- 59

- United Kingdom
CALLAWAY SLEDGEHAMMER ""Top Gun Project"" now i will accept private requests for a tune.
![]()
where can we find your mods ?
CALLAWAY SLEDGEHAMMER ""Top Gun Project"" now i will accept private requests for a tune.
![]()
where can we find your mods ?
Here is three (there are a couple more of course) quick methods how to get object names when modding AC:@menos | M6 you are the man! I adapted the code, but dunno where it goes. Looked all over data files for strings of the code, in cars with shaking exhaust, and didn't find anything. I can't change the name of the car parts either, as I'm just using CM. But thanks for the info, I may stumble upon a solution by trying further!
you must extract data.acd of the car with CM (go to Content Manager...Content...Cars...select the car you want to extract data.acd files and press ALT+J) then a data folder is created in your car folder. After that, delete data.acd file in your car folder (if not, the game will read data.acd file first).
Once deleted, go to data folder and you have to put the code or values posted before inside "damage.ini". Of course, you need to know the object name of the exhaust to put in NAME="object name for the exhaust"
Yes, those are excellent to drive. I agree. Steering with your pedals at it's finest. There are to few liveries sadly. Up to 11 with yours. 👍
And staying down under, beta of atcc 80s mod is getting released today. Guess who is getting somewhere between zero and very little sleep tonight?
EDIT:
Released
Link
![]()
If you have checked your spam folder and you didn't get a key mailed within say 48 hours (respect the weekend too please ;-) just mail Ilja your transaction details and ask kindly.I donated 5 EUROS to get the Full version of the Content Manager, but I don't get a serial key.
Could anybody give me an advise?
I paid via PAYPAL.
This looks perfectly fine to me. Been looking for this car for some time unsuccessfully, would you share it please?
Here is three (there are a couple more of course) quick methods how to get object names when modding AC: (...)
There are several ways to adjust FFB per car.
For the muscle car enthusiasts, i found a 1969 Pontiac GTO by DV Gamemods (RC1) hanging around on a random Youtube video's comment section.
It got issues that can be easily fixed with Content Manager. Hopefully Assettoland can upload this gem later.
dragster666 can't answer your question because he/she is banned from GTPlanet.
Fantastic mod of the RS6 DTM BETSAFE by Nicolas Brunet (the Gumball car built for freestyle skiier Jon Olsson that famously got sold, then stolen at a petrol station and burnt out when the thieves realised they couldn't restart it)
View attachment 921055
RS6 DTM BETSAFE JON OLSSON V 1.0
IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY WORK
https://www.paypal.me/Nclsbrn89/
(EXTRA GIFT for donators…)
WARNING
It’s not a Race car so don’t expect to ride It like a GT4 car,
but more like a family station wagon with Steroid…
SPECS
List is too long…
I let you discover for yourself…
CREDITS
3D Base Model : Bruce KELT Edit by Nclsbrn89
Body Kit DTM Import : Lucas MACEDO and Jens NEUMANN (LPD)
Edit by Nclsbrn89
Indicators and Lights : Jens NEUMANN (LPD) Edit by Nclsbrn89
Sounds : Guerilla Mod Edit by Nclsbrn89
Physics : Bhalil
Engine and Turbo : Erik WISPELWEY
Teaser 1: Tripled Sevens’ unworthy videos (3ple7ven)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wO7PxuuaJtehOc36Zr1yg
Teaser 2 : TechnoRacerX (Danny OLIVEIRA)
Special thanks to Beto FERNANDEZ (BZ SimWorks) for all his advices and patience… and for all of you guys for taking time when I had problem
DOWNLOAD LINK
https://mega.nz/file/dmxnCKLL#6DeV8gmg1cSGyGxtWHb9TlOOd6vusl1byyOsahPPAk4
CONTENT MANAGER AND CSP latest version is required for Navigator, Lights, indicators, Gauge etc…
(Don’t forgot to active extra buttons in CM)
https://acstuff.ru/patch/
DRIVER NO HELMET (For real Jon OLSSON Face)
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/driver-workshop-templates.17825/
It’s only my second mod so be lenient please
Feedbacks are welcome for improve future V2 !
I’ll get it out as soon as I can, just awaiting for a few things to come into place. By the way I haven’t touched the road mesh at all so it will be still as bumpy, if that’s what you mean?
