Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,826 comments
Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO (1989) v1.8

ac_osr_audi_90_imsa_gto-jpg.914757

IMO no one needs the VRC one. This mod is awesome and its for free. Appreciate everyone´s hard work here!

Thanks pal, I almost have overseen your billboards. I recently gave it a spin with the best suiting car for that track, the Dodge Monaco

View attachment 914734
Just guessing, will we see also skins for the 1976-78 and 1988 (by Rainmaker) version from you?

Perhaps a skin for the new layout from 1976 to 1985, i will watch lot of footage year by year and see if one year stand out from other or symbolize well this layout in particular like I have done for the 73 to 75 layout, before chosing the 75 one to be iconic of this period.

For the 1988 one, because it's the layout from year 1986 to 1996, perhaps a late 90's skin, something more modern compare to 88 one, but no plan for the moment.

DRD-mods - Creator / Convertor
Peter Utecht - Visual Updates
Velo - Physics Updates
Jari Leppänen - Flames Updates
Marcassin - #3, #44, #8, A1, A2, A5, A6, Martini and Red Bull skins
Timo Laciny - Power and Turbo Updates
Stephen Brown - Driver Animations Adjustments
Shaun Clarke - Steering Ratio Advice
RealAKP - Car VAO, AO Mapping and Baking Advice
AC Cars Reworked - Smart Mirror Updates
Kuznetsov Anton - Hood, Boot, Wiper Animation and Brakes Advice
Norman Leslie - Power and Engine Updates
Dan Bucsa - Full mod remaster...

Porsche 944 Turbo S (1988) v1.8

ac_ors_porsche_944-jpg.914758

Assetto Drive - Creator / Convertor
RealAKP - Car VAO and seatbelts 3d model
Kuznetsov Anton - Wipers Animation

Any ideas what changes were made to this as I couldn't find an updated changelist anywhere

Brilliant work!
I can download the others that I need without issue, but the 1984 download continually seems to 'hang' at 99% without ever finishing.

I had trouble finishing some of the packs so I downloaded each car separately.

Many of those Sim Dream -mods are great fun, but if I had payed what they ask some some of them (especially 1997 and 1993) I would feel somewhat molested.

Here it is - the entirety of the 1971, 1975, 1976, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2006, 2008 and 2010 F1 seasons: https://mega.nz/folder/KUlmXAgB#c6eISbUyAXRl_KmCkIitmw

Have any other full grids for other seasons that you'd like the community to have as well? Maybe you have the full grids from some of Schumacher's most dominant years in red, or some classic F1 from the 50's and 60's, you could even have the full grids from the start of the ground effect era. Whatever it is, please feel free to let me know, but I'll need a link to them so I can locate them and add them to the folder.

Cheers,
RenaultDJRTP

Is it just me or the download speed of the files is really slow on my part? Is anyone else having this issue?

DRD-mods - Creator / Convertor
Peter Utecht - Visual Updates
Velo - Physics Updates
Jari Leppänen - Flames Updates
Marcassin - #3, #44, #8, A1, A2, A5, A6, Martini and Red Bull skins
Timo Laciny - Power and Turbo Updates
Shaun Clarke - Steering Ratio Advice
RealAKP - Car VAO, AO Mapping and Baking Advice
AC Cars Reworked - Smart Mirror Updates
Kuznetsov Anton - Hood, Boot, Wiper Animation and Brakes Advice

Porsche 944 Turbo S (1988) v1.8

ac_ors_porsche_944-jpg.914758

Assetto Drive - Creator / Convertor
RealAKP - Car VAO and seatbelts 3d model
Kuznetsov Anton - Wipers Animation
Are those straight from Busca?

Is it just me or the download speed of the files is really slow on my part? Is anyone else having this issue?
Yes, same here, but they are big files.

Alfa TZ2 is updated: https://mega.nz/file/vlF2xK4b#AJ6tDjNGMfnDCk3HyubpJMPwkfUIAe1BF5HlUp45x6A
Original post and link also updated.

Changes:
- Number of racing skins added by @MrB00
- Minor visual tweaks as spotted from the first version, font badge no longer chrome, front rivets now alpha tested, wheels darkened slightly, driver position moved slightly so left hand doesn't clip through the wheel.

94425280_10103838964647868_2624584472258936832_o.jpg

I have found a bug in the meantime during AO generation, texture overlapping present on the car (most likely on the original 3D model) affecting 2 areas:
- round shaped side window holder is overlapping on the bodywork, above the left intake (marked with purple)
- headlight sockets are overlapping on the front bodywork, creating the same anomaly

Igxx1CY.png

Can someone take a look? Already discussed with @GIBBONS, so you can go all weapons free, in case you have a solution, please send the updated model to him.

