Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,630 comments
Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 Pack has been updated to version 3.0

rs500-pack-picture-jpg.371928

This mod enters in a new era as we’ve reworked all cars to make them more closer to the real thing.

Because AC is more than ever a great sim in 2020 (with CM, Shader light Patch and SOL), we want to update this mod to another level.

I work with another modder, Akina Style, to create a new physic with more real datas, improve the 3D model created by ChongMcBong and more…

All cars have Kunos sounds, if you are a sound modder and be able to recreate the original sound, it would be great to work with you.

Special thanks to shadow118 for his work on the rally version skins.

Important note : delete the 2.7 version for a clean install, you can install each car separately.
If you want to share the mod, please only share this Race Department link.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ford-sierra-cosworth-rs500-pack.24027/
ITS HERE!!!!! Cant wait to try them all out

Nope, I have the complete opposite - a major lack of glare and godrays. I'm gonna try out the settings @Beezer215 suggested in this post https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1137#post-13100348 and see what I can make it do....On certain filters I have some mad neon effect going on. A quick reset to default in sol_config sorts it but then I have to redo the settings again. Looks like this happens with updates to CSP and stuff
Have you tried resetting your sol_config?

Oh yes, I did and nothing is fixed.

obese_car-jpg.920356

I've noticed an uncomfortable lack of any street-legal Bentley Continental GT on Assettoland, so i decided to download one from Assetto Corsa Database, an abandoned website hosting a bunch of outdated mods.

It had a lot of issues, felt like retrieving a car out of a scrap yard, so i pulled up my sleeves and decided to give it a much deserved treat.

While the mod is not finished yet, here's a list of changes hidden below:

• Updated shaders.
  • Updated previews.
  • Updated power graph.
  • Fixed missing/obsolete soundbank.
  • Fixed invalid tyre index
  • Fixed incorrect driver parameters
  • Fixed dash camera set below the car.
  • Fixed invalid AI/auto-gearbox shifting values.
  • Changed tags:
    • Old: "rwd","sequential","race","GT","GT2","A5","England","supercar","roadsport"
    • New: "#Supercars","semiautomatic","great britain","w12","awd","street","turbo","supercar"
  • Updated tyre version to v10 from v3.
  • Updated tyres.
  • Updated aerodynamics.
  • Repositioned fuel tank.
    • Old position: "0.00,-0.15,-1.45"
    • New position: 0.00,0.10,-2.00
  • Changed engine sound to Giulia Quadrifoglio from Huayra.
  • Renamed class to "street" from "GT".
  • Changed country to "Great Britain" from "England".
  • Changed ground collider values:
    • Position: "0.00,-0.26,-0.05" from "0.00,-0.248,0.40
    • Size: "1.80,0.05,1.95" from "1.55,0.10,3.75"
  • Changed polar inertia values (M):
    • Width: 1.916 from 1.850.
    • Height: 1.390 from 1.300.
    • Lenght: 4.804 from 4.450.
  • Increased curb weight (Kg) to 2,350 from 2,320.
  • Increased total mass (Kg) to 2,425 from 2,320.
  • Increased max fuel capacity (L) to 90 from 63.
  • Increased min fuel load (L) to 90 from 30.
  • Increased low fuel warning (L) to 9 from 7.
  • Increased front brake bias (%) to 70 from 65.
  • Increased brake torque (Nm) to 4,000 from 1,500.
  • Increased handbrake torque (Nm) to 2,000 from 1,000.
  • Changed gear ratios:
    • Reverse: -3.403 from -3.818
    • 1st: 4.171 from 3.820
    • 2nd: 2.340 from 2.055
    • 3rd: 1.521 from 1.411
    • 4th: 1.143 from 1.120
    • 5th: 0.867 from 0.920
    • 6th: 0.691 from 0.755
    • Final: 3.526 from 3.44
  • Decreased power output at wheels to 442 hp @ 6,100 rpm from 552 hp @ 5,950 rpm (20% transmission loss from 552 hp)
  • Decreased torque output at wheels to 520 Nm @ 1,600-6,000 rpm from 661 Nm @ 5,950 rpm (20% transmission loss from 650 Nm)
  • Decreased redline (rpm) to 6,500 from 6,800.
  • Decreased idle (rpm) to 500 from 1,000.
  • Increased turbo reference (rpm) to 1,600 from 900.
  • Decreased turbo #1 pressure to 0.55 from 0.90.
  • Decreased turbo #2 pressure to 0.55 from 1.10.
  • Disabled cockpit-adjustable turbo.
  • Increased coast reference (rpm) to 7,000 from 4,000.
  • Deleted files:
    • semislicks_front.lut
    • semislicks_rear.lut
    • final.rto
    • ratios.rto
    • flames.ini
    • tcurve_semis.lut
  • Tachometer.
  • Speedometer.
  • Fuel gauge.
This seems like an exciting project! I had just deleted the one I had downloaded long time ago, hope someone will make the new generation too

obese_car-jpg.920356

I've noticed an uncomfortable lack of any street-legal Bentley Continental GT on Assettoland, so i decided to download one from Assetto Corsa Database, an abandoned website hosting a bunch of outdated mods.

