Assetto Corsa | News and General Discussion

• Thread starter mister dog
  • 10,320 comments
I thought it's a screenshot from GT6 at first, then I noticed GT doesn't have Barcelona :lol:

Maybe we can convince Kunos to add the RE Amemiya (Street and GT300 versions) as well? 💡

:bowdown:

13147345_1407002792659368_4217704391733518521_o.png

13112899_1406706626022318_6062872904830271872_o.png

193aadfb87d2c2650db838a08be97510.gif

Johnnypenso
In b4 someone says, "Y everone complane bout Gt6 has mene skyline but cheer for so Corza to get skylanes?, dats not fare to kas he iz da bes and GT is da bes simmulader!":lol:
Lol, also I hope kunos get as much hate as pd for delaying the game. Posts like that make me laugh, completely ignoring that they get hate for delivering launch day features 2 years late whilst having millions behind them.

Anyway on fb someone asked for the FF1600 from netKarpro and AC replied with this

Don't worry Rob, you will drive crazy about the news will come in future.

Lol, also I hope kunos get as much hate as pd for delaying the game. Posts like that make me laugh, completely ignoring that they get hate for delivering launch day features 2 years late whilst having millions behind them.

Anyway on fb someone asked for the FF1600 from netcarpro and AC replied with this

Don't worry Rob, you will drive crazy about the news will come in future.
Not sure how popular it would be but a Formula Ford type car would be a great addition to the lineup.

FS7
There aren't 99 Skylines in AC but there's 20 or so upgraded cars that are counted as separate cars, that's PD car counting system right there.
Which 20 cars are simply upgrades of a base model?

They should add step versions for all cars and go up to step 4 or 5 with all of them as well. Easy to compete with GT or Forza car counts that way:lol:
Why spend time & resources making more step versions when they can simply count different liveries as different cars like FM & GT do? ;)

It's going to sound dumb, but I'm oddly worried that the Supra & other various cars will come visually 'pre-modified' with spoilers and such, as that's all I've seen in those billboards at Black-Cat County - Or at least I have yet to see a bone-stock Supra pic...

It's going to sound dumb, but I'm oddly worried that the Supra & other various cars will come visually 'pre-modified' with spoilers and such, as that's all I've seen in those billboards a Black-Cat County - Or at least I have yet to see a bone-stock Supra pic...

No, AFAIK we'll receive a stock version of both the AE86 and Supra and a S1 or Drift package of sorts that'll look like this.

It's going to sound dumb, but I'm oddly worried that the Supra & other various cars will come visually 'pre-modified' with spoilers and such, as that's all I've seen in those billboards at Black-Cat County - Or at least I have yet to see a bone-stock Supra pic...

hOaXb6l.jpg

In this pic we can see two Supras. Orange one seems completely stock, blue one is missing the wing (drag build maybe?).

DS5Rt4Al.jpg

^ This, instead, is probably meant for drifting.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/assettocor...k_screenshots_of_the_billboards_on_black_cat/

"Will feature the new Mazda MX-5 road/cup car, the RX-7, the 2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo, the Nissan GT-R 34, the Toyota Supra in three versions, and the Toyota AE-86 in two versions"

Well it will be interesting stock or not, I haven't driven any sort of 'Supra' in a sim since @TheKitten introduced me to the MKIV Niels worked on for rF. 👍

Last edited:
Back