Thank you in advance!

Now featuring 2009 - one of F1's fairy tale success stories from the Brawn GP team: https://mega.nz/folder/KUlmXAgB#c6eISbUyAXRl_KmCkIitmw

That'll probably be the last one I upload for a few days, but believe me, there's way, way more where that came from.

How does 1998, 2000, 2004, 2005 and some vintage F1 sound?

Sounds gooood. I'd kiss you if it would not be against social distancing regulations.

Just wondering if someone could post a screenshot of their complete TCL lineup? I feel that I've fallen way behind. I know I could search this thread, but searching "TCL" brings up tons of results. It would be easier to filter those results if I knew exactly what to search for ;) Thanks in advance!

Here.
But there are a few that I join in this class tho. Had too much in GT Legends class.

wkca.png

Cheers

I have found a bug in the meantime during AO generation, texture overlapping present on the car (most likely on the original 3D model) affecting 2 areas:
- round shaped side window holder is overlapping on the bodywork, above the left intake (marked with purple)
- headlight sockets are overlapping on the front bodywork, creating the same anomaly

Igxx1CY.png

Can someone take a look? Already discussed with @GIBBONS, so you can go all weapons free, in case you have a solution, please send the updated model to him.

Thank you in advance!

I did wonder what that bit was doing there, but as my skins were just simple colour changes with numbers added I didn't take much notice of it. No idea how to fix that but as you said would be good if someone steps in and sorts that and updates the model :cheers:

Yes, the Audi 90 GTO and Porsche 944 were posted on facebook by Dan Busca.

Like MrBoo, I'm curious about the changelog. It's not posted on facebook nor in the download file.

Looks like the rim blur was fixed but other than that no clue. Would be nice to see what gets fixed but also looks like Dan never writes a changelog.

Dan Bucsa never includes a changelog everytime he updates a mod, which is a bummer, because it's always interesting to learn the stuff changed each release.

He does have a change log but sometimes it is buried in the FB post. Sometimes something minor, I don't think he updates the log. When he jumps several versions say from 1.5 to 2.0 he does have a list of changes. :) I like his mods and his attention to detail.

But none on the latest versions...

Thank you for colleting these seasons!

But, please don't say/write F1 1937!
The Formula1 rules and regulations was agreed after the WorldWar2 in 1946. Some races held from 1946-1949. And in 1950 the Formula1 World Championship started.

So in 1930's years there are NO F1 races. They are Grand Prix races, so call it GP1937-38.. etc.... Thanks! :D

Yes, I know it, sorry for the "mistake"...i have in this way for alphabetical order of brands, in this same method i ahve another open wheels for example F Indy, F 2.0 Renault, F3, F Master, F 3.5, F 5000, F-E...

Sorry for being a little bit late with this, but here is the first part of my Pit Boxes Extension Project:

Southern Europe Trackpack, including the following tracks:
- Circuit de l'Anneau du Rhin 2016 by Rainmaker -> Pits extended from 22 to 32
- Circuit de Ledenon 2008 by Philcout, Piaoo, Thesky, Pset, nobody and Sliderman -> Pits extended from 23 to 32
- Valencia Street Circuit by ACU -> Pits extended from 22 to 32
- Monaco 2017 by PatrikPat -> Pits extended from 22 to 28
- Fiorano 2017 by PatrikPat -> Pits extended from 10 to 30
- Aviano Circuit by PatrikPat -> Pits extended from 22 to 30
- Milan Castello Street Circuit by Assetto Corsa Fanboy -> Pits extended from 22 to 32
- Autodromo di Aosta by Jean-baptiste F. -> Pits extended from 20 to 30

I created separate layouts for all these tracks with extended pit boxes and start positions. Just download and drop into your track file, it won't overwrite anything. You do need the have the original track though.

If you don't have some of these tracks, there are links to download them in the Readme files. Get them first and then install my pits extension.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure to read the "Important - readme first" files, just to avoid any problems.

NOTE: I don't guarantee that your system will handle all this tracks with extra AI cars, for example mine can handle around 23-25 AI cars and that's it.

LINK: https://mega.nz/folder/XfgnTDQS#CQFduLd8TeoFRoBloqdwvA

Big thanks to:
@slider666 for teaching me how to add pits properly and helping with various problems and questions, it wouldn't be possible without his help!
@Fanapryde for taking the time to create previews for each track, it's a huge Quality of Life improvement.
@LiquidSkyMan for doing his AI magic, which will be a part of the next Trackpacks and also providing me with some excellent music to listen to while modding :)

I will release 5 more Trackpacks, next one will be called "Northern Europe" and will include 8 tracks as well. I should post it in the following few days :)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back