Answers To All Of Your GT4 Questions

• Thread starter usernamed
  • 724 comments
It says that it's the NTSC version (US/Canada), But only the Asian Versions are out. don't buy that one, it's probably a scam. If you want to get the asian versions, you'll have to have a mod chip or SwapDisk to play it.

Welcome to GTPlanet :)

Theres the format difference NTSC, PAL and J NTSC as well but other than that we won't knowuntil the NTSC and PAL versions are released.

Can you do photomode on every replay you save? Because i see so much photo's with loads of cars on them. I just want to make nice photos with my buddy and make them into wallpapers!

Hi ppl its my first post here so - welcome :)
I have a few questions about Gt4 - probably already posted but that thread is big ...
Is there 400m race included ?(las vegas track - isn't it?)
Who has the biggest % done so far ?

Sorry 4 my weak english :)

Welcome to GTP villainpl
The drag strip is incluided yes.
Someone else will have to answer the second question.

Umm. Not sure how to do it (don't have the game :P), but I know that there is a mode where you can pause and take a PM pic.

courses-towns.jpg

yes that's what i thought
i mean, i am thinking if i want to snap my car in reply i can only do it in photo drive, but not all other replays

Is there a neutral gear in GT4? I ask because I want to know if it's possible to rev a front-wheel drive car instead of leaving the handbrake on. At least that's how it was in GT3.

I saw a full colour page advertisement the other day for "End January 2005" release of GT4 in Australia. I really forget where I saw it (it was a few days ago. I was just reading over this, and i read Jan-March for Aus. And advertising full colour pages costs money, so maybe the Jan part is more solid now?

ixnay
I saw a full colour page advertisement the other day for "End January 2005" release of GT4 in Australia.

I hope so, but I doubt it.

i'm new to the forum concept, so i will keep it simple; is there any form of drifting mode. I know that there are D1 cars (hopefully more than 3), yet nobody has really confirmed it for me yet: even after screenshots were seen showing a drifting mode. :scared:

jow people, i'm such a noob in here...(for 4 days now)...

butta, the Honda Civic...i know there are allot of them in gt4, but..

is there also a Civic Coupe or 5 doors Sedan?

i'f someone can answer this question, i would be verry happy!! :dopey:

greetz, Civicterror a.k.a Bass Design

wonton
i'm new to the forum concept, so i will keep it simple; is there any form of drifting mode. I know that there are D1 cars (hopefully more than 3), yet nobody has really confirmed it for me yet: even after screenshots were seen showing a drifting mode. :scared:

We don't know about a drifting mode (somebody might unlock it.) But until now, there are only the D1 cars.

I havn't heard anyone discussing this yet, and a search didn't reveal any information so I'll ask it here: Any news on a Dyno in the game? We had talked about this awhile back before the game came out. Just curious if it's in the Power and Performance section (or if not, what is?). Seems like some sort of dyno would be put in to help with tuning.

Back