It had a lot of issues, felt like retrieving a car out of a scrap yard, so i pulled up my sleeves and decided to give it a much deserved treat.

While the mod is not finished yet, here's a list of changes hidden below:

• Updated shaders.
  • Updated previews.
  • Updated power graph.
  • Fixed missing/obsolete soundbank.
  • Fixed invalid tyre index
  • Fixed incorrect driver parameters
  • Fixed dash camera set below the car.
  • Fixed invalid AI/auto-gearbox shifting values.
  • Changed tags:
    • Old: "rwd","sequential","race","GT","GT2","A5","England","supercar","roadsport"
    • New: "#Supercars","semiautomatic","great britain","w12","awd","street","turbo","supercar"
  • Updated tyre version to v10 from v3.
  • Updated tyres.
  • Updated aerodynamics.
  • Repositioned fuel tank.
    • Old position: "0.00,-0.15,-1.45"
    • New position: 0.00,0.10,-2.00
  • Changed engine sound to Giulia Quadrifoglio from Huayra.
  • Renamed class to "street" from "GT".
  • Changed country to "Great Britain" from "England".
  • Changed ground collider values:
    • Position: "0.00,-0.26,-0.05" from "0.00,-0.248,0.40
    • Size: "1.80,0.05,1.95" from "1.55,0.10,3.75"
  • Changed polar inertia values (M):
    • Width: 1.916 from 1.850.
    • Height: 1.390 from 1.300.
    • Lenght: 4.804 from 4.450.
  • Increased curb weight (Kg) to 2,350 from 2,320.
  • Increased total mass (Kg) to 2,425 from 2,320.
  • Increased max fuel capacity (L) to 90 from 63.
  • Increased min fuel load (L) to 90 from 30.
  • Increased low fuel warning (L) to 9 from 7.
  • Increased front brake bias (%) to 70 from 65.
  • Increased brake torque (Nm) to 4,000 from 1,500.
  • Increased handbrake torque (Nm) to 2,000 from 1,000.
  • Changed gear ratios:
    • Reverse: -3.403 from -3.818
    • 1st: 4.171 from 3.820
    • 2nd: 2.340 from 2.055
    • 3rd: 1.521 from 1.411
    • 4th: 1.143 from 1.120
    • 5th: 0.867 from 0.920
    • 6th: 0.691 from 0.755
    • Final: 3.526 from 3.44
  • Decreased power output at wheels to 442 hp @ 6,100 rpm from 552 hp @ 5,950 rpm (20% transmission loss from 552 hp)
  • Decreased torque output at wheels to 520 Nm @ 1,600-6,000 rpm from 661 Nm @ 5,950 rpm (20% transmission loss from 650 Nm)
  • Decreased redline (rpm) to 6,500 from 6,800.
  • Decreased idle (rpm) to 500 from 1,000.
  • Increased turbo reference (rpm) to 1,600 from 900.
  • Decreased turbo #1 pressure to 0.55 from 0.90.
  • Decreased turbo #2 pressure to 0.55 from 1.10.
  • Disabled cockpit-adjustable turbo.
  • Increased coast reference (rpm) to 7,000 from 4,000.
  • Deleted files:
    • semislicks_front.lut
    • semislicks_rear.lut
    • final.rto
    • ratios.rto
    • flames.ini
    • tcurve_semis.lut
  • Tachometer.
  • Speedometer.
  • Fuel gauge.

Thanks.
Are you going to fix the mirrors?

The lack of R390 GT1-98 in AC is... Rather disappointing. PC2 has it but I don't know if you can convert cars from that game (a thing I can't do anyway) so I tried to make my own version with Legions (and that well known Russian scammer) model, basically virtually welding the back end of the R390 Road car to the R390 GT1.

Gentlemen, behold... The worst attempt at modding you'll see today (and this month, year, decade) :

TVHOIr8.png

(looks alright so far)

kBRgT5l.png

(looks like proper ***** now - like summit you could find in an abandoned garage, a project car gone wrong).

The list of (graphical and technical) issues is longer than the lockdown so I'll just leave it to more talented and patient modders.

Shouldnae have bought 3DsimED3.

how do you call Geroda74? well known italian scummer?

Do you mean this? Just click on update automatically and chose one of the four options.
qc97.png

Or you mean this one?
8gks.png

I hope it is one of them tho, hope I could help.:cheers:

Cheers

The first one. But when I click on any of the four options, I get the message: "Can’t update app due to lack of permissions. Please, update it manually." So how do I update manually?

