Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,826 comments
Do you think, all the collection of 1988's track worth to be reworked in term of textures, billboards etc?
Or they do not worth the time and work it represent?
I ask because I do not play them so i don't know them.

Hm thats a good one. I personally like the 88 Monza very much, but these tracks are rips from rfactor1 so they currently look very outdated in terms of textures, lightning etc. You may try one and have a look at the result afterwards but I am sure you will do your magic as well with these.

Do you think, all the collection of 1988's track worth to be reworked in term of textures, billboards etc?

You can always make them, Monza 1988 is awesome track, and Carrera.4 did a fantastic job for it. at least replacing the tarmac, and grass will make a youth cure to it.

With Group C, it will be a blast, and a good transition from Classic Monza to Modern one

It's the first thing I restore after I have to perform a Steam integrity check (that restores original sounds)
Go for it!

Sounds mods as Pack mods actived with Content Manager :

Sound-Mod.jpg

Last edited:
Go on. You know you want to! :cheers:

Here U go, when I was starting to make the pitlane line I noticed that the fastlane was mostly yellow all the way around on both layouts, so I re-did those and both pitlane lines. I think I made it a little smoother where the AI cars re-join the fastlane after exiting the pits, see what U think.

acf_brasilia - New AI, outlines & maps by LiquidSkyMan.rar 1.2 MB
https://mega.nz/file/H4BHCQqC#_30kR5bJmnggtXPa0L5VMlmNu2_ybhyZo2SzBrtEdtY

Here U go, when I was starting to make the pitlane line I noticed that the fastlane was mostly yellow all the way around on both layouts, so I re-did those and both pitlane lines. I think I made it a little smoother where the AI cars re-join the fastlane after exiting the pits, see what U think.

acf_brasilia - New AI, outlines & maps by LiquidSkyMan.rar 1.2 MB
https://mega.nz/file/H4BHCQqC#_30kR5bJmnggtXPa0L5VMlmNu2_ybhyZo2SzBrtEdtY

Wow. That was quick... and I really appreciate it. Thanks very much LiquidSkyman. :)

Greetings!

I have an online server up and running in AC but I am facing a small issue. I am hosting a 20 min Practice / 15 min Qual / 5 laps Race session with modded car and track (through CM).

If i start a testing RACE on my server (with only 1 car driver: who is me), when red start lights go off, i immediately cycle back to practice mode.

Is this a bug or is this normal because i m trying to race alone?

Light Car Company Rocket

Has anyone seen, finished (likely not) or unfinished, or worked on a mod for the Light Car Company Rocket?

If not, anyone interested? It'd be a great car to pair with the KTM, Caterhams, BAC Mono and other light track cars.

I thought I remember it was in a previous version of Gran Turismo, or maybe another title.

Info and specs...
http://www.supercarworld.com/cgi-bin/showgeneral.cgi?082

Attachments

• Light Car Company Rocket.jpg
    Light Car Company Rocket.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 14
Hey guys,

I would like to ask you how to turn on the indicators lights of some cars.
I have configured on CM and it works for some cars, but there are some cars that show indicators lights on pits but I can't turn it on while driving.
Is there any way to turn on right, left or both indicators wherever I want?

...links to the have 1937 , 1938 and 1958 grand prix mods?.....
Suure, right here....

It is simply beyond the pale that a moderator and now a member, as well as those who liked the post, are recommending simdream. You can't plead ignorance, as it is well known that they are a cesspit of reselling free mods for a profit.
Copy/Pirate anything you damn well like, but to sell it as your own is a mother grabbing lie.
:banghead: 🤬 :mad:

Don't buy SimDream
Don't buy RTM
Don't buy DRM (only because $25 is a ripoff for the $2 content)
Don't buy antyhing from Fakebook (with exceptions(maybe))

Do buy RSS, URD, VRC, Sergio Loro, who else?

Last edited:
Ever since installing CM about 9 months ago, I've been using it to update track previews with my own screenshots, I've done this through the 'update preview' button in the track tab under content. For about 7.5 months, when taking screenshots using F8 in the freecam mode, I got a kind of darkened effect on the image, then when exiting I got a popup notification with a choice of the screenshots I'd taken and a tick box to choose which one to apply as the track preview.

Around February this changed, I no longer got any darkened filter on the screenshot and when exiting, there's no popup to apply the preview, instead I had to click the little arrow next to the 'update preview' button and select the shot I'd just taken manually from my screenshots folder. I put this down to a likely CSP update, as I'd made the jump to 0.1.46.

However, since then I've made no updates to either CSP, SOL or CM, yet about 3 days ago the update preview function was once again working as initially described in my first paragraph. Now today however it's back to working as per my 2nd paragraph.

Does anybody know what in the blue hell is going on? It's a minor thing in reality but the fact that it's changing by itself with no input from me is pissing me off majorly, mostly because I'd like to have a uniform set of track previews, unlike the half darkened, half full brightness that I have at the minute. I've tried messing about with the CSP nice screenshots tab but nothing I do makes any impact on my issue.

EDIT: SOLVED

Last edited:
@GIBBONS I'm no expert on that, but there has recently been added a new photo mode app (that is automatically enabled). You can find it in SETTINGS - GUI. Maybe that has some influence ?

Hey all ,

Does anyone have the links to the 1937 , 1938 and 1958 grand prix mods?

Thx for your help

With so many free mods of it, why link to a paid mod?
I know it is his 1st post and he is asking for something, but I was a community noob aswell one time in my life.
So a little help, maybe? And just warn this lad, that first, make a search for it and if you are not skilled enough to find,
ask always being polite.

Here, this guy is an artist and a Guru of modding and his site have plenty of good stuff.

GzeroD

Miscellaneous Minutiae
Mostly Assetto Corsa Mods.
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/?...BobsEpyIJXoGYrDxAEdXeEK0-jjR7R-Uby6YIh-JfuIAk

@GIBBONS I'm no expert on that, but there has recently been added a new photo mode app (that is automatically enabled). You can find it in SETTINGS - GUI. Maybe that has some influence ?

Thanks but wasn't the photo app, don't think that's available on my version of CSP.

It just came to me and a simple test has confirmed it, it's a difference between having SLI either enabled or disabled. With SLI on, I get the darkened effect and confirm preview selection box, with only the one graphics card, the screenshot is at full brightness with no confirm preview window. No idea why that would be the case but has solved my problem and fits with the timing of when I realised that AC runs a million times better on one card than two.

I think these tracks are very well done. Not sure as to accuracy...but nice to have a full season of tracks. I'd love to see some grassfx!

Don't know if anyones interested but when I still had a working 3Dsimed I tried to 'undrift' the Simply Sideways BMW 3-series sedan.
Gone are the awful wheels, kit and turbo'd engine ; it now has the M3 wheels and physics (lazy route, I know).

ayUbl3n.png

o4SXWlb.png

If there's something wrong with it, be my guest and improve it.

https://we.tl/t-rcg8wFpARr
The work you are doing is really cool, I've wanted to do something like this for a while but never got the time.

With so many free mods of it, why link to a paid mod?
I know it is his 1st post and he is asking for something, but I was a community noob aswell one time in my life.
So a little help, maybe? And just warn this lad, that first, make a search for it and if you are not skilled enough to find,
ask always being polite.

Here, this guy is an artist and a Guru of modding and his site have plenty of good stuff.

GzeroD

Miscellaneous Minutiae
Mostly Assetto Corsa Mods.
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/?...BobsEpyIJXoGYrDxAEdXeEK0-jjR7R-Uby6YIh-JfuIAk

Thank you very much sir

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back