Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,490 comments
Among the problems i seem to having with AC lately, quite a few tracks have the black flickering grass of doom. I'm running CSP 0.1.52 & CM 0.8.2123.36398 (144). What versions would people recommend having?

Among the problems i seem to having with AC lately, quite a few tracks have the black flickering grass of doom. I'm running CSP 0.1.52 & CM 0.8.2123.36398 (144). What versions would people recommend having?

I'm having the same issue... I go for sol preloaded textures in sol config app (page 0) click there few times. I will try to update CSP because I have the same configuration of you

Glad to see that I'm not the only one affected.

Anyway - here's a wee skin for the Holden Commodore that was posted some pages ago (not the ATCC Group A mod), a not-that-perfect recreation of the Holden Commodore VK SS Group A :

saFIvTl.png

One of my favourite car in FM7. A shame that there's no stock version in AC (couldn't find one).

https://we.tl/t-yi6pkMebKy
Is there a base model? the only one i can find don't have that interior or wheels, am i missing something ?
Cool car, the limited Brocky Gp A.. worth pretty penny these days.

What happened to the CS.RIN.RU Assetto Corsa thread, it looks like it got locked? is there any other place I can get the scam mods for free?

I mean I guess the way I worded that post made it look kinda troll-ish but i am being serious
EDIT: I saw the link in the signature, I can promise im not one of those new members referenced there.

Anyone else having troubles with CM as of yesterday ? It's slow as **** , becomes unresponsive / crashes a lot and all that pleasant stuff. Upgraded ma CSP to 1.52 three days ago so maybe there's a correlation there, I don't know.
Holy hell, ParanoidDoge thanks for posting this. I thought something was borked on my end. I'm going to step down versions and see where it stops.

drop the link. NOW

Yes, of course. I have made this Content Manager preview file available on RaceDepartment. Probably the easiest way to install it is to open up CM Showroom, select "save as preset" and use that File Explorer window to drop this file into the "previews" folder.

It works the first time for most cars, but some cars with weird positioning of their center or large cars like the 2017+ F1 cars will need to be adjusted for

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/white-previews-for-content-manager-showroom.33442/

preview4.png

I am noticing that the DRM Porsches are constantly over-revving and damaging their engines (when ai is driving). (Didn't notice before as engine damgage display was turned off). What would be a quick hack to avoid this? I tried lowering the rev-limiter to 7900rpm from 8200, still happens. Any suggestions? (I'm not worried about changes since I race offline mostly.)

I would like to tidy up track previews with similar clean look to those shared. Do you have to to it individually / manually track by track or is there a simpler way? I've done a few one by one, changing background to simple single colour and then rotating / adjusting track outline using CM and will continue that way - unless someone can share a better process???

I am noticing that the DRM Porsches are constantly over-revving and damaging their engines (when ai is driving). (Didn't notice before as engine damgage display was turned off). What would be a quick hack to avoid this? I tried lowering the rev-limiter to 7900rpm from 8200, still happens. Any suggestions? (I'm not worried about changes since I race offline mostly.)

You can increase the RPM_DAMAGE_TRESHOLD in engine.ini, or set RPM_DAMAGE to 0.

Anybody there who could build this car. A Audi 200 TransAm. This car raced in the 1988 TransAm Season in USA.
I'm already looking for this car in the last couple of years, but you don't get it. In a GTR2 Forum they told me there is only one available in the very old sim SCGT.
Maybe someone could build it for Assetto Corsa

Attachments

• audi-200-trans-am.jpg
    audi-200-trans-am.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 42
Does anyone know how to fix the reflections that occur in the interior of some cars when you are on a curb? In VR it is sometimes unbearable, it looks like a disco...

My hometrack as well but I'm from across the river. I've been running the latest Indycars there and so rewarding, and difficult, when you get a nice clean lap.
The problem we were discussing is that the road mesh is nonexistant or that there are no bumps on the track whereas this is one of the bumpiest street circuits used. Like driving on glass. Needs a tad of a rework.

Seems like OT is not punished here :cheers: Glad you are a guitar connoisseur.
I'll take it one further and say that's a 60's Gibson GA-77 amp behind the Les Paul and either a Fender Tweed Deluxe or Super behind the Strat. Hard to tell from the proportions on a small avatar pic though. ;)

I wouldn't adjust the RPM Limiter. That's not going to be your problem. Put that back and go to the bottom of engine.ini. In the Damage section it's most likely going to be your turbo that's causing that damage if I remember right. Adjust the turbo damage level threshold up a bit. Same can be done for the RPM's in that section if that happens to be the cause as well.

Does anyone know how to fix the reflections that occur in the interior of some cars when you are on a curb? In VR it is sometimes unbearable, it looks like a disco...

I think mascot may have posted a fix for this let me have a look

this might help?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1107#post-13093727

Also this fix for windscreens not sure if its the same problem

https://www.nutrimatic.cc/assetto-c...weird-glare-and-csp-windscreenfx-not-working/

Last edited:
Is there a base model? the only one i can find don't have that interior or wheels, am i missing something ?
Cool car, the limited Brocky Gp A.. worth pretty penny these days.

Don't think so, this is SwissTony's mod (with the Mazda RX7 FC S4 wheels to mimic the stock look ahah) - looks pretty stock but the dashboard is all carbon and there are no street gauges. I'm longing for a proper stock model, though. And the HSV GTS-R '96 (featured in both FH3/FM7).

Yes, of course. I have made this Content Manager preview file available on RaceDepartment. Probably the easiest way to install it is to open up CM Showroom, select "save as preset" and use that File Explorer window to drop this file into the "previews" folder.

It works the first time for most cars, but some cars with weird positioning of their center or large cars like the 2017+ F1 cars will need to be adjusted for

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/white-previews-for-content-manager-showroom.33442/

View attachment 925250
Not so far from classic spotter guide, perhaps with adding dark task bar under car name, good

Been there done that :cheers: Sorry for the delay was away most of the day. My foot is almost all better :)

detroit(ACU) - AI, UI track limits and map by LiquidSkyMan.rar 1.5 MB
https://mega.nz/file/Cl4DQKoY#JS86w9bwVHQRdU9vMBQXT1d5mHSTL93S2hUyJphJxlk

Another great addon for us. Thank you mate. 👍

My Detroit(ACU) track version, only allow grids of 8 cars. Is it what all have, or I missed an addon for that?
Besides Detroit Belle Isle 2017, I have another Detroit Street Circuit version, where I can race with 32 cars.
Any clarification please?

Cheers

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back