveiled today during a test in Monza.

TheCardBoardBox Tuning Garage:
picture.php

Red Line Synthetic Oil:
picture.php

picture.php

Really surprised no one has made a :sly: comment about this.

Hey guys! Take a look at this RUF I edited in Photoshop. Tell me what you guys think!

The original shot:

RUF3400S-Original.png

The edited picture:

RUF3400S-Edited.png

And the Porsche Conversion:

RUF3400S-Porsche-Conversion.png

Also, Drivers Meeting now available for Round 3: Autodromo Nazionale Monza in the OP. Please read up on it as it is required.

Yeah, yeah, so I forgot to set it to public. Big deal, you wanna fight about it? Listen, I changed it so it should be good now. :sly:

*Crushes with a tank* :sly:

I won't be racing this week as I have a party and a late shift plus I have no real motivation to race, it's weird I used to revolve around my racing now it's an after thought to work etc.

Broke late for the chicane, was about to smack Yera so I hit the start button and accidently clicked on the red man. I don't even know how it happened, I had second place and was barely flirting for the win. Ah well I'm stupid I guess :(

Great race Anthony, I was lucky to have your draft the whole race anyway :dopey:

Good race. I did a Sebastian Vettel at the start to get away from the pack, and from then on it was just save the tires and do spontaneous fast laps. At one point I believe I was 30+ seconds ahead of 2nd place GT, and that really allowed me to have a breather.

Only two incidents that I don't really mind:

guto lapped me in 2nd chicane, but was slow on the exit and I had a much faster exit. I hit his side but he swerved right causing me to hit the outside wall. Cost me 6-7 seconds.

Ant finished the race right in front of me, but I stuck to the left lane and he was in the right. All of a sudden, his AI swerves left, which would have caused me to get rammed out of the track. I swerve right to avoid it, but his AI swerves right and causes me to take to the grass and spin into a distance board. Really ticked off at GT5 AI stupidity.

guto lapped me in 2nd chicane, but was slow on the exit and I had a much faster exit. I hit his side but he swerved right causing me to hit the outside wall. Cost me 6-7 seconds.

Sorry there, wasn't intentional.

Great race, totally awesome finish with Fraiser.

Back