Thanks pal@Jimlloyd very nice mas du clos update. Like it a lot.👍
Any idea how he gets the background the same colour as the car?
this should be very nice. Hope they drive well. My Aussie tracks deserve some more driving time. Not to mention you can never have enough vintage touring cars:
link
![]()
I could be wrong, but I think ballast can only be added on a server. Lately there's been people on this forum BOP'ing cars, maybe they'll have a proper answer for you.
I’ll get it out as soon as I can, just awaiting for a few things to come into place. By the way I haven’t touched the road mesh at all so it will be still as bumpy, if that’s what you mean?Every day, I feverishly look at the forum to see if the circuit is there, I'm so impatient
Long beach is such an amazing track but so bumpy at the moment :/
Take your time mateI’ll get it out as soon as I can, just awaiting for a few things to come into place. By the way I haven’t touched the road mesh at all so it will be still as bumpy, if that’s what you mean?
are those for : urd_egt_amJust done the 4 skins from 2014 for the URD EGTS Aston, the ones that were out there already were pretty shocking (sorry if anyone here made them) so they were long overdue a reskin
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aston-martin-racing-wec-2014.33018/View attachment 920679
Yesare those for : urd_egt_am
For F1/Single seaters lovers, some news at Legions.
- Lotus 49B (High Wing)
- Lotus 49C
- Ferrari 312/68 (Working Aero)
- Williams FW15C CVT
You have a hell of a collection in your garage mate !I wonder if anyone would try to make this for AC (or any other sim)?
Engine was a V8 turbo.
https://www.motorsport.com/indycar/news/ferrari-confirms-indycar-evaluation-project/4792399/
![]()
If possible, who made these models. Could you make some variants? Lotus 49B, without the upper front wing ?, Lotus 49C, without the rear wing? Lotus 49C, with the version of the Monaco airfoil? I think you can make an almost complete 1968 Mod, with these variations. The 1968 Honda, as well as the BRM,, I intend to make the skins, based on the Ferrari of 1968, very similar. Since already thank you. If everything goes well, I'll finish it at the weekend (50's and 60's). The 1969 mod, waiting to find out if the friend who made the skins makes it available to share, or do some modifications myself. See you.
I wonder if anyone would try to make this for AC (or any other sim)?
Engine was a V8 turbo.
https://www.motorsport.com/indycar/news/ferrari-confirms-indycar-evaluation-project/4792399/
![]()
You can get tablets for that.I'm more of an rFactor 2 person.
Thank you, I would prefer none of the cardboard pseudo crowd on any track, to me, they look awful.
Most pseudo racing/rally banners, flags, etc... on any road track or hill climb should go to. The best example is that latest mod to highland. Who knew it looked so good under the cheap make up. I even wish the cars and tents still in the middle of fields would be gone too.
Race track without zombies crowd are also nicer to me.
The remove crowd option in CM works some how, but I would welcome a more radical eradication of crowds every where.
Good of you to try but it's still polishing a turd imo... Low poly car, edgy interior etc...Assettoland has recently hosted on their website the 2018 Alpine A110 Premiere.
So many things wrong with it, which compelled me to release an important patch for it.
Like this ?
![]()
I'm not the author - just did a quick edit to show ya. You'll have to ask Legion.