Answers To All Of Your GT4 Questions

• Thread starter usernamed
  • 724 comments
live4speed
And the Super speedway is still there only the scenery has changed to match the real track now Motegi is fully licensed.

so SS was modeled after motegi? now its the official version? thats cool

Hi!

Can anybody give me a hint where to find savegames of the Japanese and Asian version of GT4 that are as complete as possible? We'll have a little GT4-LAN-test this weekend, and we need those savegames to have all (or as many as possible) tracks and cars unlocked.

If I could have found these by a search be gentle with me, my multiple searches brought up nothing useful. :crazy:

Thanks!
the Interceptor

the Interceptor
Hi!

Can anybody give me a hint where to find savegames of the Japanese and Asian version of GT4 that are as complete as possible? We'll have a little GT4-LAN-test this weekend, and we need those savegames to have all (or as many as possible) tracks and cars unlocked.

If I could have found these by a search be gentle with me, my multiple searches brought up nothing useful. :crazy:

Thanks!
the Interceptor

You might want to PM some people that have the game (Famine and Hyde come to mind) and ask them if they can email you a copy of their save game. I don't know if the NTSC/J savegame will work for NTSC/U, but you could be our lab rat!

the Interceptor
Hi!

Thanks!
the Interceptor
Ummm. Ask Maskrider or Arwin, I know Maskrider has finished the game, not sure if he's got an AR. I know Arwin has an AR and GT4...

This is going to sound lika a stupid question and is msot likely answered by common sense, but have the currencies changed over for the PAL and US versions? In most of the shots showing dealerships that we've seen, the cars are priced in credits to the equivalent of Japanese Yen, so a used car will fetch (for example) 300,000.

And if the currencies have been changed, how much do you start with?

Sorry if this have been asked before but... If you dirve a race and win a car, can you win the car again at the same race after that? Would be superb if! :D

Thanks for answers :)

OK this is all great and all, but how can I turn off the ghost option while in tests or time attach modes?? Does anyone know?

PuTTe_TuTTe
Sorry if this have been asked before but... If you dirve a race and win a car, can you win the car again at the same race after that? Would be superb if! :D

Thanks for answers :)
Yes. A note will appear and will ask you if its okay to reset all races for that series.

WTH is there not a first gen RX-7? This is one of the best selling sports cars ever! I simply cannot understand why it is not included in the game.

1. How can I use cars I get in simulation mode in arcade? If not, I would I unlock them (eg. 2001 Castrol Tom's Supra)?

2. What tracks are available from the start? Could I have pictures from each one?

No theres no Amature hall, theres beginner, professional and extreme.

I'm sure this question has been asked but I can't seem to find it so I apologize if it's been asked many times.

Can I not save during a championship!?!? Sometimes I have to get up or leave and I don't like having to abandon a race!! I really hope it's possibe b/c if it's not, my thoughts on the game will take a nosedive.

Thanks in advance.

I looked throught the prize car list and i am looking for the option 350, if you know where it is hiding and how i can get it i would be very thankful. thank you for putting up with me.

Hey guys,

I just had Gt4 on friday and it's a blast.

My question is, I'm now at the end of the Professional Hall at the Gt World Championship,
I drive a Nissan 350Z Motul JGTC 500, tuned to 924 HP and I'm getting totally OWNED by the LeMans car, GtOne, R390, Bentley, Peugot, you get my point.

Now, what do I do? On the first race I got washed by 23 sec by the GtOne, any tips ?

Raptor65
I'm sure this question has been asked but I can't seem to find it so I apologize if it's been asked many times.

Can I not save during a championship!?!? Sometimes I have to get up or leave and I don't like having to abandon a race!! I really hope it's possibe b/c if it's not, my thoughts on the game will take a nosedive.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, just go to exit, save, change your oil, etc. Then go back when you're done.

Back