The lack of R390 GT1-98 in AC is... Rather disappointing. PC2 has it but I don't know if you can convert cars from that game (a thing I can't do anyway) so I tried to make my own version with Legions (and that well known Russian scammer) model, basically virtually welding the back end of the R390 Road car to the R390 GT1.

Gentlemen, behold... The worst attempt at modding you'll see today (and this month, year, decade) :

TVHOIr8.png

(looks alright so far)

kBRgT5l.png

(looks like proper ***** now - like summit you could find in an abandoned garage, a project car gone wrong).

The list of (graphical and technical) issues is longer than the lockdown so I'll just leave it to more talented and patient modders.

Shouldnae have bought 3DsimED3.
Try this one. I spent a little time polishing it up. The original version would just send you into a wall. Sorry it took a while, I got called to do some work.
Careful with the accelerator. Make sure you're pointing fairly straight before you put it down, the road version doesn't have the rear downforce that the race version has. Added a couple skins to give a little variety. More can be done to it but it's somewhat drivable now. Didn't get much time to search for sounds and amend the bank/GUIDs.
preview.jpg

Finalized a 1969 F1 mod, based on the Lotus 49C model (by Legion), plus a Matra MS80, I don't know where I downloaded it, I used the skins of a friend who made it available at RaceDepartment. What I did: I downloaded the friend's skins, but created a folder for each team in question, and changed the files "ui.car" by Ferrari and BRM. Ferrari (+ power, - torque), BRM (- power, + torque), according to reliable F1 sites. In addition, I put a "real team logo" in place of Lotus. You can see the prints, one from each team. The skins available are from all the main drivers of the season.I also added some (driver_suit), by Legion. The next step, and try to do the 1968, also with cars by Legion. Whoever wished them could create some other variations of the Lotus 49B, such as that of Monaco. Honda I will make from Ferrari available, the others I will see what I can do. A few more days I finish the 50-60 days, for everyone's enjoyment. Up until.

Attachments

• Lotus 49C ’69 .png
    Lotus 49C ’69 .png
    51.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Brabham BT26 ’69 .png
    Brabham BT26 ’69 .png
    56 KB · Views: 61
  • BRM 139 ’69.png
    BRM 139 ’69.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Ferrari 312_69 ’69 .png
    Ferrari 312_69 ’69 .png
    39.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Matra MS80_69.png
    Matra MS80_69.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 62
  • McLaren M7C ’69.png
    McLaren M7C ’69.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 65
The first one. But when I click on any of the four options, I get the message: "Can’t update app due to lack of permissions. Please, update it manually." So how do I update manually?

If you're refering to CSP, isn't it better to chose when and what version you want to update?
Maybe a silly question, but did you try these too?
eg0h.png

Let us know if it is fixed.

Yes, the street version is from RTM. I felt bad just sharing it with him in the original state because it was a bad drive. All you did was spin out all over the place. I spent a little time making it more drivable.
agree, that RTm version is not good enought. I campare physics with Gran Turismo (which is deserve huge respect) and AC R390 is totally different, so i did not payd much attention on it

If you're refering to CSP, isn't it better to chose when and what version you want to update?
Maybe a silly question, but did you try these too?

That check button has never worked for me, its just dead, always has been.
If its like that below, all you (or Toonces) need to do is close CM, open it and the latest shader propagates to the top. Then tick any shader you want installed. Same thing for down grading, just click your shader. It wasn't always that easy (ohhh boy) ;)

ktoo.png

Try this one. I spent a little time polishing it up. The original version would just send you into a wall. Sorry it took a while, I got called to do some work.
Careful with the accelerator. Make sure you're pointing fairly straight before you put it down, the road version doesn't have the rear downforce that the race version has. Added a couple skins to give a little variety. More can be done to it but it's somewhat drivable now. Didn't get much time to search for sounds and amend the bank/GUIDs.
View attachment 920439

Thanks mate. Nice work on that undrivable ***** !

I've lost count of how many versions of this car I've tried, always disappointed. RTM's version did have a "decent" 3D, but it drove worse than some lawnmowers... Maybe you could pick up their model and "save time" for what matters? All I can help is skinning and general opinion of a Nissan fan :/
I'd really love to see a decent R390 in AC <3

View attachment 920439

Thanks for this. It still tries to kill you but at least it gives you a chance to get your affairs in order first. ;)
For anyone with VR I did a very quick tweak to the shifting animation. It's now more Bruce McLaren, not Bruce Lee.

Code:
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=454
STATIC_TIME=42
NEGATIVE_TIME=454
PRELOAD_RPM=11000
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=1

I'd also recommend halving the ksAmbient on the red leather to around 0.35 unless you're feeling particularly fabulous that day.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back