Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,542 comments
I'm not great a keeping track of what I have and haven't done on my driver models, but I think I packaged some of them with a flat normal map so the suit has no lines, I think the detail is used to make the texture appear to be woven cloth. I could/should create new normals based on the particular texture used for each model.
The latest versions I have done are in the 'Legion Extras' download. Have a look and tell me if I can improve them in any way.

They are great! I'm using yours, unmodified, as far as I remember.

I am looking for a motivated person to create or modify the body of this Peugeot 106 Hillclimb. It is a 106 for the circuit realized on a chassis of Lancer Evo IV.
https://sharemods.com/ylquo50seg26/HillClimb_Peugeot_106.7z.html Here are links for more information and details for those interested.

https://www.facebook.com/106Evolution/media_set/?set=a.208452149273295 (facebook link all manufacturing photos)
https://www.facebook.com/106Evolution Thank you all

Thanks

Pic4.jpg
Pic1.jpg

Last edited:
I've downloaded the Lynk & Co 03 TCR from the previous page. While selecting and loading it up, I noticed that it's a v1.1 car from The Rollovers, so after my test I decided to search for their other cars. When I did a Google search, I noticed that the Rollovers site preview was a bunch of what appeared to be Japanese characters, and a warning from Google that the site may have been hacked. Just a heads up for anyone who might want to go to the site for mod updates.

@Kindled... Kindled = enflammer/embraser

I am looking for a motivated person to create or modify the body of this Peugeot 106 Hillclimb. It is a 106 for the circuit made on a chassis of Lancer Evo IV.

I was joking , but you are best to translate your posts into English first, even if only with Google as above.

I've downloaded the Lynk & Co 03 TCR from the previous page. While selecting and loading it up, I noticed that it's a v1.1 car from The Rollovers, so after my test I decided to search for their other cars. When I did a Google search, I noticed that the Rollovers site preview was a bunch of what appeared to be Japanese characters, and a warning from Google that the site may have been hacked. Just a heads up for anyone who might want to go to the site for mod updates.
I got this car from this page: http://14.18.116.199:4728/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2054
Link is for TCR pack ver 1.2. Unfortunately all cars have only 1 white skin. I asked in comments and user gave me a link for Lync&Co skin.

very good, but was there an earlier version with another transfer and it overlapped, by chance could it be added or can someone pass me the previous version?
I'm not aware of another version, if anyone has it or finds it let me know and I'll see what can be done. It would be nice to have all the layouts in one track mod

I'm not aware of another version, if anyone has it or finds it let me know and I'll see what can be done. It would be nice to have all the layouts in one track mod
That was most probably the one made (converted ?) by labestia85. It was on RD for a while, then removed by the author, reason unknown.
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/track-autodromo-ciudad-de-rafaela-argentina-deleted.162848/
It had exactly the same preview picture and outlines.
Until yesterday I had it, but replaced it with the actual improved one. Don't have it in my backup any more.

I wish I could use the VRC with the ASR ones but the physics are too different and the ASR cars are like 4-6 seconds faster than the VRC Jordan
I BOP’d the VRC Jordans in a custom grid file in CM. I gave them -75 ballast and -50 in power, they’re closer but still not as fast as the ASR Brabhams. Gonna tweak that some more, until ASR finish their own J191.

POST UPDATED! :banghead: UPDATE 2

Here are all my aforementioned changes to The Rollovers' DPi's. If this is inappropriate then let me know.
  • Changed UI to match real-life brands, names and some statistics.
  • All physics are swapped and adjusted with the GTPlanet's DPi's.
  • All cars have re-configured LED shift lighting to match with new engines.
  • Glowing brakes applied to the Nissan and Mazda (The Caddy and the Acura have no such function integrated originally).

Last edited:
Hello guys!

Ive started playing AC again after 3 years, only this time I'm using Content Manager and it totally transforms it like a new game!

