Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,495 comments
The VRC Chevy GTO 1.3 update, i tell you what its the best feeling sim car i have ever driven. Madness what is going on there. I don't even understand how many things i can feel going on through the wheel.
Right? It's unbeliveable. I was telling everybody here that a few days ago, but nobody was listening. It's like Assetto Corsa 2 was released with new FFB, new tyre model, new ai and chasis flex. Now take it to the Vintage mid ohio i was talking about in previous post. You'll want to cry. Even the time periods of track and car match.

Last edited:
Right? It's unbeliveable. I was telling everybody here that a few days ago, but nobody was listening. It's like Assetto Corsa 2 was released with new FFB, new tyre model, new ai and chasis flex. Now take it to the Vintage mid ohio i was talking about in previous post. You'll want to cry. Even the time periods of track and car match.
I'm glad you guys brought the update up on the Chevrette 1.3. Are you guys getting email updates from VRC? I had no idea the car was updated. I was still running 1.2. Love this car so much.

Just a quick one with all these tcr cars Turing up are there any 2019 wtcr livery’s available I’ve got the 2019 Audi , lynk , Alfa ones just hope that we can create a full 2019 grid , thanks in advance ,

I know it's off-topic but.

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.

It appears that a few of the accounts that frequent this specific thread are owned by the same person or persons. Utter madness. I would have thought people would have better things to be doing with their time than making sockpuppet accounts on a forum.
Is this just supposition from observation or is there evidence? I'm sure @daan would be interested in cleaning things up a bit.

What do you mean ''what do you like !?''
Are you only involved in Sim-Racing like Assetto Corsa !?

It's one of the most famous actor known worldwide, He represented elegancy to the absolute edge... BY JOVE !!!

And... This will be my last answer about this OT, I feel the smell of some mess here BYE !

@daan
You can clean up my OT messages without any hesitation. ;)

OMG, i'm shocked. How did i not know of this tracks existence?! This is excellent. I so love mid ohio but have always felt, this would look amazing as a Vintage track. And this already exists?! Excelent road mesh, beatiful vintage feel, just love it. Now it sure needs work. The grass needs updating, there are some glitches in the trees, ai has problems starting the race and more cameras are needed. But all in all this is not far away from being an excellent track.

Now if only we knew people who like fixing vintage tracks, do excellent skins, fix ai and ad cameras? Wonder where i could find a group of people like that. Any ideas? :lol::lol::lol:

I started to convert the same track Terra21 used, but since it had already been posted I thought about deleting mine, then it came to mind to mirror it hahah and it works for practice only but i never finished it and i think i never will , do you want me to upload it just for fun? maybe someone can finish it :P

It appears that a few of the accounts that frequent this specific thread are owned by the same person or persons. Utter madness. I would have thought people would have better things to be doing with their time than making sockpuppet accounts on a forum.

On the same subject, when someone, or several "someones" appears on a forum to bash a person and rant about them, it often looks much worse for the "bashers." From the start, they completely lose any degree of respect and integrity for themselves.

From my own in-person experience with people that exhibited the same kind of behavior, they are usually the real problem. They may claim that another person may have not completed something, or kept a commitment--this may be true, but not because the person they're bashing isn't reliable and reputable. It's likely they didn't keep that commitment because of the bad behavior of the person that's now bashing them. The "basher" may also claim that the person is dishonest. Making these claims is the usual ploy of a dishonest person as they want to divert the attention away from their own bad behavior.

I've been around for over 50 years, and I've seen this happen again and again.

Someone has recently joined this forum, they have made some great contributions, and they've expressed gratitude for everyone's feedback and positive responses. Let's keep this forum a wonderful place for us all to check into and make a contribution, and admins, I hope you can keep an eye out for the "bad seeds" that show up to bash, and take the appropriate actions when necessary.

I am not young and I am not very friendly with computer programs. And yet I tried to make my first skin for Radical Shaun Clarke. Thank you buddy for this car, it is super! By the way, I spent 20-30 minutes on the skin, given that I am studying the program. Thanks to everyone for the tips read here.
preview.jpg

https://sharemods.com/ggqc71s1q3wh/Skin_for_Radical_S3R_LHD.rar.html

I started to convert the same track Terra21 used, but since it had already been posted I thought about deleting mine, then it came to mind to mirror it hahah and it works for practice only but i never finished it and i think i never will , do you want me to upload it just for fun? maybe someone can finish it :P
yes please.

Re: Gibbons tracklist: I've never seen Everland Speedway for Assetto before. Is this a paymod?

Hmm, I think this is one I picked up during my miserable day trawling through the South Korean internet looking for Inje Speedium. Artists impression below of myself and Microsoft translator during that day of searching :lol:

In which case it's probably also never seen the light of day in the AC western world, so here: https://mega.nz/file/b1dyxSLB#ApTaaA6uOudySydP85NeAGsyx4rGvK95A_ST3qZTF-c

Photos%2Bof%2BScared%2BPeople07.jpg

Thanks for taking the time. It works as expected now (where I had problems earlier on).
One thing: using the preview KN5 works fine, but several of the inluded skins have covers on the endu lights, while others don't. I guess that's skin related ?
Before the last update all was fine with the LED endu lights of the AMG GT3 Evo (opened on all skins, message "only for player" car is wrong btw) - now i`m searching for the solution to get off the panels off too...

Hmm, I think this is one I picked up during my miserable day trawling through the South Korean internet looking for Inje Speedium. Artists impression below of myself and Microsoft translator during that day of searching :lol:

In which case it's probably also never seen the light of day in the AC western world, so here: https://mega.nz/file/b1dyxSLB#ApTaaA6uOudySydP85NeAGsyx4rGvK95A_ST3qZTF-c

Photos%2Bof%2BScared%2BPeople07.jpg

Hahahah i tough i was the only who did that! I had to upload a track and post irrelevant things to get Inje

I am not young and I am not very friendly with computer programs. And yet I tried to make my first skin for Radical Shaun Clarke. Thank you buddy for this car, it is super! By the way, I spent 20-30 minutes on the skin, given that I am studying the program. Thanks to everyone for the tips read here.
View attachment 924973
https://sharemods.com/ggqc71s1q3wh/Skin_for_Radical_S3R_LHD.rar.html
Really nice. Grateful to you for sharing your work. Would it be possible to put a number on your skin? Also...suggestion for others making skins...a number identifies the cars nicely as separate competitors. Again- thanks.

Thanks 13x! Have you already set up the ai lines? This might be a good opportunity to learn how on your 'for fun' track.
Thanks 13x! Have you already set up the ai lines? This might be a good opportunity to learn how on your 'for fun' track.

Yes with keyboard so they are crap, I stopped with this track because i was lazy to fix normals etc.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back