Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,162 comments
.../... I did a very quick tweak to the shifting animation. It's now more Bruce McLaren, not Bruce Lee.../...

:lol::lol:

bruce.jpg

versus

brucelee.jpg

There is just one (fictional) track with a DIY-rolling start for AC as far as I know: 777 Speedway by Frito. I think he just put the start to the "Hotlap Start" position in the rolling start layout. As you can see (in the video below he is using the normal layout without "rolling start") the AI is not working great with this solution.

DL-Link:

I think it's not even the hotlap start, since that is one place only (if you start a race and select hotlap start as starting line all cars spawn in the same point). It's just a rolled back starting line.

About my problem with the sun being overwelming at certain hours of the day, I found the solution. I you touch the black level in SOL config, you are doomed (or just me). BUT!! if you modify the colors whitebalance even one notch, say -1, then the bug disappears and all is good again. No more LSD sun :rolleyes:
Thanks for putting me in the right direction. Also in my situation it has been solved. Played around with a couple of sliders and now it seems okay.
Hopefully I do not have top reproduce it again. Ofcourse I should have written down all the steps I've taken...

PKlv4.jpg

Thanks for putting me in the right direction. Also in my situation it has been solved. Played around with a couple of sliders and now it seems okay.
Hopefully I do not have top reproduce it again. Ofcourse I should have written down all the steps I've taken...

PKlv4.jpg

Very glad you solved it too.

Thanks , now it's ok,beautiful skins, but it has a massive oversteer and understeer
I don't know if it's because of my changes or if it's the normal physics of the car
can you try the original Brabham mod to see if the physics is the same or not
thank you

The problem with having too many tracks! (and maybe getting older)

When I fondly remember a track I downloaded a few months ago, thought it was wonderful, and remember a lot of its' features I liked...

But for the life of me, can't remember the name of the track or country.

Spend a couple of hours looking through 600+ tracks and the results table, begin to think maybe I dreamed the whole thing...

and FINALLY found it!

Pannonia Ring, Hungary

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pannonia-ring-2019.30508/

Marked it with five stars, and I WON'T forget it again. I'll be "paranoid" if I forget "Pannonia." :nervous:

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with having too many tracks! (and maybe getting older)

When I fondly remember a track I downloaded a few months ago, thought it was wonderful, and remember a lot of its' features I liked...

But for the life of me, can't remember the name of the track or country.

Spend a couple of hours looking through 600+ tracks and the results table, begin to think maybe I dreamed the whole thing...

and FINALLY found it!

Pannonia Ring, Hungary

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pannonia-ring-2019.30508/

Marked it with five stars, and I WON'T forget it again. I'll be "paranoid" if I forget "Pannonia." :nervous:

Just remember .There is 2 versions for this track !
One called pannoniaring1.1
The second one is pannonia ring final

Hi all,
I've been lurking here for a few months and wanted to say Hello :)

The community here is really refreshing, positive and ubeat and as none of my real world friends are into racing, i was wondering, do you lot ever just get together for chats, track days, cruising , practice sessions and the odd race?

If so, i would be really interested in joining you. Do you guys have a discord or teamspeak sever to chat in, race in, cruise in, do time trials in etc. or do you regularly get together for races, cruises etc?

Sorry for the off topic post, but just wanted to show my appreciation for all the mods,and if anyone is interested in just chatting and driving etc.

Cheers,

Hi all,
I've been lurking here for a few months and wanted to say Hello :)

The community here is really refreshing, positive and ubeat and as none of my real world friends are into racing, i was wondering, do you lot ever just get together for chats, track days, cruising , practice sessions and the odd race?

If so, i would be really interested in joining you. Do you guys have a discord or teamspeak sever to chat in, race in, cruise in, do time trials in etc. or do you regularly get together for races, cruises etc?

Sorry for the off topic post, but just wanted to show my appreciation for all the mods,and if anyone is interested in just chatting and driving etc.

Cheers,

Fallguy has started running some timetrial challenges

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ded-content-rev-1.393649/page-2#post-13100226

That check button has never worked for me, its just dead, always has been.
If its like that below, all you (or Toonces) need to do is close CM, open it and the latest shader propagates to the top. Then tick any shader you want installed. Same thing for down grading, just click your shader. It wasn't always that easy (ohhh boy) ;)

ktoo.png

It's not CSP I want to update, but CM (preferably manually). Is there no option other than a 'dead' button? Reinstall?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back