Anyways I'm having issue at Laguna Seca, Highlands, and Monza where part of the blue sky is covered with this black image (see pictures). I only experience this when I turn on Weather FX. If I turn it off, the black thing disappears and everything is fine. Monza is fine since there are tall trees, but at Laguna Seca and Highlands is pain in the eye. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Or is it just me? Using CSP 0.146 by the way.

Screenshot_mercedes_sls_ks_highlands_28-4-120-1-58-52.jpg

Screenshot_mercedes_sls_ks_highlands_28-4-120-1-58-56.jpg

Screenshot_mercedes_sls_ks_laguna_seca_28-4-120-1-38-35.jpg

Screenshot_mercedes_sls_ks_laguna_seca_28-4-120-1-38-38.jpg

Here are all my aforementioned changes to The Rollovers' DPi's. If this is inappropriate then let me know.
  • Changed UI to match real-life brands, names and some statistics.
  • All physics are swapped and adjusted with the GTPlanet's DPi's.
  • All cars have re-configured LED shift lighting to match with new engines.
  • Glowing brakes applied to the Nissan and Mazda (The Caddy and the Acura have no such function integrated originally).

Thanks. I only tried the caddy, seem to have lost the engine sound at start of redline....please confirm that this is what others get?

I’ve got the other wtcr cars for 2018 if you want I can upload them

Just a quick question, i fired up my ac reboot salzburgring and for some reason the gravel looks like water / mirror , I’m running all the latest updates as to regards to sol/cap/cm etc any ideas ???

Current WIP, I may update the existing Chassis 917-043 skin with it.

From left to right:
- Factory #043 car, plain white body color with light grey circle on the right door (marker for the number) and mildly worn Firestone tires, June 6th, 1970, Hockenheim tests.
- Training day #043 car, bluish-purple base color combined with white shapes, extra shapes around the two front air intakes, heavily worn rear spoiler piece with paint and material stains on it, thin #3 design and the temporary sponsor logo arrangment, running on fresh Good Year tires, June 11th, 1970, Le Mans.
- Race day #043 car, final iteration of the paint job by Porsche Design Studio, retaining the bluish-purple base color and painting over the white shapes with a bright green layer while keeping thin white outlines. Equipped with a set of new Good Years, June 13th, 1970, Le Mans.
kGbkNyZ.png

Last edited:
Thanks. I only tried the caddy, seem to have lost the engine sound at start of redline....please confirm that this is what others get?

Stupid me not to mention that the sound should be replaced after installation!! I'm updating it with a warning file right now

Edit: Original post updated.

Last edited:
Right, guys, i finally worked out how to do track cams!!

First proper attempts i put couple of cams on this Argentinian track with the crazy name.

For me i love the track but had 1 cam.

https://mega.nz/file/kIdDXYbT#LrW2iPyuAm3HiHKGL3GUYtJI9h9OACPsh-iZyrRT5Q0

I have done a few for a little known track in N.Ireland called Kirkstown if anyone is interested.
That had no cam at all and crashed the game on replays..

Right, guys, i finally worked out how to do track cams!!
I have done a few for a little known track in N.Ireland called Kirkstown if anyone is interested.
That had no cam at all and crashed the game on replays..

I have a Kirkistown v0.8 from Tyrone that has no cams. It's a dry and wet layout. Doesn't crash on my side.
Cams are welcome !

Thanks for the Parque La Pedrera cams. Now I can at least see how I mess up the chicanes ;)

Last edited:
Scottish Highlands Scenery only tracks --> https://www.assettodrive.net/other
One of my personal favorite free roam tracks got even better (in my personal humble opinion)

Y7xmx.jpg

Awesome, was a track I only drove recently (my bad I know) but it went into my favourites list straight away - thanks for posting about the update :cheers:

To anyone reading this it's also worth looking at some of the Assettodrive track skins found here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/alexandr66.183595/

EDIT: Just a warning but if you do grab any of the skins...make sure you look through the files in the zips and install manually as some of the skins overwrite the default track skins.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back