While I agree with that, I take it as what the car was supposedly "tuned" to be. Besides, you have to give props to people that take the time to at least make the stuff that they want these days. Have you seen posts of people on here asking other people to make cars for them? Maybe I'm off but I thought we were in the modding forum thread. Where people make, create and fix stuff.
Maybe he's open to making some alterations to the car with some suggestions. I'm sure if we pool knowledge we can make it a better experience.
To my knowledge there were two generations of Corvair with the first gen being the one cursed with the swing axles and the second generation having a greatly improved independent rear suspension. The mod represents the second gen with that gen being the only one active in amateur club racing. It runs fairly competively with other cars in it's class so the platform must have had some potential. The handling on the mod was improved solely by lowering it's weight, using better tires and using the same power figures as the Stinger itself. Same kinda stuff you do IRL.
P.S. The Stinger came with several improvements over the showroom Monza, you ever test drive one of those?
Yes that's the one, we have a small team on it now so hopefully some graphical improvements and a smoother road mesh too! No ETA at the minute.I'm watching for your latest update. I assume you're improving the 2019 version that's been available since June last year, and you're optimizing it? That version looks great, especially when compared to the 2012 mod, but the FPS drops into the low 20s for me, even without any other cars. My system usually handles other tracks very well.
With the release of the RSS Indycar mod, I'm looking forward to taking it to this track--when it's better optimized hopefully.
Thanks very much for the car..! You should have been promoting it here, I didn't realise it was yours. Don't be worried about mentioning your own workThanks Masscot,
If you guys want to improve the car you're welcome...
Need to do:
-Better sound
-Better physic
-UVWmap the carbon parts
-LOD
...and maybe others stuff
Yes that's the one, we have a small team on it now so hopefully some graphical improvements and a smoother road mesh too! No ETA at the minute.
This looks perfectly fine to me. Been looking for this car for some time unsuccessfully, would you share it please?
Sendai Highland https://note.com/rb_tororosso12/n/n3633dc8278bc
Mazda RX-8 Type S https://note.com/rb_tororosso12/n/n2f7958057862
Thanks for this didnt try the Mazda jet.Souch a great layout for smaller cars with no too much power.Love it.But track needs some love.It doesnt look too good...colours,textures etc..Sendai Highland https://note.com/rb_tororosso12/n/n3633dc8278bc
Mazda RX-8 Type S https://note.com/rb_tororosso12/n/n2f7958057862
Your comments about the Fitch are interesting since according to Wikipedia a Fitch topped out at 155HP whreas a Yenko could be speced up to 240HP. And your former colleague DED's opinions on the Corvair are interesting as well:Yes, I flew out to Ohio, had a nice interview with Don (locally pronounced "Dawn") Yenko and his pal Dinna Mae Mimms (she of the pink race cars), then spent the afternoon pounding around Nelson Ledges (a minor club circuit near Mosquito Lake) in the Stinger. Its handling was improved (although not much over the improvements already wrought by John Fitch to his hot-rodded Corvair), but desperately slow. There was a reason why very few Corvairs were ever raced after their debut in the preliminary sedan race at Sebring in 1963 (won by a Volvo 122S).

How can I tell what version of Long Beach (or any other track) I have? The version I have is gorgeous with an animated water fountain and Toyota sponsorsip signage. Looks like it might have been a Forza rip. I never noticed or was bothered by bumps much but I haven't driven any open wheelers on it yet. Anyway, if this is the version being worked on I hope the AI line doesn't get neglected as they're currently crashing into the water fountain way too often.Yes that's the one, we have a small team on it now so hopefully some graphical improvements and a smoother road mesh too! No ETA at the minute.
great mod, thanksHere is the Group C pack,
View attachment 921068
They come from various sources, and contain blank liveries.
The Jags come in 2 versions, Le Mans and Sprint, basically with and without wheelcover.
At the origin it was not due to be released with some of the cars in it
https://mega.nz/folder/GYQGVKiA#SCUHZdt5dQ_rLNhMcUPqgQ
It's the one by Terra21 we are working on so should be the same one you are describing. AI will be getting looked at too.How can I tell what version of Long Beach (or any other track) I have? The version I have is gorgeous with an animated water fountain and Toyota sponsorsip signage. Looks like it might have been a Forza rip. I never noticed or was bothered by bumps much but I haven't driven any open wheelers on it yet. Anyway, if this is the version being worked on I hope the AI line doesn't get neglected as they're currently crashing into the water fountain way too often.![]()