Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,846 comments
I think he's asking if there's a way to do a driver swap, like iRacing does, during online endurance race events. Like real endurance racing, two or more drivers drive one car as a team.

Now that, if even possible, would be quite a mod... but we do have SOL, CM, and all the other incredible mods and improvements. Maybe it's possible.

Great. So, how does it work? Is there a stamina indicator for the driver? Does it affect his precision?

Shadow DN1 from Assettoland's website has been updated!

dn1_preview-jpg.918633

• Made cockpit glass transparent.
  • Adjusted driver hands position.
  • Added brake disc glow.
  • Updated the following components:
    • Adjustable gear ratios.
    • Aeronynamics.
    • Brakes.
    • Ground collision.
    • Model collision.
    • Model shaders.
    • Engine.
    • Engine sound (Lotus 72D).
    • Drivetrain.
    • Exhaust backblast.
    • Power graph.
    • In-game car setup windows.
    • Suspension.
    • Tyres.

For now, when accessing the website, this message will appear:

Any suggestion is appreciated.
New link
https://mega.nz/file/HkgjHJAY#VtCQYBfl_WYb1zLkssQqhwP6N5EaMfGGBZItoPqfreg
My account Mega.

Hello guys
Someone know what I need to change in the car files to synchronize the steering wheel rotation in the game with the real life?
Thanks

I noticed that I was driving.
I don't know if it's a setting or some bug.
When changing from day to night, glare will no work at all ppfilter.

If reload ppfilter or touch the sol_config, it work.
From the beginning to night, there is no problem.
(sol1.5.1+CSP0.1.52)
I am wondering what to do.

1971 underway! Due to the lack of footage of this era, I was obliged to make some interpretations, from 70 to 75 videos and photos.
Guard Rails from Lesmo to Parabolica done: I there will be adaptation, because I decided to use same rails from 71 than 73-7 layout, to keep some space, and easiless
View attachment 918628 View attachment 918629
The layout is quite off and unaccurate sadly, so I can't have much better than this.

Hope you will like it anyway

NExt will be curva grande and the first sector, tonight
sorry to ask: progress on the 905 & 962 revamp?

1971 underway! Due to the lack of footage of this era, I was obliged to make some interpretations, from 70 to 75 videos and photos.
Guard Rails from Lesmo to Parabolica done: I there will be adaptation, because I decided to use same rails from 71 than 73-7 layout, to keep some space, and easiless
View attachment 918628 View attachment 918629
The layout is quite off and unaccurate sadly, so I can't have much better than this.

Hope you will like it anyway

NExt will be curva grande and the first sector, tonight
Here 264 pictures of the 1971 track, I use it to make my skins for all the billboards etc
Thanks for all the work you put in old monza, really nice! :)
And really appreciated

1017324522-LAT-19710905-71ITA24.jpg

Edit: there is also the video footage of the totality of the 1971 GP, i link last time
Don't look too much at 1972/73 and 74/75 era, monza was really different at those periods, lot of changes
Here the different layout and time period

Last edited:
Great. So, how does it work? Is there a stamina indicator for the driver? Does it affect his precision?

It's mostly about two or more drivers (real participants online, but remotely, at their own individual sim-rigs) being able to communicate with each other as one drives the car, and the others spectate. Then, when that driver brings the car in for a pit stop, another driver can take control of the car when it's released from the pit. They make the swap usually after they've agreed on a number of laps or time for each driver, maybe let a more experienced driver have more time, or a driver may need to tell the others he needs to come in, and someone else needs to be waiting, at their steering wheel, for when the car is released.

Of course there are usually regulations, or class rules, on the number of drivers and how long their stints (laps, time) can be at one time, usually due to safety concerns, and not allowing driver's to drive for too long without a break.

I haven't heard if anyone's trying to figure out a way to do this, but I don't know if it's possible in AC. It would have to manage the team of drivers, enforce regulations if needed, while keeping track of the car's performance during the whole race, as the different drivers take control of it.

This video explains how it works with iRacing...

This shows a team of online actually practicing it, and what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
From VRC? That's a paid mod bud. I recommend just purchasing... they're a great team and put a lot of hard work into their stuff.

There were more posts like these after, where people shared but all the links are off now, since they're pretty old. But I'll keep digging. Thanks anyway.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I just shared it! Use the search function!
Edit: Nevermind it was the 2012 one
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ccw1216dz5m177g/VRC-Formula-NA-2018-V1.0.7z/file
2018 VRC NA 1.0.7

Man already down....:(

sorry to ask: progress on the 905 & 962 revamp?

Concerning these, The cars are ready, with the XJR-9 and the 88CV + R91Cp, it's in addon folder,with blank liveries.

Here 264 pictures of the 1971 track, I use it to make my skins for all the billboards etc
Thanks for all the work you put in old monza, really nice! :)
And really appreciated

View attachment 918653

Edit: there is also the video footage of the totality of the 1971 GP, i link last time
Don't look too much at 1972/73 and 74/75 era, monza was really different at those periods, lot of changes
Here the different layout and time period

Thank for that, I know motorsportimage since some days now haha^^, it's a gold mine, to borrow some datas.
Same for rare footage of WSC 1971 or even copa abarth 1972 under the rain lol for the details.

I know this footage but thanks mate! In 71 there were not 5 differents cam positions, and sadly no one in the first sector, all that I have from that is 1 post card from Italy, and a pinterest pic+ some onboard footage from 78-79 lol so lot ofinterpretation
Concerning the 72-75, era I will make a little bit pause after the next release, because it will be a lot of work, after that I always possible to make the 76-80 layout aswell, basically, the new ascari and the first chicanes.. but not my work haha

I don't pretend to be the best, I do the max with what I have, and it's not a lot.

There were more posts like these after, where people shared but all the links are off now, since they're pretty old. But I'll keep digging. Thanks anyway.

Things change man, sometimes for the good.

All the links are off because people are respecting VRC's content as paymods. It's $16.00 for all 3 Formula NA's a price well worth it for the quality of mod.

Shadow DN1 from Assettoland's website has been updated!

dn1_preview-jpg.918633

• Made cockpit glass transparent.
  • Adjusted driver hands position.
  • Added brake disc glow.
  • Updated the following components:
    • Adjustable gear ratios.
    • Aeronynamics.
    • Brakes.
    • Ground collision.
    • Model collision.
    • Model shaders.
    • Engine.
    • Engine sound (Lotus 72D).
    • Drivetrain.
    • Exhaust backblast.
    • Power graph.
    • In-game car setup windows.
    • Suspension.
    • Tyres.

For now, when accessing the website, this message will appear:

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Really nice Shadow DN1- thank you.
Please...the mirrors are flipped. Can you please fix them and re-post?
txs

Haha I just signed up on gtplanet beating the laziness, despite a few months following the thread, to be able to like this post by Masscot, not sure if the WAITING post was more rude or more ridiculous, anyway.. thank you to every modder and guy on this forum for your relentless job to make assetto corsa a better game, day by day!! :cheers:
It's nice to see a guy who signed up just for this, most of the time it's the exact opposite. :cheers:

The 'WAITING...' people is something we have to deal with sadly.
If there was a huge button available to a modder to hit to delete all of his mods from the whole web... well, I bet there wouldn't be many mods around. At least, I would have pushed it.

I'm just about ready to share this for feedback and notes on anything I may have missed but I'm trying to decide on the interior. The seats are currently two-toned and I think look quite nice for a street car but I'm wondering if I should just make them all black. Opinions?
View attachment 918702View attachment 918707
Rescinded to try and salvage any sense of dignity and respect I may still retain.
emot-byewhore.gif

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back